Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago (45148 Views)

Governor Sanwoolu Gives First Speech After Election Victory / Proof That Nigerian Government Was Holding Nnamdi Kanu And Released Him Overseas / How Kwara Government Was Swindled Of N227m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 27, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]
Maj.Gen.M.Buhari is simply the worst unparalleled failure to have ever befall the Nigerian state.IBB was not as bad as this man.The despot have the inglorious record of being the first military HOS to;

-Enlist into the military via quota system.
-Sack a democratically elected govt.
-Lead Nigeria twice into recession.
-Provide leadership was via proxy("cabal" )
-Show total disregard for constitution/rule of law.
-Nigeria witnessed unprecedented senseless killings.
-Govt to rule via unprecedented lies,deceit & propaganda.

-There was no quota system in 1961.
-Yes, Buhari did wrong, and what he did in 1983 was treason.
-By the time Buhari took over in 1983, Nigeria was already in recession since October 1982. Same thing that happened when he took over in 2015...we had been in recession since April 2014 when oil prices started to crash both times. Where Bubu errs in economic development is by continuing increase government spending...when it should be cut.
-True...cabals exist.
-True...and it was a feature of the past governments since 1999. That's why the 1966 coup was a mistake...we lost a chance to mature as a democracy.
-Nigeria in 1983-5 was actually relatively peaceful. Infact there were more killings under the Shagari and IBB administrations than under the Buhari adminsitration. Also, more people died under GEJ than under Buhari...though let's be frank, Buhari is no paragon of security.
-True...and also true of most Nigerian governments, excepting probably Murtala Muhammed (who was no paragon of virtue by the way, but still)
Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by Mouhstorph5(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2019
Tolumiide:
This letter was written by PDP, enemy of GMB administration, they wrote it to distract Nigerians from their 16years of misrule that put this country in trouble.

I guess you can see the source?
Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by femi4love(m): 10:08am On Dec 27, 2019
AmuDimkpa:

His loyalty is not to Buhari per se, it is with Tinubu. Read between the lines

Smart guy!

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by Kenturkey048(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2019
teehazzy:

They are sons of perdition. No redemption for them.
Baba matter tire me for some people oo..
Just take a look at what's happening in Nigeria,some people still have the guts to spew trash in a public forum..I wonder what married people thinking like this for tribal sentiments upbring their children with....

1 Like

Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by Otunba2004(m): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:
The man that took power from Buhari, what did he do with it? He completely destroyed Nigeria within eight years, annulled the best election in our history and was eventually kicked out by civilians who made life miserable for him.

Buhari on the other hand, got a public apology from Abacha and was handed the best intervention fund in history.
you spew thrash or may be you don't know what you're saying IBB leads in building infrastructure go and check it out in eight years he built most infrastructure in Abuja,thirdmainland bridge in Lagos those parastatals,the only negative thing about Bababgida was the annulment,for corruption all our past head of state were corrupt,you can never compare Buhari to IBB interns of achievement,go and goggle IBB achievement you will surprised,,,Buhari is a disaster

1 Like

Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by Jaapu: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2019
I can imagine the pain the OP has made wailers go through in the past. They are so happy he is not phucking them again like before. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2019
Culin:
This post came too late. embarassed now people who voted him must face the consequences of their folly.
Don't mind his blind followers..

Cute dp anyway!

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by Kenturkey048(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2019
Bedwyr:

-By the time Buhari took over in 1983, Nigeria was already in recession since October 1982. Same thing that happened when he took over in 2015...we had been in recession since April 2014 when oil prices started to crash both times. Where Bubu errs in economic development is by continuing increase government spending...when it should be cut.
-True...cabals exist.
-True...and it was a feature of the past governments since 1999. That's why the 1966 coup was a mistake...we lost a chance to mature as a democracy.
-Nigeria in 1983-5 was actually relatively peaceful. Infact there were more killings under the Shagari and IBB administrations than under the Buhari adminsitration. Also, more people died under GEJ than under Buhari...though let's be frank, Buhari is no paragon of security.
-True...and also true of most Nigerian governments, excepting probably Murtala Muhammed (who was no paragon of virtue by the way, but still)
Bross are you for real
Nigeria was already on recession pre-2014?? grin grin
Wonders they say shall never end...........What's blindfolding us is actually tribalism and not corruption...

what I cant phantom is why somebody who claimed to know the inceptional history of Nigeria spew out this trash....
Hope this is not what you teach your children??

