Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition (18263 Views)

Nigerian Girl Wins Qur’an Recitation Competition In Jordan From 40 Countries / Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz Al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by Ozozahuwa82(f): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2020
very impressive
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:44am On Jan 10, 2020
tolguy:
Qur'anic competition is bid'ah

Which one will u choose between staying in beer palor and quran competition?

2 Likes

Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by IpobAntidote: 10:46am On Jan 10, 2020
ContractKiller:
[img]https://images./5IIlUmWjNBxhDnzJWm7EZ5.jpg[/img]

Mental retardation is incurable. Pls try no to pass it on to your unborn generation. Hope it's not too late.
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2020
ogbuefi677:
You people had better embrace education,science/technology and family planning instead of this nonsense quranic recitation and building of mosques so you will stop breeding mass murderers in d name of boko,herdsmen, bandits etc.
Who quranic recitation epp?

Even Bible said first seek God and other will be adding to you, pls what wrong in Islam that makes you hate muslim? Even the person that you are worshipping said he didn't come to bring peace on earth but sward, pls tell me what makes you hate muslim?

2 Likes

Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by OgThanos: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2020
tolguy:
Qur'anic competition is bid'ah
What's bid'ah ? Pls
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by Splendor27: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2020
How that one take EPP the world now..
Or add food to table.

2 Likes

Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by kayfra: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2020
Mrufai44:
Recitation of the Winner of 1st position of international holy Qur'an competition Sadik Akolade Alabi from Kwara state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVOTtqWF3gI

There's an app for that.

Stop wasting people's lives memorizing texts when we have smartphone apps that are better.

2 Likes

Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by ogbuefi677(m): 11:07am On Jan 10, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Even Bible said first seek God and other will be adding to you, pls what wrong in Islam that makes you hate muslim? Even the person that you are worshipping said he didn't come to bring peace on earth but sward, pls tell me what makes you hate muslim?
I don't hate Islam or muslims.
I have muslim friends and colleagues who I love like my siblings.
But having lived and worked in d north for the past 8yrs made me realize that d problem of the north and Nigeria in extension is d brand of Islam practiced in Northern Nigeria which relegates knowledge and common sense while propagating Islam as d only important endeavors.
Unfortunately, that is not working.
I am a health worker, but I know in the north, you dare not counsel people on family planning. You could lose your life for that while the Catholic church which I belong to starts teaching you that even b4 marriage.
Also,up till now,northern muslims have refused to take formal education serious,in fact,a girl who strives to go to school is seen as a prostitute while it is known all over the world that education is one of the easiest ways to lift d masses out of poverty.
Your elites are busy building more and more mosques instead of more and more primary and secondary schools.
You might want to say "what of southwest muslims" but I know for a fact that northern muslims call them 'arna' which means infidel.
It is not hard to deduce that these poor,uneducated northern muslims are the breeding ground of boko haram, bandits etc.
Once again,pls,I don't hate muslims or Islam

4 Likes

Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by bosmann11: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2020
Kindly get sense.........learn self restrain. I guess you are suffering from mental imbalance
ogbuefi677:
You people had better embrace education,science/technology and family planning instead of this nonsense quranic recitation and building of mosques so you will stop breeding mass murderers in d name of boko,herdsmen, bandits etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by Kubernetes: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2020
kayfra:

There's an app for that.

Stop wasting people's lives memorizing texts when we have smartphone apps that are better.

Do u really perform salat?
If yes,then you need to memorize the Quranic text to enable you perform the five daily prayers.If you wish to recite long verses in asham or subhi prayers or be an imam leading prayers,you need this.
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by Kubernetes: 11:21am On Jan 10, 2020
ogbuefi677:

But having lived and worked in d north for the past 8yrs made me realize that d problem of the north and Nigeria in extension is d brand of Islam practiced in Northern Nigeria which relegates knowledge and common sense while propagating Islam as d only important endeavors.
I am a health worker, but I know in the north, you dare not counsel people on family planning. You could lose your life for that while the Catholic church which I belong to starts teaching you that even b4 marriage.
Also,up till now,northern muslims have refused to take formal education serious,in fact,a girl who strives to go to school is seen as a prostitute while it is known all over the world that education is one of the easiest ways to lift d masses out of poverty.
Your elites are busy building more and more mosques instead of more and more primary and secondary schools.
You might want to say "what of southwest muslims" but I know for a fact that northern muslims call them 'arna' which means infidel.
It is not hard to deduce that these poor,uneducated northern muslims are the breeding ground of boko haram, bandits etc.

If northern Muslims relegate other Muslims,it means they have followed a wrong path.And this is not what Islam says.
Always get your facts from the Quran and Hadith.Dont be deceived by the action of Muslims.Follow what Islam says and that it "all Muslims are one but the best amongst them is he who fears God the most

1 Like

Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by kayfra: 11:27am On Jan 10, 2020
Kubernetes:

If yes,then you need to memorize the Quranic text to enable you perform the five daily prayers.If you wish to recite long verses in asham or subhi prayers or be an imam leading prayers,you need this.

