Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy (63025 Views)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju / Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot / SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Nonsense. Fraudsters are Criminals and they deserved to burn in the deepest part of hell.

The one you created
Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by Typhoonsbane: 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
Vortex369:
If Federal Government was as wise as Chinese Communist Party, na dem supposed biy laptop and pay data foe all these jobless boys.

We need inflow of dollars and pounds and Euro into this economy to power industries and generate jobs.

Critical times need desperate measures.

How are we going to feed 205 million people my friends ?

The fact that more than a 100 people liked this comments shows how bleak the future of this country is.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by salford1: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

The fact that more than a 100 people liked this comments shows how bleak the future of this country is.
It's called a shytehole country for a reason.
Compare posts on nairaland, popular visited by Nigerians to other popular forums in the world like reddit, it gives you an insight to the average IQ of Nigerians.

Nigerians are the greatest losers just because of the activities of a few yahoo boys. E-commerce is almost non existent in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by imiski(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
Temple1288:

I watched a White woman go insane and die in a hospital (Badlands Human Service Center) North Dakota located in 300 13th Ave W, Dickinson ND...
She worked for years DAY AND NIGHT! Hope you have an idea how cold ND is? She worked there in the cold! And everything just went into the thin air.. Bro y'all should rethink. These people are being victims of what they know nothing about...
. I'm so sorry to hear about that. You know I have not really cared about the people being duped. I regret my previous post.

1 Like

Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

The popularity of the opinion shows something you have refused to acknowledge. You MUST respect other people decision on how to think.

Are you God?

Nigeria as a country needs Cash Inflow to boost the Economy. Oil is going going going, cos the world is embracing Electric Cars.

Jobs are going going going, cos AI is automating all Industries.

What will the Humans be doing when AI takes all the jobs and Oil is no more source of Income to keep our public service on desk.

Do you think it is funny? Do you think Morality will protect you from jobless youths on revolution with empty Stomach?

5 Likes

Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by Typhoonsbane: 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Vortex369:

Stop being emotional. It makes you irrational. Those countries have supportive system. Do you know that an average Nigerian is hopeless? What is depression compared to hopelessness that leads to terrorism?

Listen,

Watch UFC; Israel Adesanya, Usman Kamaru and Boxing's Anthony Joshua and the next new guy, I have forgotten his names; Nigerians top the charts in Fighting Sports. Just imagine the energy of our men and women. If this country goes into War. There is so much raw energy wasting.

Give the people something to hope for. Universities are churning out Graduates whose parents mostly survived to train them so they can come and feed them at old age. There are no jobs.

What are we gonna do in a cyber world with no jobs? Yahoo is inevitable.

I repeat, Yahoo is inevitable. I do not have to support it, but trust the facts. Data is getting cheaper and laptops are getting faster.
It's a pity that the lots of you are the supposed future of the country, you justify crime like it's your means of livelihood.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by Typhoonsbane: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
Vortex369:

The popularity of the opinion shows something you have refused to acknowledge. You MUST respect other people decision on how to think.

Are you God?

Nigeria as a country needs Cash Inflow to boost the Economy. Oil is going going going, cos the world is embracing Electric Cars.

What will the Humans be doing when AI takes all the jobs and Oil is no more source of Income to keep our public service on desk.

Do you think it is funny? Do you think Morality will protect you from jobless youths on revolution with empty Stomach?
So you think it's okay to rob another person of their hard earned money simply because you're jobless,majority of y'all that participate in this scams have never tried to make a living legally, it has now become the norms,most of y'all perpetrate this crime due to your dubious nature and the need to make easy money .

3 Likes

Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by frankmoney(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
Vortex369:

Are you God?

so it's fraud that will increase cash flow ? And what happens when foreign countries start slamming sanctions on Nigeria due to fraud related activities ? Mehn the way some of una dey think sef

1 Like

Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by frankmoney(m): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

It's a pity that the lots of you are the supposed future of the country, you justify crime like it's your means of livelihood.
it's very appalling trust me , they defend cyber crime like is some sort of Robin hood adventure . What do they do with the money ? Pop champagne and carry women , Nigerian youths needs serious re orientation

3 Likes

Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

So you think it's okay to rob another person of their hard earned money simply because you're jobless,majority of y'all that participate in this scams have never tried to make a living legally, it has now become the norms,most of y'all perpetrate this crime due to your dubious nature and the need to make easy money .

Yahoo Yahoo is not different from politics as a job and Church ownership as a Pastorpreneur.

