Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

"You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her (34668 Views)

Tacha Slams Followers Who Said Big Brother Helped Her Life (Video) / BBNaija: Yul Edochie Supports Teddy A, Slams Those Insulting Him / #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her by Randy100: 8:02am On Dec 27, 2019
I never liked you but since you got a benz, I just have to like you for today. I am a benz freak.
Re: "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her by knowhowk: 8:02am On Dec 27, 2019
Tacha ,Tacha ....She is this ,She is that ,Her Titans are solidly behind her ,Good or bad she is Moving forward... Benz no be bread and beans ....It's her life ,her talk ,Many people with good quality ,Manners etc are roaming the streets begging for Food ,Many cannot even afford to take a cab for 1k ...Abeg Tacha na ur life Jare ...

1 Like

Re: "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her by Emmasnoop(m): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2019
Smelling girl

2 Likes

Re: "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her by Culin(f): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2019
I'm just tired of Nigeria. Useless topics that trend. Rwanda is busy making technological progress and empowering her youth while we're here carrying BBN on our head. If not for the jobless people again, why should these two ladies be a relevant topic to discuss.

3 Likes

Re: "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her by OTayobami(m): 8:04am On Dec 27, 2019
post=85252405:
Na by Benz now

Well, All Benz na Benz.........

Lol 190 that year
Re: "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her by xcelentattitude(m): 8:04am On Dec 27, 2019
What does that even mean?

This yeyebrities sef undecided

Looks like someone needs to teach them on how they can respond to feuds sensibly and nairaland mods on the kinds of topics that should hit FP.

Imagine you waking up in the morning, after saying your prayer and reading your Bible, you just decide to read the news to see what is going on, and you see - "you don't have a Benz"

Don't even bother typing that I should do the teaching.. grin

It's a simple case of 'no, can't do'

It's already so annoying to me.

3 Likes

Re: "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 27, 2019
franchasng:
Our youths need job. Buhari why

Vote in a sensible person that will create job for Nigerian youths, the youths will say no, we must vote based on tribe and religion, so they prefer to vote a cow lover who prefers cows living well to humans, and still expect wonders.

Tell me, what other reason aside tribalism could have made Nigerians, especially Yorubas to have voted Buhari as Nigeria's President not for once but for a second time even after it was glaring that Buhari failed the first time

What’s your reason for voting Atiku?

1 Like

Re: "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her by lexy2014: 8:11am On Dec 27, 2019
zeusdgrt:
I don't really get why people follow all these brainless ladies on social media, especially guys.Is crazy how people celebrate nonsense

My surprisement on this matter pass ur own no be small.
Re: "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her by lexy2014: 8:12am On Dec 27, 2019
knowhowk:
Tacha ,Tacha ....She is this ,She is that ,Her Titans are solidly behind her ,Good or bad she is Moving forward... Benz no be bread and beans ....It's her life ,her talk ,Many people with good quality ,Manners etc are roaming the streets begging for Food ,Many cannot even afford to take a cab for 1k ...Abeg Tacha na ur life Jare ...

Wow...so owning a Benz is now d worlds greatest achievement?

3 Likes

Re: "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her by franchasng: 8:13am On Dec 27, 2019
Day2logic:

What’s your reason for voting Atiku?
First, I wasn't even in Nigeria during the election.

Secondly, if I were around, I would have voted him for the following reasons:

1.) Atiku was not the best candidate but among the contestants, he was the best and closest option to win Buhari

2.) Atiku had never ruled Nigeria so anybody saying he looted Nigeria is a mad man because he was never a President and his boss; Obasanjo investigated him thoroughly even fought him and couldn't find any dirt on him to nail him!

3.) He is an industrialist who understands the economy better because he has businesses running in Nigeria unlike a man who after several decades he left the army as a President, couldn't add extra certificate to his portfolio, couldn't establish any business, kept lying he is broke yet mumu Nigerians expected such a joke of a failure to turn Nigeria around, how

4.) Atiku is a liberal Fulani Muslim who is not bent on turning every Nigerian into a Fulani Muslim! He believes more in communal progress and national growth than religion or tribe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her by zeusdgrt(m): 8:13am On Dec 27, 2019
lexy2014:

My surprisement on this matter pass ur own no be small.
So fucking annoying cz stupid people with the wrong message are being made famous everyday

2 Likes

Re: "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2019
Oche211:
All this empty skull ladies.
Only thing they have is pussy.
Look at how she's Bragging and saying trash like say she bought the Benz with her hard earned money.
Without pussy, all these ladies will have nothing to offer.
If she don't have fans she won't have a benz
Re: "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her by OTayobami(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2019
post=85252405:
Na by Benz now

Lol cheesy
You sabi am!

Yes now, ride year 2000 to '05 slay mamas crush on?! Mostly the one-door type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her by OTayobami(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2019
post=85252405:
Na by Benz now

Lol cheesy
You sabi am!

Yes now, ride wey year 2000 to '05 slay mamas crush on?! Mostly the one-door type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her by Hoodbilonia: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2019
Copart
Re: "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:19am On Dec 27, 2019
OTayobami:

Yes now, ride wey year 2000 to '05 slay mamas crush on?! Mostly the one-door type
Nothing lasts forever.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her by Joseph08(m): 8:20am On Dec 27, 2019
Who cares!

Re: "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2019
VANITY
Re: "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her by OTayobami(m): 8:21am On Dec 27, 2019
post=85252901:

Nothing lasts forever.....

Very very true, mostly now that the world is evolving very fast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her by sharisto(m): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2019
Tarabye:
It doesn't matter how tacha got the Benz, the important thing is she has it, those preachers are even worst than her, hypocrites everywhere
Olosho this and that, we are tired of hearing all this nonsense, bring up with something new
Tacha enjoy your Benz, it's hurting your haters
your brain dey pain you, abi

4 Likes

Re: "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her by MickzyDonald: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2019
She is very stupid gaan
Is it not those foolish fans of hers that bought it ni �

3 Likes

Re: "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her by naijacentric(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2019
franchasng:
Our youths need job. Buhari why

Vote in a sensible person that will create job for Nigerian youths, the youths will say no, we must vote based on tribe and religion, so they prefer to vote a cow lover who prefers cows living well to humans, and still expect wonders.

Tell me, what other reason aside tribalism could have made Nigerians, especially Yorubas to have voted Buhari as Nigeria's President not for once but for a second time even after it was glaring that Buhari failed the first time
stop dis divide and rule shit what do u guys gain did dey pay u to bring disunity in dis forum

3 Likes

Re: "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her by MickzyDonald: 8:28am On Dec 27, 2019
Tarabye:
It doesn't matter how tacha got the Benz, the important thing is she has it, those preachers are even worst than her, hypocrites everywhere
Olosho this and that, we are tired of hearing all this nonsense, bring up with something new
Your stupidity remains a mystery �

6 Likes

Re: "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her by Fisher007: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2019
Tarabye:

Hmm you are the definition of a true Nigerian. It doesn't matter how one get money too abi even if it is in an evil way ( example using ones family member or your own family member ba). Most Nigerians the process never really matters, it is just the end result abi. That is why we cant maintain anything, from road, building, hospitals, relationships, wealth or riches for 5 yrs at most.

Please let's try to change that mentality.

4 Likes

Re: "You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30am On Dec 27, 2019
OTayobami:

Very very true, mostly now that the world is evolving very fast
You are absolutely right bro!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Treasure Jax Gears Up Towards Her Dream In Modeling, Releases Stunning Pho / Davido Exposes Man Who Scammed Him Of £10K (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Daughter, Divine-Mercy Okojie’s Dedication (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.