Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 (25552 Views)

Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 19th August 2019 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 2nd April 2019 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (2 - 1) On 16th March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Devilfriend(m): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Itzurboi:
Are you having a drink at the moment?

She's taking oshogbo weed right now.

And her head is paining her.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by paxonel(m): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
dochenaj:

Someone thought you were being sarcastic.

Please tell him you are serious.
grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Devilfriend(m): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
mindful01:

Some people go just get heart attack on top Liverpool mata

And dey don't know that too much hateress isn't good for their health.

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by paxonel(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
JentuPrinz:

Will u keep kwayet
gerrraaraaattt ta yahh!
Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Devilfriend(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
mansakhalifa:
I don't see anyone or anything stopping Liverpool this season.

They look like a team on a mission...

Seriously. No lies. No jokes.

Thank you for your compliment!

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by openmine(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Expert17:

So if u are a coach u wud play Abraham and Vardy ahead of Kane
Thats my problem with your likes....Always hasty in replying....hardly perusing...
The coach is already used to playing Kane as his lead striker and as long as Kane is not injured,he still plays!
Thats why i said the coach will prefers Kane over Vardy or Abraham even if kane is off form!
Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Expert17:

Lols.

So Fabinho will bench Casemiro in defensive midfied? Ur joking

Firminho will be rotating with other forwards surely,....because only Neymar s a guarantee starter
There u go contradicting urself. Where in my comment did I mention Fabinho as a starter?

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Dandison28(m): 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
Angelfrost:

Well, the same team brutally knocked out the best of La Liga out of UCL Semi Finals with an abominable and shameful score line of 4 unreplied goals... So, I fail to fully grasp your grouse. tongue
why are you so bittered bro?
Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Devilfriend(m): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
paxonel:
Now I understand why Liverpool is winning.

That Klopp of a man is a big cheat.
He parades both skillful and physically matured players against his opponents with juvenile players whether they are skillful or not.
How will his opponent cope with that kind of situation?
That's what he also did to Barca in champions league final.
And the stupid organizers of premier league will never protect young players of other teams playing against Liverpool big boys even though they know that bigger men have greater momentum and can injure the young players on pitch, that's why the young players are shy of confronting these matured Liverpool players in order to avoid injury, hence Liverpool keeps winning.
Their cup go full one day grin
Haaaaaa!

Wailer go wail tire....

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by openmine(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
dochenaj:

Someone thought you were being sarcastic.

Please tell him you are serious. Lol
He is either good in sarcasm or he hasn't taken his 'drugs' this evening....either way,e no consine me grin grin
Bottom-line is that liverpool have won!
That's what matters!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Devilfriend(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
Jentle244:

A pained dude here... How is it klopp's concern if a coach decides to bring young players

Pep's boys are they small boys.

Reason before you talk

You dey mind him.

The guy na wailer!

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Angelfrost(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
Dandison28:
why are you so bittered bro?

Bitter??!... Are you sure you aren't quoting the wrong person??!... I am always happy whenever status quo changes. That game I described above gave me so much joy!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Ryocaj(m): 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
Angelfrost:

Well, the same team brutally knocked out the best of La Liga out of UCL Semi Finals with an abominable and shameful score line of 4 unreplied goals... So, I fail to fully grasp your grouse. tongue
They don't knw there is a big difference btwn d domestic league n d Champions league.. that's aw Barca fans keep saying Messi has played against all d top teams from other leagues in d Champions League so he will top in any league.. a big lie.. d domestic league is a diff ball game..
Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by paxonel(m): 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
Devilfriend:

Haaaaaa!

Wailer go wail tire....
and zombies go always be zombies

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Devilfriend(m): 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
paxonel:
shut up!
I nor be barca fan.
I'm saying the fact about Liverpool's continuous winning.

Klopp na cheat.
He knows this.

Klopp is taking advantage of EPL weak officiating

Sorry oga wailer!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by somito121(m): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
This season clearly shows how most fans in England hate the success of LIVERPOOL FC. It's a pity LIVERPOOL FC is WINNING the LEAGUE this SEASON.
cool

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Angelfrost(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ryocaj:

They don't knw there is a big difference btwn d domestic league n d Champions league.. that's aw Barca fans keep saying Messi has played against all d top teams from other leagues in d Champions League so he will top in any league.. a big lie.. d domestic league is a diff ball game..

Completely different o... EPL is the most difficult and tasking league for any player to thrive in. You have to be exceptionally hardworking, mentally compact, and skilled to excel in England.

