Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

"The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) (953 Views)

Warriors And Gods. 'book 1 Of The Legend Of Ofi.' / Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi / Warriors Of Abushi(The son of the wind) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) by Johnym: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hello guys i want to post a new story called "the brave warriors " (the battle ground)
Re: "The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) by Johnym: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
¥ CHAPTER 1 ¥
In the evening time,the cloud was a little bit foggy , everyone knew sooner or later there will be a down pour of rain,so everyone rushed to their houses before it started.
Later in the night it rained heavily
in the kingdom of minitor,their kingom where known for the good facilities and food produced.
But the disadvantages is that their kingdom lived in terror and that was because of their great magical wand and their orb of protection were stolen.
Their king told them that he knew were the magical wand and the orb of protection was,that it was stolen by the kingdom of mysteros,They are five in the kingdom,3 big beast and 2 huge monsters.
They stole it and kept it in the temple uzerus which he never knew the location to get to the temple.He said that anyone who can get it would recieve an amazing price.
sometimes people think of going to another kingdom becausd of the terror in their kingdom,but they knew that if they went,there will not be a kingdom like theirs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) by Johnym: 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
CONTINUATION
So that was why they stay back to
enjoy the good part and endure the bad parts.
The king of their kingdom mostly asked his wise men for advise in their kingdom but they had no advice.
There were four brave youths in their kingdom namely mike,jake,james&john.They love hunting,everyone in their kingdom knew about them . At a sunny afternon the four brave youth went afar for hunting,later they shot an animal ,and they discovered that they had never seen that kind of animal before.After they killed the animal they wanted to carry it when they discovered some glowing stuffs on the animal body,they still stretched their hands to carry the animal.Their hands touched the animals at thesame time,immediately they saw themselves in an old temple.
At the entrance of the temple they found an inscription on the wall which reads 'WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE UZERUS' . They then remembered that was the name of the temple their king once talked about .

1 Like

Re: "The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) by Johnym: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
CONTINUATION
That the magical wand and the orb of protection was,they then said lets go search for it.
As they were moving they had a voice said "turn back you people"they turn back and they saw a big beast , the the beast shot something at them and they fainted .
Some minute later they found their selves in a room with lazer's sorrounding them , they knew that there was no way of escape ,they were all traped .
They stayed past a day there . Everyone were looking for thdm because they were famous .
They look at theirselve and noticed that one of them which name was james was not there.
They were unhappy they said"what would his parent say,what will everyone say or think,what trouble is this !!!

"WATCH OUT FOR PART 2"

