Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (442 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Lekside442: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
Re: . by daddytime(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
If she fails to give you attention, how about you find your way to her last known address to go collect the attention by force. You can as well go with the police, so long as you are able to sort them, trust me they'll go with you to arrest the attention.

All these sissys coming on here to whine and lament about what I can't fathom.

1 Like

Re: . by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Seems all is not well with you again?

1 Like

Re: . by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lekside442:
Good evening nairalanders...I just need some little advice from you all..my girlfriend just changed and doesn’t give me attention like before anymore...she hardly calls..and I’d even be the one to call her...what does this mean?please..I’m not really happy about this and it’s hurting me badly...she hardly even reply to my texts..and I really love her.your advice would be highly appreciated..No insults please..and don’t mind my grammars..Thanks.

You invested too much that's why. The reason you are more worried than she is because you have invested more into the coonvo than she has.

Don't ever make this mistake next time.

1 Like

Re: . by Lekside442: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Seems all is not well with you again?
what do you mean??i only asked for an advice.
Re: . by Davash222(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand people are still in town, exercise patience a little. By 2nd week of January you’ll have your supposed girlfriend all to yourself.
Re: . by Lekside442: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:

You invested too much that's why. The reason you are more worried than she is because you have invested more into the coonvo than she has.

Don't ever make this mistake next time.
Thanks very much.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
she has given you the sign that you are no more a priority in her life

no more spark again,familiarity has ruin everything, no drama
Re: . by twhy111(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
another sissy!
cry me a river!!

why are you wailing for attention bro? with all the ubunja miseducation flying around.

I think you should read them all, practice it and let it be part of you. free yourself from the shackles of women
Re: . by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lekside442:
. There must be a reason for her actions.

1 Like

Re: . by Lekside442: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
. There must be a reason for her actions. You ve not said anything.
no reason..she just changed.
Re: . by Davash222(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lekside442:
What nonsense advice You’re begging a Nigerian girl for attention. Shame on you!
Re: . by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lekside442:
no reason..she just changed.
..Open your eyes well. You must see one, but if you say so,then she never loved you.Thank your God she left and move.Peace.

1 Like

Re: . by Lekside442: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
..Open your eyes well. You must see one, but if you say so,then she never loved you.Thank your God she left and move.Peace.
Alright Thanks.
Re: . by emeijeh(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2019

(1) (Reply)

What Is LEFT For MR RIGHT? / Efo Riro Recipe / What is Happening?: Women No Longer Fight For Men Like Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.