Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? (24182 Views)

2021 Checklist: What Did You Achieve In The Year 2021? (Photo) / What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? / What Are Your Predictions For 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by Jgoldie: 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
cassyrooy:
Okay, care if I hit you up?

Ook
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by missyojo(f): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
translux:
Learn from this guys.

I choosed only 1 goal to achieve in 2019 and that is to build my House, I started building in February 2019 and by the special grace of The Almighty God, I moved in to the house in September 2019, God really build that house because it was like a dream, my 2020 goal is just only 1 too, INVESTMENT.

Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by tobillionaire(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
Wanted to go do HND.
Applied, admitted, paid acceptance, got cleared but paying school fees was a quagmire I had to drop cos of financial constraint. 2019 z just odd in all ramifications, it shld jst go with its misfortunes

1 Like

Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by babatee90(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mine was to leave Naija and yes I achieved that even when it seemed difficult I still did at the end

3 Likes

Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by backtalkG(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
This year hard for everybody no one is even shouting 2020 is my year 2k19 don humble them

9 Likes

Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by omolorlarh: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
cassyrooy:
I wished for 7 things, and the only one I couldn't get fulfilled was being in a relationship.

Well, carryover no bad.

It will happen soon!
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by PossibleUN: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
I give God all the glory. I never give up on 2019
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by FlordFlorez(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
The goals i set are more than a year capability. They are already underway. I pray to start achieving them by 2020. And it shall be so by Almighty God's Grace!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
I pray never to encounter 2019 in my life again. It was a year, i set out to achieve some of my mapped out plans but instead, i am riddled with debt to the tune of 1M.
January 1st, 2019, i made the decision not to go back to my soul draining 49,000 naira job because there was no pathway within my 2/half years stay with them, it got to a point that i was using my savings to fund our construction projects despite salaries been delayed for 2-3 months sometimes .
Before quitting the job, i had invested close to 300k in a plantation farm back home, expecting bumper harvests but nature didn't have it that way, as we lost half of the farm to flood, we had to replace some of the suckers in April.
So after two job interviews between February and April with no feedback, i needed something to keep me busy , make money from and keep away wagging tongues on a 27yr old .
I spoke with my Cooperative society and my Aunt for a loan to get a car to drive on Uber /taxify platform but the Ford tokunbo car became the bane of my problem. While some of my fellow hustlers were making cool money from putting in 9hrs a day, 6 days a week effort, i was spending my earnings on fixing series of mechanical faults on the car.
The kind of upheaval my life has gone through within the past 4 months is unimaginable .
I was literally sleeping in my car after rounding up taxify's work because my roommate's girlfriend moved in.
Need I say, during this period, i lost a well nurtured relationship, i was heartbroken at first but now, i am glad we didn't end up together.
Also, i stopped going to church, my usual early morning & night prayers became closed chapters as well. God, i am sorry, please give me the will and the grace to continue seeking you and reach out to humanity in my own little way.
Life was difficult, still it is, but my faith looks up to him and i believe next year would open boundless opportunity for me.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by xpmode(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
PheelzAlmighty:
Achieve faya undecided....

You mean you shot corner kick to throwing �

1 Like

Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hahahahha its a long story
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by tmphoto(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
I never really had a plan for 2019 so I went with the flow, but half way through a 3 course was set and 1 was achieved I believe I am gonna win the remaining and even more in the coming year and beyond.

I think the below word might be useful for someone that needs

* The only thing some people can be found grateful for is them being alive with nothing else to be grateful for. Just the Health

* If everything you have is what you worked for then there is GRACE missing. Because if there was Grace there would be people out the natural giving what you didn't deserve or expect to you. That I am a testimony of.

2 Likes

Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by West2019(m): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
20 is greater than 19 so that reason 2020 will Faviour me in Jesus name

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by Odelola01(m): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
I achieved most of my GOALS for 2019

I wanted to try new adventures this year, I was able to start the journey.
I developed Spiritually, Mentally and Financially.

5 Likes

Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by cassyrooy(m): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
omolorlarh:

It will happen soon!
Yes o.

Happy new year in advance.
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by MrHandsome2013: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
tobillionaire:
Wanted to go do HND.
Applied, admitted, paid acceptance, got cleared but paying school fees was a quagmire I had to drop cos of financial constraint. 2019 z just odd in all ramifications, it shld jst go with its misfortunes
how old are you and which school is that.
how much is the fees
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by lexxynet2(m): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
To be Sincere, God has done so much for me this year. I vow to get my own personal landed property here in Lagos. And it has surely came to pass. By his grace am packing in there come 2020.

8 Likes

Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by translux(m): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
missyojo:

Congratulations!!

Almighty God will do the same to you.
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by tym92(m): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Eifechukwude0:
My only goal this year was to try and stay alive and leave a normal life,but it obvious i have failed myself,my parents,humanity and God.i have made all the mistakes i should have in my entire life in this year.hope i make it till 2020.the clock is tiking fast.i am already feeling my soul leaving my body.GOD HAVE MERCY ON ME
you will see 2020 and beyond, if you have faith...

fully accept Jesus and declare him as your Lord and savior...

It is well with you in Jesus name amen...
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by frubben(m): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
TissuePaper:
So some of us set out plans at the beginning of the year. It just dawned on me that the year would be over in less than 1 week, So what have you achieved? and What do you have left to go?

