Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,679 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 (25716 Views)

Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 19th August 2019 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 2nd April 2019 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (2 - 1) On 16th March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Alanpoza007: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
Expert17:

D team dey knocked out last year didn't wait for 30 years bfor winning La liga ..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You're making it easy to insult ur beloved Barça. Imagine a team from an "overrated" league who couldn't win the league in 30 years walloping ur Barça 4 unreplied goals and going ahead to win the UCL lol.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by toxicbrain: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
All these stupid wailers shouting VAR up and down. I don't see anyone in the mancity game thread over a dissallowed shefield United goal and an assist from The degree.

The hatred for Liverpool is just too much. Anyways that's what you get when you are at the top #YNWA

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Devilfriend(m): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
paxonel:
I say klopp na thief.
He knows what he is doing.
He is just outsmarting the foolish EPL league organizers who don't see beyond their nose.

You saw that Liverpool lost 5:0 that day because Klopp wanted to try using his academy young players he bought. But when he lost woefully that day did he use them again.

From the beginning of this season all the big teams bought young players, they all used their young players mixing them up with the older boys they had that's why they all have problems.
Only this Liverpool side bought young players and dump them somewhere, why will they not have unbeaten run?
Which young players of arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester united, man city and Tottenham get that strength to tackle the babas of Liverpool them on the pitch without fear of injury ?

Wolf today was able to fight these babas not conseding more than one goal because wolf too is parading babas players too.

You need to go for mental evaluation bruh.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by fergieboy: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
Are people just against the VAR decision that go for Liverpool or VAR in general

Asking for a mate
Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Skmoda360(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Devilfriend:

Funkeeeeee....

You go soon die of heart-attack bruh.
Heheehehehe undecided.....where em dey sell heart attack make I buy for you ? cuz I know call your name....were personified...
Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Expert17: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
Alanpoza007:

You're making it easy to insult ur beloved Barça. Imagine a team from an "overrated" league who couldn't win the league in 30 years walloping ur Barça 4 unreplied goals and going ahead to win the UCL lol.

Just like Sevilla and Real Madrid destroy ur sorry ass in Europa league and UCL finals grin grin grin grin grin grin

After ur 4-0...... Messi still won World Best...... No be by garagara wey Salah, Mane , Firminho and Van dick dey do up n down...

The over rated league always buy ur best player, Suarez, Coutinho etc

The over rated league won 7 out of d last 10 UCL.....

The over rated league won d last 10 world best....

Go and sleep
Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
fergieboy:
Are people just against the VAR decision that go for Liverpool or VAR in general

Asking for a mate
Decisions that go for.

It's as obvious as what I cannot explain
Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Expert17:

Just like Sevilla and Real Madrid destroy ur sorry ass in Europa league and UCL finals grin grin grin grin grin grin

After ur 4-0...... Messi still won World Best...... No be by garagara wey Salah, Mane , Firminho and Van dick dey do up n down...

The over rated league always buy ur best player, Suarez, Coutinho etc

The over rated league won 7 out of d last 10 UCL.....

The over rated league won d last 10 world best....

Go and sleep
You are bad at arguments bro, you keep hitting yourself by yourself.
Do you know that this same Liverpool knocked out Barca in 2006 and Madrid in 2008 UCL or so?

If laliga is as competitive as you say why is it that it is only Madrid and Barca and only ATM for once that has won it in the nearly 3 decades of Liverpool not winning the league in England?

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Ryocaj(m): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
Angelfrost:

Completely different o... EPL is the most difficult and tasking league for any player to thrive in. You have to be exceptionally hardworking, mentally compact, and skilled to excel in England.