This is not 600AD it's 2020AD

Your heart is seen by God. Religiousness isn't going to make up for it. You also reduce errors in memory by simply using an App
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2020
ogbuefi677:

I can see and understand your problem very well and let me address you am Yoruba and am a Muslim, first know western education doesn't guarantee sucesss in life did Jesus go to school? Can Jesus speak English? No, go to China, Korea, Japan, etc majority of people in those countries can't speak English or write English or have western education but they re doing fine, China was even among largest population in the world, having many children have nothing to do with western education at all, the responsibility of father is to take care of his family, but the 2 problem I think northern Nigeria have is 1 Al majiri children, 2 marry 4 wives without checking your capacity, allah said in Quran you can marry 2,3,4 but if you can't do justice 1 wife is OK, allah did not compulsory 4 wives the way northern take it, and some father can not even feed himself but have 4 wives and 15 children that Is really bad Allah also said he didn't bother a soul pass his capacity that means Allah don't force anybody to do something, about Boko Haram and other terrorist they have nothing to do with Islam and Islam have nothing to do with terrorist, may almighty Allah bless us all amin

1 Like

Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by kayfra: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

I can see and understand your problem very well and let me address you am Yoruba and am a Muslim, first know western education doesn't guarantee sucesss in life did Jesus go to school? Can Jesus speak English? No, go to China, Korea, Japan, etc majority of people in those countries can't speak English or write English or have western education but they re doing fine, China was even among largest population in the world, having many children have nothing to do with western education at all, the responsibility of father is to take care of his family, but the 2 problem I think northern Nigeria have is 1 Al majiri children, 2 marry 4 wives without checking your capacity, allah said in Quran you can marry 2,3,4 but if you can't do justice 1 wife is OK, allah did not compulsory 4 wives the way northern take it, and some father can not even feed himself but have 4 wives and 15 children that Is really bad Allah also said he didn't bother a soul pass his capacity that means Allah don't force anybody to do something, about Boko Haram and other terrorist they have nothing to do with Islam and Islam have nothing to do with terrorist, may almighty Allah bless us all amin

Education isn't about speaking English or memorizing. It's teaching people to use their intellects to think independently given facts on ground

2 Likes

Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by kayfra: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2020
Kubernetes:

Just so you know what is available

15 Best Qibla Apps For Pray Accurately On Android And iOS
https://www.easytechtrick.org/best-qibla-apps/#15-Best-Qibla-Apps-For-Pray-Accurately-On-Android-And-iOS

Stop wasting your time memorizing when we have convenient apps
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by soullove1881(m): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2020
ogbuefi677:

I hope you know Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia Maldives etc. are also Islamic nations?
The technology in those countries cannot be over emphasized.
Please stop displaying stupidity here!
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by HAKYN1: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2020
ogbuefi677:

but Christians no de throw bomb or behead people in the name of Jesus ba?
While 90% of the killings in the world is done with chants of "allahu akbomb" grin

The Killings during the slave trade
The killings during the first and second world wars
The killing of close to 1 million people within the space of three months between the Hutu and Tutsi in Rwanda
The activities of Joseph Kony and his lord Resistance Army in Uganda

The above among others are some of the heinous crimes against humanity perpetrated by Christians for one reason or the other yet you concentrate on the ones done by Muslims
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2020
kayfra:

Education isn't about speaking English or memorizing. It's teaching people to use their intellects to think independently given facts on ground

Did Jesus go to school? If no school have nothing to do with human brain even what they re teaching in school the idea come from environment, anybody can learn what he which to learn without going to school, my brother I don't want to condemn one for one, bro life is a free world

1 Like

Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by Baker77: 11:38am On Jan 10, 2020
Baaraka llahu fii ilmik..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by soullove1881(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2020
ogbuefi677:

So Islam is from the North?
Damn it!
You needed some exposure.

2 Likes

Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by kayfra: 11:41am On Jan 10, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Did Jesus go to school? If no school have nothing to do with human brain even what they re teaching in school the idea come from environment, anybody can learn what he which to learn without going to school, my brother I don't want to condemn one for one, bro life is a free world

Jesus went to school, he had formal education for his own time 0-32AD. He was even a Rabbi (teacher)

What does Jesus have to do with anything we are discussing wasting precious time memorizing when technology aid is available for literally everyone?

1 Like

Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by APCNig: 11:45am On Jan 10, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Definitely, this slowpoke is typing from the psychiatric hospital. You hate Islam, yet your people are all slaving in Dubai (UAE), Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia and other Islamic nations.
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2020
ogbuefi677:
This is how spiritually impaired people think. we know it from time long.
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by kayfra: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2020
APCNig:

Definitely, this slowpoke is typing from the psychiatric hospital. You hate Islam, yet your people are all slaving in Dubai (UAE), Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia and other Islamic nations.

Those nation employ and need educated people, people with the abilityto think. The countries aren't being developed by Islamic reciters

It's 2020. We no longer ride on donkeys or do you? Just because Islamic recitation was cool in 600AD doesn't make it applicable today when technology has fixed the issue of recall for you. You have a memory aid on your iPhone or Android. Use it and let the kids fix world prpblems rather than wasting away memorizing Koran

3 Likes

Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by tolguy(m): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2020
OgThanos:

What's bid'ah ? Pls
innovation in religious matters, and holy Prophet said all innovations in religious matters are rejected

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdul Haji, Somali Muslim Saves Hundreds, Hailed As International Hero! / Saying Rest In Peace For The Dead. / Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.