Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Ruling On Dealing/Buying Animate Toys (Bèèbí) For Children - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Dealing/Buying Animate Toys (Bèèbí) For Children (12106 Views)

Islamic Rulings On Dealing With The Ex-wife / Pictures And Hanging Animate Pictures! / Dealing With The Temptation To Show Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Dealing/Buying Animate Toys (Bèèbí) For Children by ukeleh: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2020
crafteck:
Una dey mad... Something as simple as toys gets this amount of write up, live is to short... Just
live and be happy
It is not your business, Muslims are not complaining.
Islam is not just a religion but a way of life. The life of Muslims is strictly regulated by the holy Qur'an. Think of anything about life is in the Qur'an. One of the qualities of a true religion.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Dealing/Buying Animate Toys (Bèèbí) For Children by Lukgaf(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
Healthyway15:

Thank you Ustaaz... May Almighty Allah increase you in knowledge and understanding, and reward you abundantly. We would love to learn more from you anytime, because many people are going astray everyday.

Ameen my dear Shayk.
Re: Ruling On Dealing/Buying Animate Toys (Bèèbí) For Children by MoIbrahim: 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
EzeULU:

Aisha was indeed a 7 years old child who was deprived of her childhood by Muhammed.

Most of you behave like you were deprived of childhood. Why are you bothered about a religious injunction that has nothing to do with your worshipping of fake business of of God?
Re: Ruling On Dealing/Buying Animate Toys (Bèèbí) For Children by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
marvin906:
when you thought you've seen it all boom they suprise you with a rule more stupid than the last one
another Friday with another round of rules grin
you still remember that your comment?

Yakade:
Hahaha, I Islam will soon rule how I should be thrusting my wife during sex...

crafteck:
Una dey mad... Something as simple as toys gets this amount of write up, live is to short... Just live and be happy

lol they once has a ruling on ringtone lol that thread was so damn funny
Re: Ruling On Dealing/Buying Animate Toys (Bèèbí) For Children by yoyo4456: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Providing multiple payment methods, convenient and fast pgslot
Re: Ruling On Dealing/Buying Animate Toys (Bèèbí) For Children by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
ukeleh:

Islam is not just a religion but a way of life. The life of Muslims is strictly regulated by the holy Qur'an. Think of anything about life is in the Qur'an. One of the qualities of a true religion.[/s]
you're rather in bondage bro that is why Christ came to set us free from all these laws.
Islam is a religion of Darkness and should be thrown into the valley of extinction

2 Likes

Re: Ruling On Dealing/Buying Animate Toys (Bèèbí) For Children by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
EzeULU:

Aisha was indeed a 7 years old child who was deprived of her childhood by Muhammed.
lmao grin
Re: Ruling On Dealing/Buying Animate Toys (Bèèbí) For Children by crafteck(m): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
ukeleh:

Islam is not just a religion but a way of life. The life of Muslims is strictly regulated by the holy Qur'an. Think of anything about life is in the Qur'an. One of the qualities of a true religion.

Hold on to your confusion abeg.... Always looking for a rule to take joy out of every activity except those for emasculation and boosting morale of men.... Make Muslim men start wearing hijab....
Re: Ruling On Dealing/Buying Animate Toys (Bèèbí) For Children by mu2sa2: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
Newnas:

Firstly, the rulings are made by Allaah, the scholars are only interpreters.

Secondly, the scholars are the ones who adhere most to the rulings of the Quran. Our schars aren't like your pastors whose primary mission is tithes embezzlement.

Lastly, get a life, stop trolling!

The "tithes embezzlement" got me cracking. Not only true, but very true.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Dealing/Buying Animate Toys (Bèèbí) For Children by creedencity(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
BusolaDakolo:
Ordinary toy? Una get time o.
Irrelevant topic.
If you know the effect of hanging pictures at homes then you eont utter such, not to talk of toys. Islam touches every aspect of our lives from the cradle to the grave.
Re: Ruling On Dealing/Buying Animate Toys (Bèèbí) For Children by Khaleell001(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
crafteck:
Una dey mad... Something as simple as toys gets this amount of write up, live is to short... Just live and be happy

How's that our business?
To you your way, to me my way.
Re: Ruling On Dealing/Buying Animate Toys (Bèèbí) For Children by Khaleell001(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
[s] you're rather in bondage bro that is why Christ came to set us free from all these laws.
Islam is a religion of Darkness and should be thrown into the valley of extinction

Look at this confused human being who can't tell us the difference between "God" that can die and God that became human is telling us that we are living in darkness?
The delusion you call Christianity is so glaring that I pity it's adherents each time I see one.

Believe me, there are questions I will ask you which your pastors can't answer using the Bible alone.
Re: Ruling On Dealing/Buying Animate Toys (Bèèbí) For Children by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
Khaleell001:

Believe me, there are questions I will ask you which your pastors can't answer using the Bible alone.
the word of God tells me to avoid foolish and unlearned questions which will trigger strive and debate.
so if the question u bring will only involve an intellectual discourse then I'm not interested.
I'll only answer u if u will be willing to open your heart and receive the message, get open to the conviction of the Spirit of the Word and repent
Re: Ruling On Dealing/Buying Animate Toys (Bèèbí) For Children by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jazakhallahu khayran
Re: Ruling On Dealing/Buying Animate Toys (Bèèbí) For Children by crafteck(m): 12:51am On Jan 04, 2020
Khaleell001:

How's that our business?
To you your way, to me my way.

Yeah but making other people's business ours is what makes us a community
Re: Ruling On Dealing/Buying Animate Toys (Bèèbí) For Children by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 04, 2020
crafteck:

I never know you are this dumb
Re: Ruling On Dealing/Buying Animate Toys (Bèèbí) For Children by crafteck(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
ambitiouschap:

I never know my family are this dumb

Ok
Re: Ruling On Dealing/Buying Animate Toys (Bèèbí) For Children by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
crafteck:

I am mad

I know already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures/Jinn issue. Is it safe? / Kofi Anan Quoting From Nahjul-balagha In Praise Of Imam Ali's (as) Leadership / Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.