Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,430 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy (63549 Views)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju / Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot / SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by caribar: 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
In as much as internet fraud is not the way, the Police should also handle things in a civilized way and the government has a big role by providing jobs for these jobless youths.
Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by hkidola00(m): 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hedonisco:

Will you shut up, you despicable vermin. I don't dignify nincompoops like you.
actually fraudster like you is the Nincompoop of the society dat needs to be Incenerated. in d hottest part of prison dungeon.. thief
Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by Horlah04(m): 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hmmm ... Really?
Fine they are criminals but that does not guarantee you been a Saint.
This is the same hate we Nigerians give to the LGBT community and we feel our own sin doesn't have gravity like theirs.
My Guy all sin na SIN ooh...

WorWorBoy2:
Nonsense. Fraudsters are Criminals and they deserved to burn in the deepest part of hell.
Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
Horlah04:
Hmmm ... Really?
Fine they are criminals but that does not guarantee you been a Saint.
This is the same hate we Nigerians give to the LGBT community and we feel our own sin doesn't have gravity like theirs.
My Guy all sin na SIN ooh...

I'm no saints but I'm not a fraudster either, how can you even compare Yahoo Yahoo boys to gays? how they even the same thing?
Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
IF ONLY A YAHOO BOY CAN BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY, WE GO DEY ENJOY STEADY ELECTRICITY
Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by Hordbaz(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Nonsense. Fraudsters are Criminals and they deserved to burn in the deepest part of hell.
Always appreciate God, everyone has a story to tell.
Poverty at times lead most of these guys to interest frauds after trying different means in a legit ways to survive but nothing achieve.
Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hordbaz:

Always appreciate God, everyone has a story to tell.
Poverty at times lead most of these guys to interest frauds after trying different means in a legit ways to survive but nothing achieve.
poverty or not, its still a crime undecided
Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by geoffreybitrus(m): 6:23am On Dec 30, 2019
No bi govt were the cause all this things no work for youths and they talk say nigerians are lazy
Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by Carryonn: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
uninspired07:

I have plenty to be sold that expire in 2023. Anybody interested should contact me for any brand of VPN at all. I have all brands of VPNs that expire in 2023. Just pm me.
I need Express Vpn bro. How can I contact you? Express vpn is first choice and HMA second choice
Re: SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy by Horlah04(m): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
I'm not trying to compare.... What i meant was we think some sins are okay/normal than the other and we are quick to make judgements even when the Bible condemned all sins.

It is well. Happy New Year �

I'm no saints but I'm not a fraudster either, how can you even compare Yahoo Yahoo boys to gays? how they even the same thing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) / Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.