1 Like

Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by Otunba2004(m): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2019
Bedwyr:

-True...cabals exist.
I can never agree with you on what you just said comparing dead people under gej to major General Buhari, percentage of people died under major Buhari was alarming have you forgotten Fulani killer herdsmen or you are just sarcastic
Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by Mouhstorph5(m): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2019
���

Roon9:

Lmao! Npower now has hiccups na
Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by adebaba5: 10:16am On Dec 27, 2019
so no be today this blame game start
Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2019
michoim:
Then the government that the so called Dongiyaro announced was the Babxngida that institutionalised corruption and brought the entire country to her knees begging for survival...
The point is, neither Buhari nor Babangida should be relevant in democratic government of modern Nigeria..
They are old fashioned generals who are not healthy/intelligent enough to be Nigerian Presidents In the 21st century..
Pro-Buhari are just blind supporters!!!
Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by teehazzy(m): 10:21am On Dec 27, 2019
Otunba2004:
you spew thrash or may be you don't know what you're saying IBB leads in building infrastructure go and check it out in eight years he built most infrastructure in Abuja,thirdmainland bridge in Lagos those parastatals,the only negative thing about Bababgida was the annulment,for corruption all our past head of state were corrupt,you can never compare Buhari to IBB interns of achievement,go and goggle IBB achievement you will surprised,,,Buhari is a disaster

Thank you so much. These ignorant fools are just so deliberately stupid.
Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by Izigha(m): 10:21am On Dec 27, 2019
J111333:
"The Nigerian public has been made to believe that the slow pace of action of the Federal Government headed by Major-General Muhammadu Buhari was due to the enormity of the problems left by the last civilian administration.

Any effort made to advise the leadership, met with stubborn resistance and was viewed as a challenge to authority or disloyalty.

Thus, the scene was being set for systematic elimination of what, was termed oppositions. All the energies of the rulership were directed at this imaginary opposition rather than to effective leadership
."

Like it was written today
Leopard never changes its spots. undecided
Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by SIRAO(m): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2019
the message also acknowledged the misdeeds of past government which is PDP . so we can't go back to Pdp again. the present government have actually done better than pdp16yrs of governance

1 Like

Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by Jokerman(m): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2019
Beremx:
Sarrki, I don't understand you these days. I noticed you don't post Pro-Buhari comments any longer,rather you open not so Anti -Buhari threads. Hope all is well sha?

grin cheesy

Rich, coming from a fellow buharist before next level embarassed
Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by Kenturkey048(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2019
SIRAO:
the message also acknowledged the misdeeds of past government which is PDP . so we can't go back to Pdp again. the present government have actually done better than pdp16yrs of governance

From my point of view...it's either you lack the necessary components to facilitate comprehension..or you ignorantly spew trash for stupidity sake..

1 Like

Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by steve6: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2019
Hmmm....this seems like dejavu !
Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by beejay85: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2019
teehazzy:

You have a problem understanding even basic and simple things, you know sir, since you ignorantly believe that we are all 'generation kids' as you say it.

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.
Get down on your knees and say " God, restore my vision"

Pity!!!
You made no point my good friend, you quoted my write-up but ended up saying.... Nothing����
Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by joelag: 10:31am On Dec 27, 2019
GamalNasser:
All people needed to do was read this in 2015 ..

Story... They even showed them some video clips and documentaries about what happened; just look at where we are today again.

Some people were born to fail.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by Petdagr8t(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2019
MikeBetty:
Sarrki Is Now WAILLER IN CHIP Of Nairaland Republic Of Nigeria.
Or rather Wailer chip whip
Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by beejay85: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Nigerians... grin grin grin. These are the kind of people we talk about... .....

