Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,937 members, 7,810,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Those Of You Who Hate Buhari I Have Something For You (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Of You Who Hate Buhari I Have Something For You (Photo) (3337 Views)

Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) / Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Of You Who Hate Buhari I Have Something For You (Photo) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Those of you who hate Buhari I have something for you,

if you hate Buhari go and climb Zuma rock in Abuja grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Of You Who Hate Buhari I Have Something For You (Photo) by dukeprince50: 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
I think children should stop opening thread.
Anyway OP thanks for sharing this enlightening piece, I just showed this to my friend that is a muslim and he accepted Jesus christ

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Who Hate Buhari I Have Something For You (Photo) by uninspired07: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
dukeprince50:
I think children should stop opening thread

I absolutely agree.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Who Hate Buhari I Have Something For You (Photo) by nero2face: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
dukeprince50:
I think children should stop opening thread
my dear not just children oh, even mad men should steer clear NL

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Of You Who Hate Buhari I Have Something For You (Photo) by trutht828: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

"Hate Buhari"?!

Is that the backward state at which your brain is operating?

You that love buhari, may God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Of You Who Hate Buhari I Have Something For You (Photo) by Foxman19: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
What is your point.

2 Likes

Re: Those Of You Who Hate Buhari I Have Something For You (Photo) by Sabby1(m): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
nero2face:
my dear not just children oh, even mad men should stay clear off NL

Abeg, increase the volume grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Those Of You Who Hate Buhari I Have Something For You (Photo) by imiski(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nobody should insult the OP, he is just showing us the height of his stewpidity.

10 Likes

Re: Those Of You Who Hate Buhari I Have Something For You (Photo) by ZombieTERROR: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nairaland is truly for everyone

Even the mentally unstable

8 Likes

Re: Those Of You Who Hate Buhari I Have Something For You (Photo) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
grin grin

am too busy now to reply some of you. wen am less busy we will start quoting ourselves grin
Re: Those Of You Who Hate Buhari I Have Something For You (Photo) by dukeprince50: 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
trutht828:

"Hate Buhari"?!

You that love buhari, may God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles Nigeria.
Boring comment. Another kid spotted, what stops him from loving Buhari, he displayed it in a childish way, thats why he got the insults

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Who Hate Buhari I Have Something For You (Photo) by aminusodiq(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

lmao...
Re: Those Of You Who Hate Buhari I Have Something For You (Photo) by trutht828: 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
dukeprince50:
Boring comment. Another kid spotted, what stops him from loving Buhari, he displayed it in a childish way, thats why he got the insults

You aren't only childish but also mentally blind. I understand if you don't know that you are mentally blind

6 Likes

Re: Those Of You Who Hate Buhari I Have Something For You (Photo) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
trutht828:

"Hate Buhari"?!

keep wailing till 2031 grin after 2031 Buhari will handover to his son Yusuf grin grin then Yusuf will continue till year 3000 and will hand over to his son in year 3000 grin
Re: Those Of You Who Hate Buhari I Have Something For You (Photo) by trutht828: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

keep wailing till 2031 grin after 2031 Buhari will handover to his son Yusuf grin grin then Yusuf will continue till year 3000 and will hand over to his son in year 3000 grin

Yes, and God will keep on handling your life and destiny the same way buhari handles Nigeria. No big deal.

5 Likes

Re: Those Of You Who Hate Buhari I Have Something For You (Photo) by Gandollaar(f): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
OP is it the real late buhari or the lifeless Sudanese?

1 Like

Re: Those Of You Who Hate Buhari I Have Something For You (Photo) by johnpablo541(m): 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

Zuma Rock is not in Abuja.

Same mistake was made back then when the 100naira notes where released. At the back they wrote (Zuma Rock Abuja). A journalist had to write an open later to CBN to show them the error. They had to change it to just (Zuma Rock)

4 Likes

Re: Those Of You Who Hate Buhari I Have Something For You (Photo) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
When going along Kaduna road after Zuba in Abuja you will see Zuma rock which is located in Kaduna rd Niger State, close to abuja. Any popular place u go in Abuja u will see Zuma rock especially that presidential villa side.
Re: Those Of You Who Hate Buhari I Have Something For You (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Nairaland is truly for everyone

Even the mentally unstable

people like you have nerves to call people children and mentally unstable just because they dont see things like you....
Re: Those Of You Who Hate Buhari I Have Something For You (Photo) by ZombieTERROR: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

people like you have nerves to call people children and mentally unstable just because they dont see things like you....

Bantudark
Tdarkside
Re: Those Of You Who Hate Buhari I Have Something For You (Photo) by Softwhales(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
trutht828:

"Hate Buhari"?!

����
Re: Those Of You Who Hate Buhari I Have Something For You (Photo) by devlishGINGER(m): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

Trash if he make life tougher than it is.. He will become an egg
Re: Those Of You Who Hate Buhari I Have Something For You (Photo) by abumeinben(m): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

There are two things you can on the internet:

1. Increase knowledge through selfdevelopment.

2. Development of low self-esteem through burning of valued data, that's if you're not using free hotspot or mom's phone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Imo Lawmaker, Uche Ogbuagu Shares N50 Bread To Constituents / The True Picture Of The Reality On Ground In Nigeria! / Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.