Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Will History Be Kind To Buhari As He Wished? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will History Be Kind To Buhari As He Wished? (204 Views)

Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo / I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will History Be Kind To Buhari As He Wished? by Tonykanue(m): 1:12am On Dec 28, 2019
I never thought President Buhari cared about posterity or how he would be evaluated when he leaves office because his actions now betray any reflection on the future. I also never thought he was a ‘’philosopher president’’ who ponders and asks ‘’why’’; again, because his actions have been that of a sciolist.

So, my perturbation here is provoked by his statement at a meeting with some residents of Abuja on December 25 where he said: ‘‘I swore to hold this office in accordance with the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and God willing, I will follow the system diligently to the end of my term, and I hope history will be kind to me.’’

Click the link below for details
https://thenews-chronicle.com/will-history-be-kind-to-buhari-as-he-wished/
Re: Will History Be Kind To Buhari As He Wished? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:53am On Dec 28, 2019
He won a second term despite the backlash in his first tenure,history is already kind to him.Like it or not,buhari's haters are the minority.

1 Like

Re: Will History Be Kind To Buhari As He Wished? by TooMuchStuff: 2:09am On Dec 28, 2019
History can never be kind to living Devil who doesn't see the whole country as his constituency but Hausafulani Muslims. How can over 97% of all FGN appointments go to only his core Northern Muslims? Why?
Killings everywhere you go like MTN.
No single attempt to prosecute Fulani kidnappers that liter all our forests on the highways

History would definitely be harsh on the Evil Tyrant

3 Likes

Re: Will History Be Kind To Buhari As He Wished? by santosjohn(m): 2:48am On Dec 28, 2019
Time will tell....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2019: The Year In Review - World Bank Group / Nigeria Australia Business Excellence Awards / Money Laundering: Group Wants Obaseki’s Govt Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.