Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Hostel Accommodation At UNN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hostel Accommodation At UNN (346 Views)

IPPIS Yet To Take Off At UNN, Lecturers Likely To Comply / "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard / Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hostel Accommodation At UNN by Jayae(f): 12:53am On Dec 28, 2019
Hi. I'm new here and would really appreciate if meaningful advice and responses are given.
I recently got admitted to UNN and I'm looking for an accommodation outside school, as I couldn't get hostel in the school. Someone told me about a self contain at Hilltop but I'm not sure if the person is genuine, and I can't check out the place because I don't live in Enugu and have no plans of going to school until January.
So, is it possible for me to come that January and get a place? Or if anyone has any information about accommodation off campus at UNN, pls don't hesitate to let me know, I'll really appreciate it.
Re: Hostel Accommodation At UNN by clockwisereport: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2019
There is accomodation for you at hilltop, Tochukwu lodge to be precise. Quote me withur number if interested
Re: Hostel Accommodation At UNN by Jayae(f): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
clockwisereport:
There is accomodation for you at hilltop, Tochukwu lodge to be precise. Quote me withur number if interested

How much? And is it for girls? Also how far is it from the school?
Re: Hostel Accommodation At UNN by clockwisereport: 6:01am On Dec 29, 2019
Jayae:

How much? And is it for girls? Also how far is it from the school?

I just sent you a pm.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Orders ABU To Offer Girl Medicine After Being Accused Of Denying Her The Co / Building Tech. Edu. And Building Tech. / UTME : Lamlad's Vs Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.