Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

‘he Has Always Been My Help’ – Khafi Says As She Shares New Photo With Her Fianc - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘he Has Always Been My Help’ – Khafi Says As She Shares New Photo With Her Fianc (1279 Views)

"Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo / "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘he Has Always Been My Help’ – Khafi Says As She Shares New Photo With Her Fianc by dejiih01: 8:09am On Dec 27, 2019
Big Brother Naija star, Khafi shared a new photo of herself and her former housemate-turned-fiance Gedoni.

Khafi and Gedoni shocked Nigerians when they announced their engagement on December 26, months after meeting in the Big Brother Naija house where they started a romantic relationship.

Most Nigerians debated about their relationship and whether or not it would last. Their engagement came as a complete surprise when they announced it on Boxing Day.

Hours after, Khafi shared a new photo with her fiance. In the photo, Gedoni is seen helping Khafi off a yacht.

“He has always been my help,” Khafi captioned the photo.

SOURCE: https://nnf.com.ng/p/he-has-always-been-my-help-khafi-says-as-she-shares-new-photo-with-her-fiance-gedoni/165
Re: ‘he Has Always Been My Help’ – Khafi Says As She Shares New Photo With Her Fianc by iamJ(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2019
Helping lift ur bra abi? Ur mumu too much

Jumping about like a Love Machine, we dey here dey watch, na 2 years I give una both, once that lizard gets his papers come and give us update
Re: ‘he Has Always Been My Help’ – Khafi Says As She Shares New Photo With Her Fianc by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 27, 2019
Helping to shift your loose pants lol cheesy
Re: ‘he Has Always Been My Help’ – Khafi Says As She Shares New Photo With Her Fianc by Ekpeitut: 9:22am On Dec 27, 2019
iamJ:
Helping lift ur bra abi? Ur mumu too much

Jumping about like a Love Machine, we dey here dey watch, na 2 years I give una both, once that lizard gets his papers come and give us update

Let this bad belle of yours end this 2019! Why can't you be happy for people and wish them well. I just don't understand why certain people are so bitter when others find happiness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘he Has Always Been My Help’ – Khafi Says As She Shares New Photo With Her Fianc by dejiih01: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2019
grin grin grin
Ekpeitut:

Let this bad belle of yours end this 2019! Why can't you be happy for people and wish them well. I just don't understand why certain people are so bitter when others find happiness.
Re: ‘he Has Always Been My Help’ – Khafi Says As She Shares New Photo With Her Fianc by donstan18: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2019
Problems and quarrels sometimes reinforce relationships and friendships. Not pretentiously playing lovey dovey like I've and Mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In Tears Son Contacts Corona Virus(video) / Woman Tested Positive To Covid-19 Ran Away From Hospital Police Chase Her(video) / MUSIC: BOC MADAKI - Sunday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.