It is just different fields of operations.

Do you know that even Prisoners are owned and utilized for slave labor ?

Do you know that Prostitution has robbed people more than Yahoo Yahoo?

Are you aware that the Alcohol industry has robbed more people of cash and health?

The Entire world is one big field of scam.

No one is Holy. I am not. Are You?

1 Like

Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
frankmoney:
so it's fraud that will increase cash flow ? And what happens when foreign countries start slamming sanctions on Nigeria due to fraud related activities ? Mehn the way some of una dey think sef

You are Yahoo Boy, yet you act holy.

Why are you people so much of hypocrites?
Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by engrchykae(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Nonsense. Fraudsters are Criminals and they deserved to burn in the deepest part of hell.
the Americans support Chevron, Exxon and mobile.
The British support shell.
The French government support Total to looting and destabilize countries and Nigeria government is here forming self righteous on top nothing.
Because the foreign governments are using their puppets in Nigeria government to hunt smart guys.
Nigeria is a British farm.
Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by frankmoney(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
Vortex369:

You are Yahoo Boy, yet you act holy.

Why are you people so much of hypocrites?
I am not a Yahoo boy . Speak for yourself .
Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by tobby20: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
Aparche:

So you think it's hunger that pushes most guys into yahoo? You are so wrong! It's not hunger or joblessness. It's GREED! They want to make so much money within a little space of time, so they engage in yahoo or even kidnapping, because they know that if they should engage in an honest business, it will take time before they can start making the amount of money that can finance the kind of lifestyle they so much desire.
So my dear, all the economic empowerment by Federal government will still not stop some of them from kidnapping or scamming you.

Besides, hell is a literal place that has a physical location. Don't be deceived...

Nah lie , if there is work , cyber crime would reduce alaye
Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by blowjohn(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
Vortex369:
If Federal Government was as wise as Chinese Communist Party, na dem supposed biy laptop and pay data foe all these jobless boys.

We need inflow of dollars and pounds and Euro into this economy to power industries and generate jobs.

Why haven't u ventured into cybercrime?
Are laptops too expensive?
U know u will be 1 less person to feed?

1 Like

Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
frankmoney:
I am not a Yahoo boy . Speak for yourself .

Shut up there, you are a Yahoo Boy. Frankmoney my ass. Most of you on nairaland are yahoo yahoo. You all pretend to be saints when you actually come to anonymous forum to create fake usernames and act as real holy priests.

I know most of you here have questionable lifestyles, that is why you like anonymity.

Frankmoney my foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by Typhoonsbane: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
Vortex369:

Yahoo Yahoo is not different from politics as a job and Church ownership as a Pastorpreneur.

It is just different fields of operations.

Do you know that even Prisoners are owned and utilized for slave labor ?

Do you know that Prostitution has robbed people more than Yahoo Yahoo?

Are you aware that the Alcohol industry has robbed more people of cash and health?

The Entire world is one big field of scam.

No one is Holy. I am not. Are You?
I hope you get rich and lose every penny you have to scam, we'll see how justifiable it will be by then.
Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
blowjohn:

Why haven't u ventured into cybercrime?
Are laptops too expensive?
U know u will be 1 less person to feed?

Hahahahahaha

If I venture into cybercrime I will not have courage to speak about it. Besides, I do not think there is money in yahoo again. There were times people use to make money in it. Now they are just intercepting people email to steal money or doing romance scam and begging for gift cards. Some of them buy fake credit cards and use it in different ways to sustain their hopeless lives.

Only if they will focus on that their depressing lifestyle and stop kidnapping and robbing.

I have no reason to hate yahoo boys. Just as I have no reason to hate France for Hijacking the ECO project.

The fittest will survive. Our world is not a moral entity, but Survival Hologram. It is just a game board.

1 Like

Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by frankmoney(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
Vortex369:

Shut up there, you are a Yahoo Boy. Frankmoney my ass. Most of you on nairaland are yahoo yahoo. You all pretend to be saints when you actually come to anonymous forum to create fake usernames and act as real holy priests.

I know most of you here have questionable lifestyles, that is why you like anonymity.

Frankmoney my foot.
lol .... Replying you is a complete waste of time . Enjoy wallowing in your stupidity

2 Likes

Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

I hope you get rich and lose every penny you have to scam, we'll see how justifiable it will be by then.

I have been scammed twice. Based on those experiences I have avoided other scams. It is machine learning. I learnt from experience dataset and now I can not be scammed except may be land sellers, which will be odd though.

