Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,452 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (75676 Views)

Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) / A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos / Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 28, 2019
Kestolove:
Dat last pix..she get fine shape
Kestohate, kestodaft,U again, make car jam U,climb U,make person snap U post am,make people see Ur own shape, uzua!

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 28, 2019
such a beautiful girl..its so painful
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by bayelsaowei(m): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2019
michlins:
Didn't she have a phone on her was she robbed by onlookers. I remember being involved in an accident, while I was waiting to be taken to hospital, I was robbed of some money I had with me. R.I.P to the death
i think nigeria is the first country in line to be destroyed by God when the end comes..how can anyone steal from an accident victim? Is this our country ok??
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by Danielmegg(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2019
May Her Gentle Soul
R I P

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by luluosas(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2019
She is currently, or her corpse is currently?
stephenduru:
KILLED BY A RUN AWAY CAR YESTERDAY IN SAPELE

A car ran over a yet to be identified girl at Garmon Bridge, Okirigwre yesterday. She was said to have died on arrival at the hospital.

Please if you can identify her, kindly help contact her family. She is currently at Central Hospital, Sapele

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/who-knows-this-girl-who-was-killed.html?m=1

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by sapeleboi(m): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2019
her mother rite now

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by distinctwallex(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2019
She didn't know that will be the last hairdoo she will plait or the last cloth she will wear,God have mercy

Pls how do i create a thread on nairaland,i have a burning issue to share,thanks
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by Ucee1999: 11:42am On Dec 28, 2019
Vanity upon vanity �
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by Ucee1999: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2019
Vanity upon vanity grin
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by Olaolex: 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
madgoat:

I am not dying any time soon. I was referring to you smiley
yes, I can't argue with you. Because I got Christ already.
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by endsarrrs(f): 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
Bola146:
Oh Lord, kindly be with me and my loved ones, protect us from all evils and have mercy on us all, Amen
Amin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line / Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet / Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.