Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition (18265 Views)

Nigerian Girl Wins Qur’an Recitation Competition In Jordan From 40 Countries / Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Nigeria Comes 2nd In King Abdul Aziz Al'saud International Qur'anic Recitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by kayfra: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
tolguy:
innovation in religious matters, and holy Prophet said all innovations in religious matters are rejected

Why didn't you reject the printing press since it didn't exist in 600AD. A printed Koran should be taboo abi when back in those days, they manually wrote them. What's with selective criteria?

2 Likes

Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by Kokoebapluse(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
kayfra:

Jesus went to school, he had formal education for his own time 0-32AD. He was even a Rabbi (teacher)

What does Jesus have to do with anything we are discussing wasting precious time memorizing when technology aid is available for literally everyone?

You wrong rabbi is a word using among Jew's Priest, rabbi is a one who knows well about Jew's religion he can be called master or teacher, they called Jesus rabbi doesn't mean he have western education but because he knows well about Jew's religion, I use Jesus as example be Jesus can't speak English but still we all respect him in one the other way, you does not need to go to school before you can be a great person in life, chose the life you want and live by it surely you will be great,
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by kayfra: 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

You wrong rabbi is a word using among Jew's Priest, rabbi is a one who knows well about Jew's religion he can be called master or teacher, they called Jesus rabbi doesn't mean he have western education but because he knows well about Jew's religion, I use Jesus as example be Jesus can't speak English but still we all respect him in one the other way, you does not need to go to school before you can be a great person in life, chose the life you want and live by it surely you will be great,

A Rabbi is a religious teacher. What you call western education now was being birthed in Greece, Rome, Turkey, Iran and in the middle east at that time. There was no such thing as western education as you understand it back in the early ADs (2000 years ago!). So quit with bullshit.

A Rabbi undergoes a formal education (Rabbinical school) before he is accepted as a teacher. You just don't wake up a Rabbi.

And I ask again. What is Jesus's business in this conversation?

We are talking about your kids wasting there productive lives away memorizing something they can literally get on there finger tips

1 Like

Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by midnighter(f): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
kayfra:

A Rabbi is a religious teacher. What you call western education now was being birthed in Greece, Rome, Turkey, Iran and in the middle east at that time. There was no such thing as western education as you understand it back in the early ADs (2000 years ago!). So quit with bullshit.

A Rabbi undergoes a formal education (Rabbinical school) before he is accepted as a teacher. You just don't wake up a Rabbi.

And I ask again. What is Jesus's business in this conversation?

We are talking about your kids wasting there productive lives away memorizing something they can literally get on there finger tips

Lol dont mind him! Jesus didnt go to a Western-style secondary school when he was a Jew living under Roman occupation 2 thousand years ago so that means children living in the north of a secular federal nation shouldnt also go to school! Nonsense!

I have never encountered so much rubbish in a thread before smh
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by moufan: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
masha ALLAH
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by tolguy(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
kayfra:

Why didn't you reject the printing press since it didn't exist in 600AD. A printed Koran should be taboo abi when back in those days, they manually wrote them. What's with selective criteria?
must you advertise your ignorance
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by Mrsserene: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
Allahu Akbar. Very wonderful recitation.

1 Like

Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by kayfra: 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
tolguy:
must you advertise your ignorance

Weak

You have nothing upstairs and it is evident from ypur ad hominem attacks. Refute what I said with logic and facts if you can. I doubt you are even capable. You can keep your comfort in your ile kewu where you are with your ignorant minions memorizing something I have in an App grin
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Even Bible said first seek God and other will be adding to you, pls what wrong in Islam that makes you hate muslim? Even the person that you are worshipping said he didn't come to bring peace on earth but sword, pls tell me what makes you hate muslim?
@ the bolded quote. u read that verse with ur earthly knowledge that is why u would not understand what The Saviour meant by that Word
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
daroz:

Tell them o. I even learnt the recently killed ISIS leader even had a PHD in Islamic studies, no wonder he was such devilish terrorist. After wasting their brain on memorizing Koran ,they end up begging non-Islamic countries/ people for their aids & innovations.

Iran who is supposed to be the most technologically advanced of them all couldn’t even fire a simple missile without killing its own people. When their chief terrorist was killed days ago, they were ‘shouting death to America ‘ while riding his corpse on an American car and and American plane.

Even the the so called developed ones can’t still survive without the innovations from the west. Saudi Arabia till date is still begging Germany to resume its arms sales to them. Boko Haram keeps riding on Toyota’s hilux Yet claiming western innovation / civilization is haram. Upon all the Islamic degrees he has, he is only good at hating , killing and sleeping with captured teenage girls.

You guys should please advise yourself, we are tired of your ending terrorism and poverty in the world.
oh my God shocked shocked
Is that picture for real
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by Kubernetes: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
kayfra:

Just so you know what is available

15 Best Qibla Apps For Pray Accurately On Android And iOS
https://www.easytechtrick.org/best-qibla-apps/#15-Best-Qibla-Apps-For-Pray-Accurately-On-Android-And-iOS

Stop wasting your time memorizing when we have convenient apps

Are u a revert?
U don't seem to know much of Islam.
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by kayfra: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kubernetes:

Are u a revert?
U don't seem to know much of Islam.

