Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,923 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG (34063 Views)

El-Rufai: I Will Not Release El-Zakzaky So Long I’m Governor / DSS Set To Release El-zakzaky And Wife / Release El-zakzaky To Prevent Creation Of Another Boko Haram – Reps Advise Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by sanemind5(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2019
This federal Government sef...

meanwhile
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2019
Now Justice issues are discussed via Hausa Radio.

There should have made Hausa the Lingua Franca
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by mjabdulk: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
let the due process be followed when it comes to the case between state and its citizens. this is not the first time zakizaky was arrested and jailed.
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by FlordFlorez(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
RichBoy247:

Now tell me, does this your crying have any effect on DSS, AGF or Buhari? El-Zakzaky is Buhari's brother, how does their family affairs concern a Flattino?
Ur stupidity/foolishness is legendary. U will die of delusional syndrome.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by Awoleesu(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
The AGF said this in an interview with the Hausa Service of the BBC, monitored by our reporter. Malami said:”[s]Henceforth, the Federal Government won’t interfere in a judicial process that is solely responsible for the state government to take charge of[/s] The major reason we did not release El-Zakzaky is because America did not show interest in his own case, kuma Iran too did not send any letter to us…”
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by FlordFlorez(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
Was the 13M feeding budget also from Kaduna pocket? This government no sabi lie.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by mvem(m): 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
frankmoney:
Abi USA influence no reach
USA wey hate Iran and El zakzaky na Shi'ite with Iranian connection
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by Saint99: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
It is interesting to hear that the Federal Government no longer wish to interfere in the Judiciary matters.
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by mvem(m): 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ijaycool:
... because he is not just a political rival, but a religious enemy...

and religion supercedes politics.

- GMB
Even US will not want Buhari to release Elzakzaky because of the Iran connection . Have you seen US mention Elzakzaky case?
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by Iko5000: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
Thank you my brother .Too much indomie idiots on Nairaland
LordVoldermort:
Who was also buried with military honors in Kaduna

2 Likes

Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by Jeffersonagain(m): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/why-we-didnt-release-el-zakzaky-fg.html

I found it curious that El-Zakzaky was not released alongside Dasuki and Sowore. And the solid silence that followed his non-release until now was not also lost on me.

And my conjecture was that El-Zakzaky was left out of the America brokered release because Saudi Arabia wanted him to remain incacerated and being a major and strong ally of the US they were able to ensure that he was not spoken for.
Plus the fact that El-Zakzaky being a Shia Muslim with Iranian ties (sworn enemies of the US) made his plight worse.

In the final analysis, even what is touted by the strongest democracy in the world as 'human rights' is subject to the political intrigues of alliances and enmities.
The politics of human life matter to them than the value of human life.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by Difrent: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
What is Kaduna state government charging El-zakzaky for

Since when is a state government responsible of a case

Na them be court

This Buhari no just get liver

Ah ah undecided he's so so lifeless

See what ignorance have caused your life, with all your shouts online you DON'T even know about the case
Gerrarahia and stop displaying stupidity

1 Like

Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by TemmyT002(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Na them be court

Na because you are not related to him.
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by Bbbwings: 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
Okoroawusa:

A state government can suit you for any crime
Suit ko coat ni
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by profilemessages: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
journalist(holding microphone in his hand): what is trouble?

akpos: trouble is when you slap a Nigerian soldier and then jump on the bike, BUT THE BIKE DID NOT START!!!
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by goaldynboy: 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
RichBoy247:

Now tell me, does this your crying have any effect on DSS, AGF or Buhari? El-Zakzaky is Buhari's brother, how does their family affairs concern a Flattino?

See how stupidly selfish you are!

So if injustice is meted on somebody so far it is not your brother you don't care?!

Very soon it will get to your turn!!
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by Ijaycool(f): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
mvem:
Even US will not want Buhari to release Elzakzaky because of the Iran connection . Have you seen US mention Elzakzaky case?

We are now a US colony...
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by Yeeyo: 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
nototribalist:
You won't be in power forever
I agree with u no king reign 4ever
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by RaptorF35: 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
Who dey cry foul.. no be the man talk ham say he dey enjoy in 9ja custody than the close mark dey give ham for Indian.. the man wey dey use millions every month to feed freely.
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by Splendor27: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
And who is the judicial process...
Go fool ursef.....
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by saintade01(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Some of you here will soon call and rant for the release of Evans the Kidnapper with the way you're going.
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by Enice(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Na them be court

maybe you should first cry out for agba jalingo a christian that is being tortured by gov of cross rivers, ayade, before crying for zakzaki. olodo.
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by alfsalami: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
Racoon:
See another useless reason.Was El-Zakzaky also not in custody of the DSS before the subtle transfer of the case to the Kaduna State government with even DSS officials appearing in his court cases?

Thought the FG said the man's supporters wanted to assassinate the COAS hence decided to take him to "protective custody" where Lai lied that they're feeding him with #13M monthly?
Was , not now
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by zoedew: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
LMAOF! In the HAGF statement is an admission that the FG had previous to now been interfering with he Judicial process in Nigeria!
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by osazsky(m): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
Everyone shouting useless govt voted for Buhari not once but twice y d wailing then .Buhari said I did not come to eradicate poverty but poor people,when I saw d level of online begging on Christmas eve and the number of persons that did weddings without reception this year ,I knew we were in a big mess,only God can save us till 2023,but I will want Buhari to rule for a 3rd time atleast to get back to people that put us in dis mess especially d afonja we love u bubu,we from south south are strongly behind u and pray ur 3rd term ambition comes into reality amen kisses to bubu
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by Jaapu: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
RichBoy247:

It concern them o. Anything that will bring anarchy in this government. They will support it.
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by blazetitov: 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Na them be court

Change your moniker. You not that bright.
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by mvem(m): 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ijaycool:

We are now a US colony...
If not for them will your government release sowore and Dasuki. Truth be told like or hate USA, they are still very influential
Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
post=85258825:

For respecting the court,
Suddenly PMB no get liver anymore,
he's now a coward!

The way you wailing zombie reason is so appaling.
Most def you guys don't think deeply before typing.
Y'all just filled with hate.
Hate that can consume permanently.

3 years is still a very long time to wail.
Una never start wailing at all.
Hypocrite of a boy!
we know you

Re: Why We Didn’t Release El-zakzaky – FG by ifiokjohn(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
post=85258825:

For respecting the court,
Suddenly PMB no get liver anymore,
he's now a coward!

The way you wailing zombie reason is so appaling.
Most def you guys don't think deeply before typing.
Y'all just filled with hate.
Hate that can consume permanently.

3 years is still a very long time to wail.
Una never start wailing at all.
Hypocrite of a boy!
Sometimes I wish I can meet you. So I will beat the hell out of you, Man or woman anyone you be.
you area real Buffon.
unam ikot!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 / Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) / INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.