This same people would dig out stupid points to say TINUBU is the only person that would succeed buhari with..Rubbish..
Tell us what benefits IBB and Dogoyaro brought to u or family's existence?
Teach us how d regime took Nigeria from point A to point B positively.... instead of just punching blindly in d dark...
Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by clmbs: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2019
One major reason people remain poor is the blame game. Until we start taking responsibilities in this country we can never move forward.
Is President Buhari and the less than 1% in power really the problem of this country?
Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by Kenturkey048(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2019
beejay85:

Tell us what benefits IBB and Dogoyaro brought to u or family's existence?
Teach us how d regime took Nigeria from point A to point B positively.... instead of just punching blindly in d dark...
Chairmo you can park one corner abeg.................Whoever and whatever you like you can do to your f*king country...I neither give a f*ck to bunch of mediocres...I'aint related to those modafuckers you got up there...You can keep licking the ass of whoever you want to,that's solely your fucking bizzzz....Leave my family out this....
Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by Raddie(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2019
This here is our problem
" The ruling body, the Supreme Military Council, has, therefore progressively been made redundant by the
actions of a select few members charged with the
day-to-day implementation of the SMC’s policies
and decision."

and still we're in the same mess years later. What exactly did we gain by the overthrow?
Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Bross are you for real
Wonders they say shall never end...........What's blindfolding us is actually tribalism and not corruption...

what I cant phantom is why somebody who claimed to know the inceptional history of Nigeria spew out this trash....

1.Yes, Nigeria was already on recession by 2014...to the point that Okonjo-Iweala was issuing a warning by 2015 that whoever won the eelction, prepare for recession.

(I grew up in the 1980's...when the oil prices fell....and exactly the same thing happened.).

2.What is holding us back is a dependency on oil. Which is my main quibble with this APC government...they are all about how to share the money.

3.I'm no Buhari fan, and have never voted for PDP, or APC in my life. And don't intend to.
Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by Toofan007: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2019
And they unleashed the evil, gap toothed one on us.
Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Bross are you for real

1.Yes, Nigeria was already on recession by 2014...to the point that Okonjo-Iweala was issuing a warning by January 2015 that whoever won the eelction, prepare for recession.

(I grew up in the 1980's...when the oil prices fell....and exactly the same thing happened.).

2.What is holding us back is a dependency on oil. Which is my main quibble with this APC government...they are all about how to share the money.

3.I'm no Buhari fan, and have never voted for PDP, or APC in my life. And don't intend to.

4.Yes, under GEJ....Boko Haram was bombing Abuja and many Northern cities at will, and attacking them. And the Herdsmen were around well well back then. And Boko was running Borno, Yobe and large parts of Adamawa by end of 2014.And Boko was even attacking schools in the NE at will.

And no, Buhari is no better at handling the security issue. Infact, the fact that fewer people died does not mean the security issue has gotten better...it has gotten worse.
Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by Ofemmanu1: 11:02am On Dec 27, 2019
clarocuzioo:
This letter looks like a letter written today, everything thing said in that letter is what is happening presently.

From Baba go slow, to cabals, to blaming his predecessor, down to parochial and stupid sentiments in discharge of duties.

Yet some people went and brought back this disaster to come and wreck this country.

Tinubu it will not be well with you for packaging this disaster and tyrant of a President for hapless Nigerians.

I noticed that this thread was created by one zombie-in -Chief.
Sarrki, thank God for your life. You were blind, now you can see. It's a miracle.
I look forward to MANNERBBQGRILLS to recieve same miracle too.
Haa, than mannabbqgrill (suyaselling basterrrd is a goner.)
he will die a zombie
Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by Culin(f): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2019
eni4real:
Don't mind his blind followers..

Cute dp anyway!

Gracias
Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2019
Otunba2004:
I can never agree with you on what you just said comparing dead people under gej to major General Buhari, percentage of people died under major Buhari was alarming have you forgotten Fulani killer herdsmen or you are just sarcastic

You have forgotten Boko Haram under GEJ

-Was bombing several cities in the North at will...including attacking Abuja three times via bomb attack.
-Fulani herdsmen were also very active under GEJ....especially in Benue.
And a host of other things.

Anyway, Buhari hasn't made much improvement. SUre...Boko has been beaten back , but security is still bad.
Re: Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago by Ofemmanu1: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2019
Sirjamo:
The man that took power from Buhari, what did he do with it? He completely destroyed Nigeria within eight years, annulled the best election in our history and was eventually kicked out by civilians who made life miserable for him.

Buhari on the other hand, got a public apology from Abacha and was handed the best intervention fund in history.
Which funds?
No be bihari Nigerian contributed their money to get him an apc ticket?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes / Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons / APC Crisis: The Deal That Saved Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.