1 Like

Re: "The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) by Johnym: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
Am sorry i mean watch out for chapter 2
Re: "The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) by Dybala11(m): 12:16am On Dec 28, 2019
Johnym:
Am sorry i mean watch out for chapter 2
Waiting for it sir
Re: "The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) by Johnym: 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
Dybala11:
Waiting for it sir
ok i am writing it now
Re: "The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) by Johnym: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
CHAPTER 2
They kept on lamenting,mike said which type of problem are we in now"jake said lets see how we can release our selves from this lazer trap first,so we can go in search for james.
john discovered that the person who set the lazer trap,did not set the heat at the temperature that is able to burn\penetrate or destroy a human skin.
so john passed it,and no harm was done to john body.so they all passed and they were looking for james everywhere in the temple,as they were still looking for james inside the temple , they heard a voice said again"turn back you people"they turned back and saw james with the beast,john said"james why are you with him"the beast then said"we shot him a chemical which made him bad,and now he is with us !
immediately they heard a voice said "i am james i am not possesed,he shot me the portion and i dodged it without him knowing that is why he think am still under him pretending so he can show me where the magical wand and the orb of protection is.
Re: "The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) by Johnym: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
CONTINUATION
They heard it in their mind and they were suprised.
They were suprised,that they can communicate and talk to theirselves through their mind.
Then john asked james did you just said that.
James said yes , the beast said what do you say.he then say i said nothing.the beast said "ok" james lets go destroy the magical wand and the orb of protection.james pretended as if he was possesed then james said yes sir.
Before they went james communicated to them with with his mind.he said"guys trust me i will find a way to collect it and not to destroy it"they replhed him with their mind ok.
The four friends were amazed that they can communicate through their minds they were happy
They spyed on james and the beast to see where the beast kept the item.the beast stoped at a ,and remove the 2 items from a wardrobe.the four of them were suprised and amazed to see how precious \shining and glowing it looks like.the beast brought the magical wand out and gave it to james. James threw it to john.
Re: "The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) by Johnym: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
CONTINUATION
Then john hold it and hide with it,he brought out the orb of protection and gave it to james , immediately he threw it to mark,mark grabbed it and hide.
After the beast closed the wardrobe and demanded for the items then james started running.
The beast cannot run fast because he is big,james joined his friends and they began to run.
The beast was suprised that james wasn't possesed,the beast still tryed it best best to chase them.
The four brave youth kept running but everywhere they ran to look like they are just rounding thesame place.they all stop and said let think of something to get out of here quickly before the beart get us now . We are with the magical wand and the orb of protection now.so let's not make the beast get us and collect it back. let us think of how to get out from here and present it to our king john said.
WATCH OUT FOR CHAPTER 3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) by Johnym: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2020
Sorry for posting late dont be angry i will try my best to post soon
Re: "The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) by Gotee11(m): 10:41am On Jan 02, 2020
Ok, nice one
Re: "The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) by Johnym: 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thanks
Re: "The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) by Johnym: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
CHAPTER 3
They kept on thinking of what to do untill james shouted"wow i have remembered the beast showf me an teleporting orb which take you to anyhere you want to go , but the orb is in the basement so whatever the matter or whatever the trouble is we need to get that teleporting orb,because we need to get that teleporting orb,because we need to go back to our kingdom minitor
James said mike and jake stay here with the orb of protection and the magical wand,why me and john will go to the basement to get the teleporting orb.
They began their mission as james and john ran to the basement to get the item,they saw the item placed in the middle of the basement they quickly carried it and ran to were mike and jake were, but to their suprise they werent there.they shouted their name loudly but there was no reply from mike,neither jake ,they kept on shouting their name but there was still no answer.
They later went in search for jake and mike and they searched everywhere but they didn't saw them.
Re: "The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) by Johnym: 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
CONTINUATION
They were still suprised how they were gone but they still kept searching they search and search but they were nowhere to be found immediately they heard some noise and they checked were it came from.to their suprise they saw jake and mike battling with the big beast with the magical wand john shouted their Name.the beast turned back and began to run to james and john,immediately mike tapped the orb of protection twice and it glowed,to james and john greatest suprise they were defended with a kind of golden stuffs and the beast cant touch them ,talkless of going close to them because the golden stuffs was glowing and nothing can pass through it or penetrate through it.they were amazed the beast was angry and turned back to mike and jake and he found them protected too,the beast was angry and he went away angrily, then the four youths came together and john brouht out the teleporting orb from his handbag and said"hello friends it is time for us to teleport".
WATCH OUT FOR CHAPTER 4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) by Clint02(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nice one. Themselves,not theirselves.
Re: "The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) by Johnym: 7:50am On Jan 04, 2020
Ok ,thanks for correcting me so i wont write it next time
Re: "The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) by Johnym: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2020
Brave warriors chapter four upcoming, be expecting updates
Re: "The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) by Johnym: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Be expecting update
Re: "The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) by Johnym: 7:31am On Jan 06, 2020
Hi dont be angry be expecting ups
Re: "The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) by Johnym: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2020
₹CHAPTER 4₹
The four friends were ready to teleport when they saw the big beast coming to them,john dropped the teleporting orb on the ground,and tapped it and a port al came out of it,the beast came so near that he was out of words and he couldn't say anything because of fear,as the beast came close to them mike shouted "forest".
Then they all jumped into the portal they saw theirselves in an unknown forest,immediately john bent down to tap the teleporting orb to close the portal so he can carry it,immediately he wanted to tap it,the beast jumped out of the portal,then he quickly tapped it and carried it and they began to run from the beast,they ran faster than the beast because the beast is huge and cannot run fast like them.
As they were running,jake kicked a stone and he fell,that make the beast come close to him before he could get up and run,the beast caught him.

1 Like

Re: "The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) by Johnym: 9:03am On Jan 07, 2020
He shouted "my friends come and help me the beast had caught me"his friends heard him and john said we have to save our friend right now".

WATCH OUT FOR CHAPTER FIVE
I Wil be expecting your comments and correction from now henceforth thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: "The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) by Johnym: 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
Be expecting ups
Re: "The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) by Johnym: 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
Be expecting update, but please before i continue am i trying, pls i need your comments and encouragements
Re: "The Brave Warriors "(the Battle Ground) by Johnym: 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
be expecting update , please before i continue i want to know please tell me if i am trying ,, i need encouragements now

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Article Writer / Save A Dark Sail / Francine Rivers Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.