This year i set out to be part of the millionaires gang after creating this thread last year... https://www.nairaland.com/4852491/how-old-when-made-first

However, i managed to reach the sum of 462k as at march...i was determined to reach the 1million milestone but seems this year wasn't really my year.

To cut the long story short i made some very bad investments that sent my account pummeling down the slope and since then i cannot even boast of 10k in my account.

I will make sure that i do not make the same mistakes in the year 2020.... Here's to wishing all nairalanders a successful newest in addy. smiley

my goal is to be the highest goal scorer
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by osazsky(m): 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
Eifechukwude0:
My only goal this year was to try and stay alive and leave a normal life,but it obvious i have failed myself,my parents,humanity and God.i have made all the mistakes i should have in my entire life in this year.hope i make it till 2020.the clock is tiking fast.i am already feeling my soul leaving my body.GOD HAVE MERCY ON ME
amen sorry bro but with God u can live till old age,there is nothing too difficult for him to do.i have been in ur shoes ,I know it's an ailment caused by reckless life style but with God and drugs I got cure
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by fof1: 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
Davash222:
Frankly, No!!

I’m just waiting for that pastor that said this year is my year.

What does that Mean? No Work No Results. What was ur inputs after d Prophecy? What was ur Focus levels, Determinations etc....to Succeed? Fight for ur Own.
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Timileyin1234:
Achieve wetin. Both federal government and immigration officers, na thunder wey never chop for 3years go fire all of them

Thunder wey never chop for 3 years bawo.. cheesy grin

Wetin immigration and FG do you nah..
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
Didn't really achieve all,thou I've made more than a million dollars (~400 million) this year.My plan was to become a billionaire.
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by hellomosquito(f): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
I didn't put anything forward for the year, I am the five years plan kind of person and I must say that this year has been a really incredibly good one. To put this in perspective, my 5 years plan I got in the last 5 month alone.
For those who thinks miracles are jokes (maybe cuz they only c religion and not Jesus himself) I say to you try my strategy and blossom. I'm not good with long words but the way to success, many of us are not ready to go there, we're only wishing. I will stop here. See ya in 2020 by God's grace. Oh my my it's gonna be awesome.
By the way if you're around my neighborhood, you can pop in, I hv a huge refreshments that can go round in volume.

6 Likes

Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by Eifechukwude0: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
tym92:

you will see 2020 and beyond, if you have faith...

fully accept Jesus and declare him as your Lord and savior...

It is well with you in Jesus name amen...
i dont even know how God will forgive,because i so much hate myself and i wish i was never born

1 Like

Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by WebSurfer(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
tobillionaire:
Wanted to go do HND.
And your moniker has billionaire on it

1 Like

Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by philip0906(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
Freshprince91:
I pray never to encounter 2019 in my life again. It was a year, i set out to achieve some of my mapped out plans but instead, i am indebted to the tune of 1M.
January 1st, 2019, i made the decision not to go back to my soul draining 49,000 naira job because there was no pathway within my 2/half years stay with them, it got to a point that i was using my savings to fund our construction projects despite salaries been delayed for 2-3 months sometimes .
Before quitting the job, i had invested close to 300k in a plantation farm back home, expecting bumper harvests but nature didn't have it that way, as we lost half of the farm to flood, we had to replace some of the suckers in April.
So after two job interviews between February and April with no feedback, i needed something to keep me busy , make money from and keep away wagging tongues .
I spoke with my Cooperative society and my Aunt for a loan to get a car to drive on Uber /taxify platform but the Ford tokunbo car became the bane of my problem.
The kind of upheaval my life has gone through within the past 4 months is unimaginable .
I was literally sleeping in my car after rounding up taxify's work because my roommate's girlfriend moved in.
Need I say, during this period, i lost a well nurtured relationship, i was heartbroken at first but now, i am glad we didn't end up together.
Also, i stopped going to church, my usual early morning & night prayers became closed chapters as well. God, i am sorry, please give me the will and the grace to continue seeking you and reach out to humanity in my own little way.
Life was difficult, still it is, but my faith looks up to him and i believe next year would open boundless opportunity for me.
Don't give up man. Keep pushing, e go pure. I will remind you this time next year. Let me give you 2 problem solving hacks my dad taught me that ALWAYS works;

1. The only reason you are in your problem is because you've not pushed and stretched your mental capacity to it's depths and limits.

2. Time. Look back at all the challenges you've faced...NONE has consumed you. This won't consume you either. Put your faint hope on TIME to revert back to status quo.

I am not motivating you, I'm telling you what works...tried and tested

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by Tenshades(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2019

2 Likes

Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by Moz22: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
I didn't set any goals... I just wanted to be better at what I do, meet more people which I did.. Next year won't be any different, hopefully I find a partner next year too
Re: What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? by luminouzzzzzz(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jubilancy:
In a way yes!

Lemme just say 60%

Hopeful for
1. A husband
2. Good job
3. Great friends
Peace of mind
In 2020

I'm your husband...

Grab me sharply ooo wink

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairalander In South Africa / Why Do People Die? / Flood Sweeps Away Pregnant Woman, Kills Two Others In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.