Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

It’s A Damn Shame That Same Sex Marriage Is Still Illegal In Nigeria – Journalis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s A Damn Shame That Same Sex Marriage Is Still Illegal In Nigeria – Journalis (636 Views)

I Don’t Give A Damn If My Husband Divorces Me After The Show Because Of Boma’ – / What A Shame That Same Sex Marriage Is Still Illegal In Nigeria-journalist Kiki / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s A Damn Shame That Same Sex Marriage Is Still Illegal In Nigeria – Journalis by jjmekwa(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
BBC Africa Journalist, Kiki Mordi, has said it is a shame that same sex marriage is still illegal in Nigeria.

In 2014, ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, signed the anti-same sex bill into law, banning all forms of gay associations or marriage. The law places a 14-year jail term for any offender.

Taking to her Twitter page, Kiki who came to limelight following her Sex for Grades documentary released a few months ago stated that Nigeria is on the wrong side of history for banning same-sex marriages.

“It’s almost 2020 & same sex marriage is still illegal in Nigeria. Like two people (of the same sex) can love themselves and want to build a family for themselves just like you & I but can’t because it’s illegal for them,” she said.

“A damn shame! We’re already on the wrong side of history,” she added.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s A Damn Shame That Same Sex Marriage Is Still Illegal In Nigeria – Journalis by tunjiajayi: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Thought you to be smart, but...
Simply observe for investigation " are the holes complimentary?"

1 Like

Re: It’s A Damn Shame That Same Sex Marriage Is Still Illegal In Nigeria – Journalis by NLSavage: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
O 0 o bcoz we praise you small, U wan start to dey misyarn abi? Homosexuality can never be legalized in Naija. Never angry

1 Like

Re: It’s A Damn Shame That Same Sex Marriage Is Still Illegal In Nigeria – Journalis by helinues: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
Should that be your worries? Enjoy your fame and stop pokenosing on wetin no concern you.

The topics is above you
Re: It’s A Damn Shame That Same Sex Marriage Is Still Illegal In Nigeria – Journalis by Abfinest007(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
this one is strong
Re: It’s A Damn Shame That Same Sex Marriage Is Still Illegal In Nigeria – Journalis by Dreal1247: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
The reality of life after death is gradually eluding the common man. People just say whatsoever comes to their brains without thinking of the possible effects. Of all the challenges facing the country , this is the only one this one can see
Re: It’s A Damn Shame That Same Sex Marriage Is Still Illegal In Nigeria – Journalis by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
FOOLISH BASTARDS who think the law in one country should be the law in EVERY country in this world. africans are against such practices and thats it. you cant force a country to accept another country's way of life.... to each their own laws.

as much as i dont have anything against gays and lesbians, they MUST follow the laws of any country they live in. and if homosexuality is a crime in that said country, then they should either get the fukc out of there or abide by the country's laws.... which is exactly what polygamous Africans do when they go abroad and want to get married.

***spit on floor***

1 Like

Re: It’s A Damn Shame That Same Sex Marriage Is Still Illegal In Nigeria – Journalis by Olaolex: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
Come here and let me pray for you
Re: It’s A Damn Shame That Same Sex Marriage Is Still Illegal In Nigeria – Journalis by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
This girl's lips was made for only one purpose

For my microphone. She go sabi rap gaan.
Re: It’s A Damn Shame That Same Sex Marriage Is Still Illegal In Nigeria – Journalis by NLSavage: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
This girl's lips was made for only one purpose

For my microphone. She go sabi rap gaan.
angry
Re: It’s A Damn Shame That Same Sex Marriage Is Still Illegal In Nigeria – Journalis by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
Every country has its own values and it's not about religion or faith. In Africa, it's unheard-of and a taboo for man to marry another man.
Go and listen to what President Uhuru Kenyatta told President Obama about this gay thing.

Take your gay protest to Europe and North America. undecided

1 Like

Re: It’s A Damn Shame That Same Sex Marriage Is Still Illegal In Nigeria – Journalis by dukeprince50: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
J111333:
Every country has its own values and it's not about religion or faith. In Africa, it's unheard of and a taboo for man to marry another man.
Go and listen to what President Uhuru Kenyatta told President Obama about this gay thing.

Take your gay protest to Europe and North America. undecided
Mugabe told Obama that if him to legalize he will marry him first.
His words were "if Barack Obama wants me to legalize gay marriage, he should come here let me take him (obama) to court and put a ring in his finger" gay will not happen on naija at all

1 Like

Re: It’s A Damn Shame That Same Sex Marriage Is Still Illegal In Nigeria – Journalis by Racoon(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
Bleep you lady.We don't subscribe to sodomy, LGBT association.Enjoy it if you want in the western world.
Re: It’s A Damn Shame That Same Sex Marriage Is Still Illegal In Nigeria – Journalis by edoairways: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
So you expect the government to approve gay rights because that is the norm in other countries? Were you born by gay if these allegations of your is true?
Re: It’s A Damn Shame That Same Sex Marriage Is Still Illegal In Nigeria – Journalis by lilprinze: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
look at the rubbish this one is saying abeg. Aunty, Sex for grades made you popular, don't ruin it. Wrong side of history kee you there.

(1) (Reply)

Bashorun Gaa The Reign And End Of The Tyrant Ruler In Old Oyo Empire / Davido Sleeping In Church / 2020 Grammy Awards: Will Burna Boy Grab A Grammy This Weekend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.