Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG (34064 Views)

El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor / DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife / Release El-zakzaky To Prevent Creation Of Another Boko Haram – Reps Advise Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
ifiokjohn:
Sometimes I wish I can meet you. So I will beat the hell out of you, Man or woman anyone you be.
you area real Buffon.
unam ikot!
Seun, Mynd44 OAM4J Dominique.
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by linearity: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jeffersonagain:

I found it curious that El-Zakzaky was not released alongside Dasuki and Sowore. And the solid silence that followed his non-release until now was not also lost on me.

And my conjecture was that El-Zakzaky was left out of the America brokered release because Saudi Arabia wanted him to remain incacerated and being a major and strong ally of the US they were able to ensure that he was not spoken for.
Plus the fact that El-Zakzaky being a Shia Muslim with Iranian ties (sworn enemies of the US) made his plight worse.

In the final analysis, even what is touted by the strongest democracy in the world as 'human rights' is subject to the political intrigues of alliances and enmities.
The politics of human life matter to them than the value of human life.

....or, simply put they are not in the same categories.

Dasuki & Sowore were granted bail not once, but multiple times by competent courts and the Federal Government had been holding them in disregard to those bail orders and they have now decided to comply with those court orders because additional external pressure on them to obey their own court orders.

El-Zakzaky was only granted bail to go on medical treatment, which he went for but decided to cut it short and come back to the country. Is there any court order you know of about bail on his case, that the State Government is disregarding?
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by Iziquiel(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
What is Kaduna state government charging El-zakzaky for

Since when is a state government responsible of a case

Na them be court

This Buhari no just get liver

Ah ah undecided he's so so lifeless
See wetin person wey say he go school dey talk. Later person like you go call GMB an illiterate.
Smh
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by subcbouy: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Racoon:
See another useless reason.Was El-Zakzaky also not in custody of the DSS before the subtle transfer of the case to the Kaduna State government with even DSS officials appearing in his court cases?

Thought the FG said the man's supporters wanted to assassinate the COAS hence decided to take him to "protective custody" where Lai lied that they're feeding him with #13M monthly?
All this education yet you can't deduce, only come online, shout make noize nothing more. Your write up still return back to Kaduna State government
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by subcbouy: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
Iziquiel:

See wetin person wey say he go school dey talk. Later person like you go call GMB an illiterate.
Smh
So many of them. Educated illiterate. Even if you hate whoever, trend with understanding, wisdom of an educated Nl. very shameful.

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by vinkihillz(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
I keep saying it...... These country is just an evil forest
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by brookz: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
We don't need him out now, inside Life sure pay pass
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by smileyoo: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
RichBoy247:

Kaduna is the middle name of Nigeria's first devilish coup plotter Emeka Kaduna Ezeogwu

his name is kaduna nzeogwu, from delta state.
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by Iwanttoto: 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
post=85262968:
Seun, Mynd44 OAM4J Dominique.
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by orunto27: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
Elsaksaky is an international Terrorist and an enemy Nation.
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by Iziquiel(m): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
subcbouy:
So many of them. Educated illiterate. Even if you hate whoever, trend with understanding, wisdom of an educated Nl. very shameful.

Hate has taken over their minds.. Too bad!
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by pfadom: 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
Racoon:
See another useless reason.Was El-Zakzaky also not in custody of the DSS before the subtle transfer of the case to the Kaduna State government with even DSS officials appearing in his court cases?

Thought the FG said the man's supporters wanted to assassinate the COAS hence decided to take him to "protective custody" where Lai lied that they're feeding him with #13M monthly?

It was Kaduna State Government that initiated original suit against El-Zakzaky. The FG only stepped in when the need for the proscription of IMN arose.
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by tsdarkside(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
al shakishaki....
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by Torylanez(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
Racoon:

Brainless illiterate
Zak zaky case na state issue

Make Buhari break the same law u claim he is not obeying to make you cum ?

Shior
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by Balladinplus: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
RichBoy247:

Kaduna is the middle name of Nigeria's first devilish coup plotter Emeka Kaduna Ezeogwu
Dumbo. His name is Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu.
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by Arkeray1: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
My sure odd of 4.5 odds for the weekend

Please stake

Follow me at instagram arkeray10

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election / I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict / Twitter User Calls El-Rufai "A Liar". He Reacts (See Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.