That's where I actually respect Cristiano, Suarez, and Lukaku... To play and score over 20 goals in this league is not a mean feat.
Ronaldo n Lukaku really tried.. D Serie A is a tougher league than the EPL coz its not tactical.. most times its just abt being brute.. D EPL is still tactical with most teams having a defined pattern of play.. not d Serie A.. even Juventus av no particular latter of play.. Atalanta, Roma, Inter n Napoli are d teams u can pinpoint 2 play with a defined pattern..
Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Greatfullheart: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Angelfrost:

Well, the same team brutally knocked out the best of La Liga out of UCL Semi Finals with an abominable and shameful score line of 4 unreplied goals... So, I fail to fully grasp your grouse. tongue
Ask Barcelona Fans Whose Alexander Arnold they Be Like...>>>

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Greatfullheart: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
crazygod:
Abeg even me know say that thing na goal. But i'll still take it like that grin
HMMM

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Greatfullheart: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
abjisperson:
This VAR nonsense again
MTTTCHEW NONSENSE AS HOW?

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Greatfullheart: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
toluxa1:
This VAR will just spoil football for person last last. How can you be using Ruler and Biro, infact complete Maths Set to calculate millimeters for offside.
FIFA CAN ANSWER THIS

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Maxcollins042(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Those comparing La Liga (a two-horse race league) with the EPL, a highly competitive and entertaining league, needs mental rehabilitation ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Greatfullheart: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Dannyozs:
Wow!!!!! Robbery, liVARpool at it again! What a wow!
VAR OR NO VAR NO CONCERN YOU

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Amiteye(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
Daryldaro:
promo! promo!! get ya cute tiger and lion cub pets 2day at 20% disc, very cute and well trained pet snakes also available ...@08084859056 promo! promo!! get ya cute tiger and lion cub pets 2day at 20% disc, very cute and well trained pet snakes also available ...@08084859056 promo! promo!! get ya cute tiger and lion cub pets 2day at 20% disc, very cute and well trained pet snakes also available ...@08084859056
Wetin i wan pet snake for?
Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Amiteye(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
paxonel:
c'mon keep quiet Mr klopp.
Rubbish cheat!

You deliberately parade 11 players all machored boys of 25 years and above against opponents who had mixed aged players some of which are 17 years, 18 years.

Now, tell me.
How will a 17 years old tackle a 25 years old elder brother without fear of injury.

The elder brother then wins ball possession in the struggle and ends up winning the match and you are saying you people are good?

You are good for nothing but cheat
YOU dey craze?
Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Expert17: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
kingkakaone:

You are bad at arguments bro, you keep hitting yourself by yourself.
Do you know that this same Liverpool knocked out Barca in 2006 and Madrid in 2008 UCL or so?

If laliga is as competitive as you say why is it that it is only Madrid and Barca and only ATM for once that has won it in the nearly 3 decades of Liverpool not winning the league in England?

Answer dis one....oga

10 straight world best......why

7 UCL trophies in d past 10 years...why

Buying all EPL best players,.... Hazard, Ronaldo, Modric, Bale, Beckham, van nistelrooy, Suarez, counting.......etc.....why

Always dominate FIFA best 11......why?

Europa league.......always Sevilla or Athletico Madrid often......why?
Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Amiteye(m): 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
mvem:
Firmino and Fabinho are both in Brazil team and they do start
firminho only got into the starting 11 but fabinho would be delighted if he saw 20 minutes in 7 combined selecao games
Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Amiteye(m): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
paxonel:
I say klopp na thief.
He knows what he is doing.
He is just outsmarting the foolish EPL league organizers who don't see beyond their nose.

You saw that Liverpool lost 5:0 that day because Klopp wanted to try using his academy young players he bought. But when he lost woefully that day did he use them again.

From the beginning of this season all the big teams bought young players, they all used their young players mixing them up with the older boys they had that's why they all have problems.
Only this Liverpool side bought young players and dump them somewhere, why will they not have unbeaten run?
Which young players of arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester united, man city and Tottenham get that strength to tackle the babas of Liverpool them on the pitch without fear of injury ?

Wolf today was able to fight these babas not conseding more than one goal because wolf too is parading babas players too.
who is this clown? you have nothing to do with football

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Amiteye(m): 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
Expert17:

Lols.

So Fabinho will bench Casemiro in defensive midfied? Ur joking

Firminho will be rotating with other forwards surely,....because only Neymar s a guarantee starter
you right
Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by yousooph(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
paxonel:
Now I understand why Liverpool is winning.