I know enough not to make me a caveman or slave to a religion
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by oyinda1599(f): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
ogbuefi677:
You people had better embrace education,science/technology and family planning instead of this nonsense quranic recitation and building of mosques so you will stop breeding mass murderers in d name of boko,herdsmen, bandits etc.
Who quranic recitation epp?
And 99 moorons like your comment, I only wonder why you guys will not leave Muslims and their religion alone, will you ever see any Muslim place a negative comments on xtian thread on Sunday. So funny how you look for trouble and tag yourself peaceful people. Xtians, bunch of hypocrites. Pls get over it, leave us alone, Muslims are not the reason for you oriburuku in life. We love our Quran recitation okay, practice your xtianity and leave us alone.... If not, you will die of depression and rotten in hell. Ameboooo, Elenu pelebeee.
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by ogbuefi677(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
oyinda1599:
And 99 moorons like your comment, I only wonder why you guys will not leave Muslims and their religion alone, will you ever see any Muslim comment negativity on xtian thread on Sunday. So funny how you look for trouble and tag yourself peaceful people. Xtians, bunch of hypocrites. Pls get over it, leave us alone, Muslims are not the reason for you oriburuku in life. We love our Quran recitation okay, practice your xtianity and leave us alone.... If not, you will die of depression and rotten in hell. Ameboooo, Elenu pelebeee.
Good evening sweetheart grin

1 Like

Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by oyinda1599(f): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Tiny breast girl.
Easy easy grin
stupid boy with a pe.nis like hookworm, better go engage in something reasonable. Mad lizard like you only troll girls one the internet. Ameeebo, leave Islam alone.
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by oyinda1599(f): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Tiny breast girl.
Easy easy grin
Like ur Mother's breast.
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by ogbuefi677(m): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
oyinda1599:
stupid boy with a pe.nis like hookworm, better go engage in something reasonable. Mad lizard like you only troll girls one the internet. Ameeebo, leave Islam alone.
No vex sweetheart.
I was jes joking .
lemme go and edit grin
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by Olaburn(m): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
More barokah bro
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by Kubernetes: 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
kayfra:

I know enough not to make me a caveman or slave to a religion

lol,then stop meddling in other people's affairs moreso that you know nothing about islam.I didnt know I had been wasting my precious time with the Dawkins.
You don't know an atom of the Islamic principles n injunctions.Little wonder,you've been blabbing that the Quranic app should be used to recite the Quran when praying.
I forbid you from making such statements on Quranic app to be used while praying.God has blessed the Muslims to commit the entire Quran to memory.
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by kayfra: 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kubernetes:

lol,then stop meddling in other people's affairs moreso that you know nothing about islam.I didnt know I had been wasting my precious time with the Dawkins.
You don't know an atom of the Islamic principles n injunctions.Little wonder,you've been blabbing that the Quranic app should be used to recite the Quran when praying.
I forbid you from making such statements on Quranic app to be used while praying.God has blessed the Muslims to commit the entire Quran to memory.

God has blessed the Muslims to use their heads to create apps so they can use it to work on more innovations rather than wasting their life cramming the Quran.

God also blessed them with using printing presses. I am sure someone like you fought against a printed Quran back in the day since it didn't align with the stone age version that was manually drafted.

Stay relevant and don't use dogma to stifle your being. God isn't vexed when you abandon a donkey for a car. He blessed us with brains to innovate

1 Like

Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by hybraheeem002(m): 12:23am On Jan 12, 2020
Nice recitation
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by Caseless: 1:16am On Jan 12, 2020
IpobAntidote:
[s][/s]

Seek mental help before you appear naked at the market sq.
tell him.
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by Trump2020: 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
HAKYN1:

The Killings during the slave trade
The killings during the first and second world wars
The killing of close to 1 million people within the space of three months between the Hutu and Tutsi in Rwanda
The activities of Joseph Kony and his lord Resistance Army in Uganda

The above among others are some of the heinous crimes against humanity perpetrated by Christians for one reason or the other yet you concentrate on the ones done by Muslims
Were they shouting Jesus is Lord or quoting the Bible?

The 2 world wars have nothing to do with religion. If they were religious wars, Islam would have ceased to exist.

Islam remains the world largest terrorist movement

1 Like

Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by Trump2020: 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Did Jesus go to school? If no school have nothing to do with human brain even what they re teaching in school the idea come from environment, anybody can learn what he which to learn without going to school, my brother I don't want to condemn one for one, bro life is a free world
How do you know Jesus didn't go to School
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Trump2020:

How do you know Jesus didn't go to School

Because Jesus can't speak English other schools activities done in school
Re: Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition by Trump2020: 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Because Jesus can't speak English other schools activities done in school
You are an illiterate. Is English His language?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is Obligatory For The Man To Have Intercourse With His Wife On A Reasonable B / Abdul Haji, Somali Muslim Saves Hundreds, Hailed As International Hero! / Saying Rest In Peace For The Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.