Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

"You And My To To Na Mate?" - Angry Olosho Blasts Guy After He Had Her All Throu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "You And My To To Na Mate?" - Angry Olosho Blasts Guy After He Had Her All Throu (2016 Views)

Slay Queen Corper Kills A Guy After Sex. / Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend / SAD STORY: How Suspected Cultists Killed Innocent Guy After Missing Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You And My To To Na Mate?" - Angry Olosho Blasts Guy After He Had Her All Throu by Jayoficial(m): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2019
"You and my to to na mate?" - Angry Olosho blasts Guy after he had her all through the night and now refused to transfer money for her!!!

Cc
Lalasticlala
Seun
MissyB3
Mynd44

Re: "You And My To To Na Mate?" - Angry Olosho Blasts Guy After He Had Her All Throu by Jayoficial(m): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2019
Re: "You And My To To Na Mate?" - Angry Olosho Blasts Guy After He Had Her All Throu by Bewiseedet(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2019
Pls who was the camera man?
Re: "You And My To To Na Mate?" - Angry Olosho Blasts Guy After He Had Her All Throu by LegendaryLover(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
she'll pipe down because she's alone there and from the look of things the guy is strong enough to beat her. seems they had sex in the guy's house.

But make that niggi no try am with street ashi wey dey stay brothels oo. Omo, get ready for beating and to drink toto water of 2wks. Lol
Re: "You And My To To Na Mate?" - Angry Olosho Blasts Guy After He Had Her All Throu by Davash222(m): 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
Where’s the Olosho
Re: "You And My To To Na Mate?" - Angry Olosho Blasts Guy After He Had Her All Throu by beresponsible(m): 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
Which kind useless boy be this? Just wire the money jeje. Wish somebody do this to your sister tonight. Ode

Re: "You And My To To Na Mate?" - Angry Olosho Blasts Guy After He Had Her All Throu by Aboks(m): 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nigerian movie watch out for part2

The guy tear her pussy
Re: "You And My To To Na Mate?" - Angry Olosho Blasts Guy After He Had Her All Throu by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
i see just two guys in the photos...abi the olosho na gay?
Re: "You And My To To Na Mate?" - Angry Olosho Blasts Guy After He Had Her All Throu by TWservices: 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Chai. See as them dey slap each other.
Re: "You And My To To Na Mate?" - Angry Olosho Blasts Guy After He Had Her All Throu by StrikeBack(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
I don laugh tire
Re: "You And My To To Na Mate?" - Angry Olosho Blasts Guy After He Had Her All Throu by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
madame Olosho, at least before joining that evil sect, you should learn its basic rules and regulations...

olosho rule #3245: ALWAYS GET YOUR MONEY BEFORE SPREADING YOUR LEGS
Re: "You And My To To Na Mate?" - Angry Olosho Blasts Guy After He Had Her All Throu by Mightyhaiz: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
Some boys are not fit to live,honestly..
Re: "You And My To To Na Mate?" - Angry Olosho Blasts Guy After He Had Her All Throu by Daddy46: 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jayoficial:
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD1pnexDy04
as the country is getting useless some youth are also getting useless too

(1) (Reply)

37 Year Old Man Rape 7 Years Girl In Delta State / Proud Boy TRUMP Rioter: ‘please Dont Arrest Me . . . I’m Married To Black Woman! / Update On The Two Boys Picked Up By The Police On Oyo Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.