That Klopp of a man is a big cheat.
He parades both skillful and physically matured players against his opponents with juvenile players whether they are skillful or not.
How will his opponent cope with that kind of situation?
That's what he also did to Barca in champions league final.
And the stupid organizers of premier league will never protect young players of other teams playing against Liverpool big boys even though they know that bigger men have greater momentum and can injure the young players on pitch, that's why the young players are shy of confronting these matured Liverpool players in order to avoid injury, hence Liverpool keeps winning.
Their cup go full one day grin
Retype that without crying grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
Angelfrost:

Well, the same team brutally knocked out the best of La Liga out of UCL Semi Finals with an abominable and shameful score line of 4 unreplied goals... So, I fail to fully grasp your grouse. tongue

When you see such message just know that its another pained ass barca fan who trying to wipe his tears.
Liverpool are still unbeaten at home in europe since klopp took over so therefore uefa europa/ucl are nothing to the pained nigga.
Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
Expert17:

Answer dis one....oga

10 straight world best......why

7 UCL trophies in d past 10 years...why

Buying all EPL best players,.... Hazard, Ronaldo, Modric, Bale, Beckham, van nistelrooy, Suarez, counting.......etc.....why

Always dominate FIFA best 11......why?

Europa league.......always Sevilla or Athletico Madrid often......why?

I will answer you one by one.

For the world best, it is because of the stinking politics played by FIFA. Riberyn or Schneider should have won it in some years but the power of Perez and Barca president is tilting them away. (Another reason is why modric won it instead of Ronaldo. Do you think modric would have won it if Ronaldo was in Madrid?) Think about it.

Concerning the UCL in 10years, the answer is simple. Laliga always fight for it by adjusting fixtures for the clubs in the competition. EPL only care about their viewership and cash. A case study is this holidays fixture list of season while your laliga is on break.
They have also fewer cup games to play in a season unlike the EPL that has carabao cup added to the competition.

That of buying the EPL best players is simply the easiest one for you to have understood. Laliga clubs buy the best from the best league (EPL) so as to make your league look intriguing and appealing to viewers, yet, the EPL is still the most watched league worldwide. You should try Google the reason for the excellent viewership worldwide.

The last FIFA best eleven is a joke. That should let you know that FIFA is the highest but yet corrupt body in world football. Can you justify the season of most of the Madrid players in the FIFA eleven? Most would probably have been ashamed of that spot due to their worst performance last season.

As for the Europa league, I can see how your laliga team has been collecting beatings from the EPL for the last two seasons.

Can I ask you why your almighty Barcelona has fewer UCL titles compared to Liverpool of a weaker league?

Please go back and look for new lines. I don't see EPL fans in your laliga threads crying like most of you do in the EPL threads. I can see the insecurities and inferiority complexity around most of you supporting laliga. Y'all Barca fans are always against Liverpool because of the last beating you collected from them. You are sore losers, it's been months but y'all are still bitter, even when your player took the ballon D'or award home.

Someone like you can kill his ex with this level of bitterness.

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Expert17: 12:10am On Dec 30, 2019
kingkakaone:

I will answer you one by one.

For the world best, it is because of the stinking politics played by FIFA. Riberyn or Schneider should have won it in some years but the power of Perez and Barca president is tilting them away. (Another reason is why modric won it instead of Ronaldo. Do you think modric would have won it if Ronaldo was in Madrid?) Think about it.

Concerning the UCL in 10years, the answer is simple. Laliga always fight for it by adjusting fixtures for the clubs in the competition. EPL only care about their viewership and cash. A case study is this holidays fixture list of season while your laliga is on break.
They have also fewer cup games to play in a season unlike the EPL that has carabao cup added to the competition.

That of buying the EPL best players is simply the easiest one for you to have understood. Laliga clubs buy the best from the best league (EPL) so as to make your league look intriguing and appealing to viewers, yet, the EPL is still the most watched league worldwide. You should try Google the reason for the excellent viewership worldwide.