I do not give a shit about what you think or how you take what I am writing here. You do not feed any body here so fucck offf.

1 Like

Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
frankmoney:
lol .... Replying you is a complete waste of time . Enjoy wallowing in your stupidity

Thanks buddy, stop responding to my stupidity, compound idiot.
Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by Temple1288(m): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
imiski:
. I'm so sorry to hear about that. You know I have not really cared about the people being duped. I regret my previous post.

It's very painful
Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by blowjohn(m): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Vortex369:

Hahahahahaha

If I venture into cybercrime I will not have courage to speak about it. Besides, I do not think there is money in yahoo again. There were times people use to make money in it. Now they are just intercepting people email to steal money or doing romance scam and begging for gift cards. Some of them buy fake credit cards and use it in different ways to sustain their hopeless lives.

Only if they will focus on that their depressing lifestyle and stop kidnapping and robbing.

I have no reason to hate yahoo boys. Just as I have no reason to hate France for Hijacking the ECO project.

The fittest will survive. Our world is not a moral entity, but Survival Hologram. It is just a game board.

U circled round the truth.
if u have met an average Yahoo Yahoo boy,u will know they are as hardened as any armed robber.
To go into such dirtiness u have to excuse ur morality and where there is no morality, anything goes.
Politicians can kill to keep there position and still go on feeding people and caring for people up and down.
Never underestimate the mind of someone who believes the end justifies the means.
Our world is a moral entity.
That's why there r laws.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by Realfrankie(m): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Tookool:

The guy want make them scam oyibo nit Nigerians .....those niggas scammed us too some many years ago

That's it bro
Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
blowjohn:

if u have met an average Yahoo Yahoo boy,u will know they are as hardened as any armed robber.
To go into such dirtiness u have to excuse ur morality and where there is no morality, anything goes.
Politicians can kill to keep there position and still go on feeding people and caring for people up and down.
Never underestimate the mind of someone who believes the end justifies the means.
That's why there r laws.

Morality is an under-current but largely an illusion when poverty challenges it. I know some yahoo boys in Lekki environs, they are largely smart and nerdy lads who are not interested in 9 to 5.

I do not know the deadly ones. I see no reason a man with a laptop should be deadly.
Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by shineeye1: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
blowjohn:

That's why there r laws.

Indeed there is no limit to the evil a man can commit , once he has opted for an immoral vocation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by blowjohn(m): 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
Vortex369:

Morality is an under-current but largely an illusion when poverty challenges it. I know some yahoo boys in Lekki environs, they are largely smart and nerdy lads who are not interested in 9 to 5.

I do not know the deadly ones. I see no reason a man with a laptop should be deadly.

if u agree that yahoo yahoo isn't a crime for the uneducated or mentally unstable then ull probably agree that when poverty challenges, wisdom is always on standby. Then choice of action.
U wont know how deadly they are until u cross them.
A man with a laptop can wipe out the fortunes of families with one click. The pen is mightier than the sword.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by shineeye1: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
Vortex369:

I give you one reason: when his laptop can no longer sustain his grotesque appetite..

1 Like

Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by Typhoonsbane: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
Vortex369:

I have been scammed twice. Based on those experiences I have avoided other scams. It is machine learning. I learnt from experience dataset and now I can not be scammed except may be land sellers, which will be odd though.

I do not give a shit about what you think or how you take what I am writing here. You do not feed any body here so fucck offf.
One day you'll pay for your crimes or better still Karma will visit your kids on the account of your numerous crimes .

1 Like

Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by bigbeats: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by FirstbornWds: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
Vortex369:

Hardworking people do not fall for scams and those who divert people's money are always caught. The Systems in this Universe has flaws, and the AI era will shield some of these flaws.

Scammers and hackers have their role in the system, and while they make a living from it, the loopholes will be patched.

It is the nature of this reality. So stop being emotional. It makes you weak.

You have somehow shot yourself in the leg. You mentioned in one of your earlier posts that you've been a victim of scam and now, you said only a lazy person can be a victim. Are you in any way suggesting that you're lazy, and not hardworking? I've been following every one of your posts since the emergence of this thread and have tried really hard to comprehend your stance and noted points. Meanwhile, I think your stance on YY is wrong and not justifiable even though your points are quite valid.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
Vortex369:

Continue clamouring for them until you get defrauded of your hard earned money and get to understand the pain the victims feel. Lazy lot!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.