Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2414 Views)

Give Away Give Away Give Away For Anyone That Follows My Instuction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by ovalrose(f): 11:21am On Dec 27, 2019
MZrapper:

Shameless bitxh, DM your account details and call me out if I don't credit you with 10k.

Hungry foka.

Sis pls, you have to realise that there is hunger in the land. 2k would go a real long way to help some ppl...even me sef even though i would rather remain anon on a forum like this. Pls dont be too harsh on us. If you can, me now sef i would love you to gift me with even 5k...it would greatly assist me in feeding. Thanks

1 Like

Re: by ExBachelor: 11:32am On Dec 27, 2019
It’s sad that this thread that was created with good intention has been hijacked by some people.
I therefore cancel this giveaway. Thank you

1 Like

Re: by ovalrose(f): 11:38am On Dec 27, 2019
ExBachelor:
It’s sad that this thread that was created with good intention has been hijacked by some people.

@ExBachelor pls sir even though i wont argue with your decision pls if in the spirit of christmas pls bless me and my baby with small amount. We just need to eat even though its beans only ill be very grateful.
Re: by Brunicekid(m): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2019
ExBachelor:
i don't just know why some people are "post destroyers"...Please, let us respect what people post, and stick to the post. If you want to discuss another thing, create your own new post, abeg.

1 Like

Re: by samson07(m): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2019
MZrapper:

Shameless bitxh, DM your account details and call me out if I don't credit you with 10k.

Hungry foka.
please dont fight with him. send the 10k here i know u are a big woman. 3122338448 first bnk. cheers
Re: by MrCork: 11:49am On Dec 27, 2019
MZrapper:
The same set of lowlives will bash you at every chance they have, call you a gold digger and all sort of demeaning names.

But see how they run down here begging for ordinary 2k?

God may my case not be like theirs.

are u lightskin? angry
Re: by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
MZrapper:
The same set of lowlives will bash you at every chance they have, call you a gold digger and all sort of demeaning names.

But see how they run down here begging for ordinary 2k?

God may my case not be like theirs.
This isn't gold digging its a give away, some one wants to dash money out . stop making senseless comments.

1 Like

Re: by IceColdVeins(m): 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Paste your acct no
ovalrose:

Sis pls, you have to realise that there is hunger in the land. 2k would go a real long way to help some ppl...even me sef even though i would rather remain anon on a forum like this. Pls dont be too harsh on us. If you can, me now sef i would love you to gift me with even 5k...it would greatly assist me in feeding. Thanks
Re: by biddostandard: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
DenreleDave:

She don send am. Abi.
Abeg if she send am, send me 2k from it...

Thanks bro
that one just dey make mouth ...she no send anything
Re: by Maravel(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
Guys please help out!!please don't overlook those who really need d cash... someone should answer my own call pls
Ecobank..
Savings

1 Like

Re: by Ryan03(f): 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Paste your acct no
hmmmm
Re: by biddostandard: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
ovalrose:

the person wah u dey beg no get money na poor bitch
Re: by Finnese001: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
All of you here better go and know what you are going to do with your lives, carrying placards begging for peanut 2k is unimaginable seriously.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
Finnese001:
All of you here better go and know what you are going to do with your lives, carrying placards begging for peanut 2k is unimaginable seriously.

Lol op na werey
Re: by Finnese001: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
zclass:

Lol op na werey

Seriously I can't just understand his motives

Re: by ovalrose(f): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Paste your acct no

0170244658 gtbank. Sorry my phone went off since and we have no light; i only just collected it from where it was charging outside

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
Na wa o. Wetin Musa no go see for gate ?
Re: by IceColdVeins(m): 8:10am On Dec 30, 2019
Sorry I got a DM from someone else while you weren't available and he got it intead.
Anyways, I could see you would love to be in the IT security field. Fortunately, that's my line of work.
ovalrose:

0170244658 gtbank. Sorry my phone went off since and we have no light; i only just collected it from where it was charging outside
Re: by ovalrose(f): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Sorry I got a DM from someone else while you weren't available and he got it intead.
Anyways, I could see you would love to be in the IT security field. Fortunately, that's my line of work.

Oh alright. Thanks.
Re: by IceColdVeins(m): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2019
You are welcome, my DM is available if you need some help career-wise. smiley
ovalrose:

Oh alright. Thanks.
Re: by ehbellsho(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=ExBachelor post=85249968][/quote]
When is the give away?
Re: by ExBachelor: 11:30am On Oct 31, 2020
still on
Re: by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
ExBachelor:
still on
Bro I don't know if it's still on. I want to use it pay part of my younger sister school fees. She is yet to bal 13000 out of 28000. I have the receipt with me here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) / / Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' As She Shares Her Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.