Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k (50538 Views)

Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck Are ‘Headed For A Divorce,’ He ‘Already Moved Out' / Broda Shaggi Cries Bitterly After He Was Extorted By Touts Who Damaged His Car ( / Sars Extorted N600,000 From Me’ – Dennis Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by judetov2(m): 11:37am On Dec 27, 2019
VanPOLICE:
Shared with Caption ...

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B6jLrmPAtCo/

those ones na even gud SARS...only that ur hair style if na some SARS them for kill u say u luk like some one who would likely be a cultist in future...u come even get tattoos for ur body sef.
Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by lexy2014: 11:37am On Dec 27, 2019
Humphrizy:
If the story is true.. Then permit me to say that SARs wey suppose dey safeguard life(s) and properties Don turn to broad daylight thieves undecided

When it comes to testimonies like this, there's nothing like "if its true"
Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by DonBenny77(m): 11:37am On Dec 27, 2019
beresponsible:
Police no di collect this kind big money for no ID unless you commit small embarrassing crime and you can't shout.
Something like you forget small weed for pocket
Don't be foolish man, police will do that to you for just looking good. You haven't seen anything, good thing it's becoming more rampant these days.
That was how they rufhandled and extorted 20k from me one Friday evening on my way back from bank. The moment they searched me and say the money I started receiving slaps upon slaps. Until I had to pay for my freedom.

4 Likes

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 27, 2019
will that 55k go to the government?
Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by lexy2014: 11:38am On Dec 27, 2019
itsme01:
cool

after EFCC came hard on boys, they stopped reporting SARS or using end SARS hashtag

So efcc will push u into a bus and ask u to part with 55k?
Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by beresponsible(m): 11:38am On Dec 27, 2019
lanrefront1:

You are either a policeman or friend to many of them and benefiting from their evil deeds.

Because you are not making sense at all. Enough terrible stories about Sars

Without the fear of SARs you no go de sleep peacefully for your house. Don't dwell on the negatives and criticise constructively.
Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by beresponsible(m): 11:40am On Dec 27, 2019
lanrefront1:

You are either a policeman or friend to many of them and benefiting from their evil deeds.

Because you are not making sense at all. Enough terrible stories about Sars

Even US, UK all police dey misbehave sometimes but they're invaluable in our society and should not always be ostracised
Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by dallyemmy: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2019
SARS and POS
Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by Ezemann(m): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2019
Police officials are product of the society
Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by beresponsible(m): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2019
DonBenny77:

Don't be foolish man, police will do that to you for just looking good. You haven't seen anything, good thing it's becoming more rampant these days.
That was how they rufhandled and extorted 20k from me one Friday evening on my way back from bank. The moment they searched me and say the money I started receiving slaps upon slaps. Until I had to pay for my freedom.

Police wey dey look face, dem beat you collect 20k because you look good.
You be real efulefu

2 Likes

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by Powersurge: 11:43am On Dec 27, 2019
Is SARS scive in the north?
Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by OVIHINNO(m): 11:45am On Dec 27, 2019
beresponsible:

Different case different circumstance.
Every PD has bad officers but when obviously guilty of a crime, suspects don't want to go enter cell so they offer to settle instantly and later come online to ask for recourse
I believe you are just been naughty or outrightly stupid. Have you had an encounter with SOME Nigerian Police once? Better pray u never do as some are plain ROBBERS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by SenecaTheYonger: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2019
beresponsible:
Police no di collect this kind big money for no ID unless you commit small embarrassing crime and you can't shout.

Lol that's not correct.

1 Like

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by bmdmixer: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2019
beresponsible:
i pray u jam dem very soon

1 Like

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by DarkJeddi(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2019
beresponsible:
And you didn't see his beard and tattoos?

To the Nigerian Police,that is enough of a crime.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by Philinho(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2019
Pls don't relent until justice prevailed.... I hate nonsense from some security operatives
Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2019
Sorry for your ordeals but with all those tattoos and huge bears, they will think you are a Yahoo boy using your boutique or actor to cover up.....

2 Likes

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by Duru9(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2019
Humphrizy:
If the story is true.. Then permit me to say that SARs wey suppose dey safeguard life(s) and properties Don turn to broad daylight thieves undecided

You de ask if the story na true

Be like say you no de live for naija Sir

1 Like

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by DarkJeddi(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2019
beresponsible:

You be real efulefu
Seems you have never seen Nigerian Police in action? grin

1 Like

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by DonBenny77(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2019
beresponsible:

You be real efulefu
Actually the charge na resisting arrest. I resisted cos I did nothing, and it almost cost me my life.
I know say you be hard man. Go struggle with police

2 Likes

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by Liposure: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2019
Some of dis SARS officers r ex criminals

2 Likes

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by Jabioro: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2019
In as much as you can still locate the POS points,and your account statement prove it..the legal armed robber will be arrested..

1 Like

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by beresponsible(m): 11:52am On Dec 27, 2019
DonBenny77:

Actually the charge na resisting arrest. I resisted cos I did nothing, and it almost cost me my life.
I know say you be hard man. Go struggle with police
Dem want arrest you follow them. Arrest no dey kill person but resistance can get you killed. Be polite and identify yourself. Act responsibly.

Last week 1 person for federal high court received N5 million judgement for illegal arrest like your story. Nigeria has laws though slow

2 Likes

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by Temple1288(m): 11:52am On Dec 27, 2019
beresponsible:

Even US, UK all police dey misbehave sometimes but they're invaluable in our society and should not always be ostracised

So I'd be coming out from MacDonalds or any Walmart store and cops will just stop me, take my phone and threaten to shoot me if I didn't give them few bucks?
With the caption that if they shoot me nothing will happen..
Your system in that zoo is shitty!

6 Likes

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by newsgerian: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2019
nairalee:
They even gave you 2k. Police is indeed your friend
Lol
Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by Hotspotbro(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2019
Stupid arseholez, rats, squad SARS

1 Like

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by DarkJeddi(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2019
beresponsible:

Without the fear of SARs you no go de sleep peacefully for your house. Don't dwell on the negatives and criticise constructively.
Before SARs people were sleeping peacefully in their house..

SARS is more known for their atrocities than any good story from them..

NO be today #ENDSARS began to trend..

1 Like

Re: Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k by beresponsible(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

See this mumu.
Men dey yan you di craze

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In New Photos / Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.