The last FIFA best eleven is a joke. That should let you know that FIFA is the highest but yet corrupt body in world football. Can you justify the season of most of the Madrid players in the FIFA eleven? Most would probably have been ashamed of that spot due to their worst performance last season.

As for the Europa league, I can see how your laliga team has been collecting beatings from the EPL for the last two seasons.

Can I ask you why your almighty Barcelona has fewer UCL titles compared to Liverpool of a weaker league?

Please go back and look for new lines. I don't see EPL fans in your laliga threads crying like most of you do in the EPL threads. I can see the insecurities and inferiority complexity around most of you supporting laliga. Y'all Barca fans are always against Liverpool because of the last beating you collected from them. You are sore losers, it's been months but y'all are still bitter, even when your player took the ballon D'or award home.

Someone like you can kill his ex with this level of bitterness.

Excuses and lies here and dere.......

FIFA is dis n dat...

Go and check the Head to Head btw Spanish and English teams bfor u start lying here.......

So u want FIFA to give World best to hazard, aguero , POGBA, salah, mane ........ Wen Ronaldo n Messi are doing wonders......

Nobody stop England from having a mid season break or cancelling carabao cup,..... Dey choose it dat way,.... So it's no bodys fault....... It's just greediness

Use ur sense,.,....... Best players wud leave Best league ( according to u EPL) to join a weaker league ( la liga).... U are dreaming bro.........
FIFA rate La liga no 1....... So ur Epistle can't change it. ..,.

D only players u can buy from Spain are dose having issues with clubs, di Maria, ozil and young talent dat Madrid and Barca are not after,.... Young aguero, young Torres, young Mata, etc

Bale prefer to seat on Madrid bench Dan to return to EPL,... Coutinho left as d main man in Liverpool just to fite for shirt at Barcelona. Dybala prefer to be bench Dan kum to EPL.

Mention the Top player EPL Giants ever bought from Barcelona or Real Madrid......( DNT mention Ozil n di Maria dat HD issues).

7 out of 10 UCL,... It's FIFA dat won it for Dem rite.....
10 out of 10 World best ...... It's FIFA dat performed for Messi and Ronaldo baa..

And to point dis out,.... Am a United Fan.

DNT compare EPL teams to Real Madrid and Barcelona( D face of La liga)

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by paxonel(m): 1:21am On Dec 30, 2019
Amiteye:
who is this clown? you have nothing to do with football
identity if i lied anywhere,
You can't.
Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by paxonel(m): 1:27am On Dec 30, 2019
Devilfriend:

See mumunatu write-up here...
so far there is no Liverpool fan that has disputed saying i lied grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by paxonel(m): 1:37am On Dec 30, 2019
yousooph:

Retype that without crying grin
who is crying? grin

all I'm saying is Liverpool will always struggle anytime they meet team with the same momentum and energy like wolf.
Na VAR save Una yesterday, Una for see grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Devilfriend(m): 1:48am On Dec 30, 2019
paxonel:
so far there is no Liverpool fan that has disputed saying i lied grin grin

Inside life, orisirisi nka lo nsele.
Las Las your village people finally caught you bruh.

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Tflex01: 2:18am On Dec 30, 2019
oloriLFC:
I see heartbreaks, heart attacks, wailings, weeping, gnashing of teeth, complaints, jumping in lagoons, hugging of transformers for Liverpool's enemies grin grin grin. E gba fun oga yin. Oga na master

Please add Snipper to this list. grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 by Tflex01: 2:31am On Dec 30, 2019
somito121:
This season clearly shows how most fans in England hate the success of LIVERPOOL FC. It's a pity LIVERPOOL FC is WINNING the LEAGUE this SEASON.
cool

Fans in England or haters in Nigeria??
England football fans get sense na. grin

Nigerian haters are not just applying sense in hating. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Stoke City Vs Chelsea (0 - 4) On 23rd September 2017 / Manchester City Vs Newcastle United (5 - 0) On 8th May 2022 / Stoke City Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 18th February 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.