Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

I'm A Lover Of Children" Woman Who Slammed Maid To The Ground Cries After Arrest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I'm A Lover Of Children" Woman Who Slammed Maid To The Ground Cries After Arrest (1080 Views)

Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) / Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) / Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Lover Of Children" Woman Who Slammed Maid To The Ground Cries After Arrest by Akposkool(m): 1:06am On Dec 28, 2019
The woman who slammed her young domestic help to the ground has been arrested in Enugu state and she blamed the devil for her actions.
The woman, named Amaka Otolehi from Ngor-Okpala, was arrested on Tuesday, December 24, by the Nigeria Police Force, Enugu State Command.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOAYwZwC39c

Re: I'm A Lover Of Children" Woman Who Slammed Maid To The Ground Cries After Arrest by Bluntguy: 1:09am On Dec 28, 2019
Buhari is also a lover of democracy.

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Lover Of Children" Woman Who Slammed Maid To The Ground Cries After Arrest by waleadex(m): 1:10am On Dec 28, 2019
I am not convinced though she has been sounding so remorseful since the police intervened...
Re: I'm A Lover Of Children" Woman Who Slammed Maid To The Ground Cries After Arrest by Tapout(m): 3:15am On Dec 28, 2019
waleadex:
I am not convinced though she has been sounding so remorseful since the police intervened...

even the devil will sound remorseful if he/she/it is arrested grin

She needs to spend time in jail.

4 Likes

Re: I'm A Lover Of Children" Woman Who Slammed Maid To The Ground Cries After Arrest by brodalikeme(m): 3:31am On Dec 28, 2019
Maybe just your own children. Another woman’s child is sh!t to you.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Lover Of Children" Woman Who Slammed Maid To The Ground Cries After Arrest by chukskafor(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2019
Lover of children in deed, thunder from ogbomosho will scatter that your silly mouth for you
Did I hear you say it's the devil? then I suggest you lead the police to the devil's address, so they can arrest him once and for all
Abeg go and do the time at kirikiri

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Lover Of Children" Woman Who Slammed Maid To The Ground Cries After Arrest by Nostradamus: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2019
She should be given life imprisonment
Re: I'm A Lover Of Children" Woman Who Slammed Maid To The Ground Cries After Arrest by backnbeta(f): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
Today, her own cup is full; but I bet somebody somewhere or even among those interrogating her is treating his/ her maid worse! The way children and elderly people are treated in Nigeria leaves one wondering if we have human feelings undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm A Lover Of Children" Woman Who Slammed Maid To The Ground Cries After Arrest by Ayofaks(f): 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lover of children indeed undecided
Re: I'm A Lover Of Children" Woman Who Slammed Maid To The Ground Cries After Arrest by anonymuz(m): 12:30am On Dec 29, 2019
She really loved children, devil herself.
Re: I'm A Lover Of Children" Woman Who Slammed Maid To The Ground Cries After Arrest by Bola146(f): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2019
Tapout:

even the devil will sound remorseful if he/she/it is arrested grin

She needs to spend time in jail.

Exactly! Let one hausa police beat her with koboko 100 times, then send her to prison to cool her head

1 Like

Re: I'm A Lover Of Children" Woman Who Slammed Maid To The Ground Cries After Arrest by Neoteny(m): 10:33am On Dec 29, 2019
Has she blamed the devil yet?

(1) (Reply)

Three Women Raps 24 Year Old Man / Nigerian Army Loses More Soldiers In Recent Face-off With Bokoharam(photo). / Money Or Love? Photos Of A Young Black Man Proposing To His Old White Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.