That's where I actually respect Cristiano, Suarez, and Lukaku... To play and score over 20 goals in this league is not a mean feat.
Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Devilfriend(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Theboss100:
Not happy with this scoreline. My prediction didn't enter except the clean sheet. Anyway, congrats to my team and the champions elect. Win is win. #YNWA

Let's appreciate the lads.
They really tried today bruh...

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Devilfriend(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
Horlhamhi:
All these Liverpool haters, una no dey tire fa. Last season, you guys kept shouting "you'll never win anything" buh they won UCL. This season, while we're at the 'verge of winning EPL' (so to say), una dey shout VAR too.
You guys had better not give yourselves HBP cos of Liverpool...you all will just be hating for nothing.
Well, your hate is a booster for Liverpool winning. So, do keep that up, will you? lol

#YNWA!!!

Tell them o...

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by dumininu01(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
Cityfirstborn:
Without Var, Liverpool would be battling for 5th..

All the games they played so far in the season, have not been without a controversy surrounding it.
cheesy cheesy
..Ehn ehn n city would be first

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Coldplayyy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
YNWA!
Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Devilfriend(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
blowjohn:
Its really difficult to understand this liverpool team sha.

Thanks for your compliment!

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by boninho: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
openmine:

grin grin
Every coach will always have their preferred CBs
Harry Kane is currently not the best English striker in terms of form but the English coach still prefers him to Red hot Vardy or Abraham!
True talk, Laporte for all his excellent performances has no senior cap for France....it's all about preference
Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
somito121:
This season clearly shows how most fans in England hate the success of LIVERPOOL FC. It's a pity LIVERPOOL FC is WINNING the LEAGUE this SEASON.
cool
As in eh!!! Go Manchester City thread and see how quiet it is.

But Liverpool own, everyone go come out like say na we do them

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Devilfriend(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
paxonel:
c'mon keep quiet Mr klopp.
Rubbish cheat!

You deliberately parade 11 players all machored boys of 25 years and above against opponents who had mixed aged players some of which are 17 years, 18 years.

Now, tell me.
How will a 17 years old tackle a 25 years old elder brother without fear of injury.

The elder brother then wins ball possession in the struggle and ends up winning the match and you are saying you people are good?

You are good for nothing but cheat

See mumunatu write-up here...

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by boninho: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
openmine:

grin grin
Every coach will always have their preferred CBs
Harry Kane is currently not the best English striker in terms of form but the English coach still prefers him to Red hot Vardy or Abraham!
True talk, Laporte for all his excellent performances has virtually just one or no senior cap for France....it's all about preference

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Devilfriend(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
Notion:
It doesnt matter what people says, Liverpool will still be disappointing them grin cheesy wink

Ynwa

Don't mind them jare...

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Devilfriend(m): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
openmine:
Na wa for haters ohhh grin

First it was looserpool....accompanied by the reasoning that they won't win anything!

Liverpool started winning major trophies and they changed the goalpost by hilariously saying that Liverpool were just lucky and if not for the barca coach,Liverpool would not have won....some even said Liverpool should do the same in the league! cheesy
Now we are winning matches and leading by a huge point difference....the new excuse is that VAR is favouring Liverpool!

Please haters....don't stop!
Keep mocking Liverpool!
Keep giving us new names....
There lies the strength of Liverpool... Striving in the face of adversity!

#YNWA

Tell them ooo

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by dumininu01(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
paxonel:
c'mon keep quiet Mr klopp.
Rubbish cheat!

You deliberately parade 11 players all machored boys of 25 years and above against opponents who had mixed aged players some of which are 17 years, 18 years.

Now, tell me.
How will a 17 years old tackle a 25 years old elder brother without fear of injury.

The elder brother then wins ball possession in the struggle and ends up winning the match and you are saying you people are good?

You are good for nothing but cheat
cheesy grin...
Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Devilfriend(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Skmoda360:
Na ojoro go kee Liverpool.......ayemilode!!! undecided

Funkeeeeee....

You go soon die of heart-attack bruh.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by openmine(m): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
Did anyone see the involvement of the referee to Manchester city's first goal?
Whats your take everyone including the Haters of liverpool? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by dumininu01(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
Expert17:

And Gomez can't start in England national team back line.......

Liverpool fans n dier big mouth saying rubbish
lenglet is starting for France grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Stoke City (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2016 / Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 / Arsenal Vs Norwich City: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 24th October 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.