Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss (44961 Views)

EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu / BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu / Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by Handsomecole(m): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
The media really knows how to invade the minds of ignorant people. This write up is coming from the nation owned by Tinubu. Till date EFCC has refused to probe Tinubu despite the glaring evidences. This write is a sponsored write up aimed at spuring public sympathy for Magu. Tinubu knows that once Magu is replaced he is finished.

3 Likes

Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by Lamasta(m): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
Still in acting capacity so what the fuss
Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by olasco2035: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
the best war is Biafra war
Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by AreaFada2: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
Shebi they said it was Saraki frustrating Magu's substantive appointment? grin cheesy

Now it turns out it's internal party/cabal wrangling. Confusionists. shocked shocked
Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by kingscare1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
Magu4Life
Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by albaniy1: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
I'M JOINING THE RACE TOO, LET ME FINISH PUTTING TOGETHER MY CVs

Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by IgboSomalia: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
They want to remove Magu the way they removed Ribadu so that they would bring a person like Farida Waziri.
Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by masseratti: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
The lawmakers should come up with a law stating how long anyone in any Govt agency can be in a acting capacity. This is pure illegality, and the executive can use it against the legislatures on other positions that is needed to confirm by the legislature, how i wish Gabi Fawehimi was still alive, we would have had a Supreme Court interpretation to this conundrum, falana is trying but he can't do everything.
Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by micflo28(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
Surely the position is for a northerner so I am not interested.
Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by luluosas(m): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
My take too
BuhariAdvocate:
This man should continue his good job.
Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by chukwuibuipob: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
sad black pig thieves.Useless,irresponsible lotsmThey shud lif MAGU alone undecided angry angry to continue his good work.We dnt want anoda lamorde angry
Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by luluosas(m): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
Was it not Saraki that threw spanner to the works in making Magu a substantive chairman of EFCC?
masseratti:
The lawmakers should come up with a law stating how long anyone in any Govt agency can be in a acting capacity. This is pure illegality, and the executive can use it against the legislatures on other positions that is needed to confirm by the legislature, how i wish Gabi Fawehimi was still alive, we would have had a Supreme Court interpretation to this conundrum, falana is trying but he can't do everything.
Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by Gabson006: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
I wish Abba Kyarri can take the position
Nigeria Jack Bauer
Only if he's qualified
Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by Kingspin(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
Another office position for incompetence people

Many Buhari appointee ends up messing up.
Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by masseratti: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
luluosas:
Was it not Saraki that threw spanner to the works in making Magu a substantive chairman of EFCC?
the senate reject him twice, the president should av appointed someone else, that's why there is separation of powers, put him no acting capacity for that long was unnecessary, and btw it was the DSS that threw spanners not Saraki... The DSS wrote a letter to Saraki not to confirm him, Saraki only used that opportunity. Something is not just right with all the parties involved.
Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by Omololupromise: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
Can they bring that former Kano commissioner
Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by jstburner(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
100% right, is he the only one that can do the job?
DrObum:
Rubbish article from brown envelope journalists trying to launder Magu's image.

2 Likes

Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by Dpharisee: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
Brown envelope journalist reporting sad
Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by Seun360(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
Magu is a nightmare for fraudsters and treasure looters, he should continue his good works. Hope he gets that G-boy called T-boy who hijacked my babe.

1 Like

Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
I can bet with my 2 kidney and my 2 lungs that if Magu will be replaced , he will be replaced by another Fulani guy.... let's wait and c bubu replacement.
Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by AmazingELixir: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Nonsense reportage more people join the race and yet not even one name was mentioned..

Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
Seun360:
Magu is a nightmare for fraudsters and treasure looters, he should continue his good works. Hope he gets that G-boy called T-boy who hijacked my babe.

Go and Hussle. Lazy boy wan date fine lady.

2 Likes

Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by olaswim: 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ko kan mi
Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nothing can concern me grin. Replace me as the Boss of Efcc
Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by Jokkarm2: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
Magu should be promoted as the EFCC chairman . he s doing well.
Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by Seun360(m): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
Gforce2015:

Go and Hussle. Lazy boy wan date fine lady.
I think you should instead of looking to cash money from your late sister's bank account.

1 Like

Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by bluecircle470: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
Racoon:
What is this disjointed write up by The Nation news outlet? So the EFCC chair is now so indispensable that no replacement can be found for him? Well,the cabal will keep Ibrahim Magu again on the job & it's nepotism again.

Normal ipob stupidity thinking
Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by Franking: 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
It's a given that a Northern Muslim will replace Magun abi na Magu.
Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by Enemyofpeace: 12:00am On Dec 28, 2019
All I know be sey na another haboooooooki him go give

Nairaland moderators una no go join the race?na only for here una get power? tongue tongue
Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by Microwhy: 3:31am On Dec 28, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
Na Aboki go still get ham
if you want to fight corruption, you must surround yourself with trusted allies.
That is the basic fact.
Any government that want to strengthen Nigeria economical growth and development must fight corruption along side it.
Atleast..
Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by Okey2010: 5:14am On Dec 28, 2019
This write up is rubbish if you can't mention names. Can't you people read news from western world. Your write up is vague in comprehensive
Re: More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss by TemmyT002(m): 6:51am On Dec 28, 2019
Thia Nigeria ehn
They better leave Magu alone o
Yahoo boys fit visit babalawo for his removal sef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today / Kwankwasiyya To Ganduje: Remove Red Cap Within 2 Days Or Face Legal Action / COVID-19: How Yinka Odumakin Died - Wife, Dr. Josephine Okei-Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.