Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun (3356 Views)

Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting / 6 Appointees Of Buhari President Tinubu Should Retain - Aanu Adegun / Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by waleadex(m): 1:22am On Dec 28, 2019
The ban on members of the opposite genders boarding the same commercial tricycles in Kano state is a subject that has divided opinions in Nigeria.

Aanu Adegun a journalist from Lagos in this opinion subtly emphasise the error in the move by the state government. To uphold Islamic values and curb immorality in Kano state, Governor Ganduje has banned members of the opposite genders from boarding the same commercial tricycles.
To me, this is a fantastic development. And I want to side with all those telling southerners that they have no right criticising the governor because the issue is a Kanawa business.

They are right, the governor must stamp out immorality in Kano - Opposite genders must not board the same commercial tricycles. We need morally upright people to create jobs, factories and stop the poverty in the state. And how we can make this happen is to make laws like this.

Though Saudi Arabia, a rigid Islamic country is planing to create £400bn 'western' sports city with relaxed laws for women and workers and where fans can even drink alcohol, I still stand with Ganduje. Saudi is different from Kano.
I want to encourage the governor to make it holistic. I mean, I want the state to ban men and women from attending the same market, using the same office, entering the same bus while travelling, going to the same schools - In fact, all tertiary institutions in Kano should be male only or female only. You know young people can be amorous sometimes.

I bet you, with policies like this, there won't be corruption in Kano state, outright stealing of public money will become a thing of the past, there won't be underage marriage, women abuse will be eliminated and so much vices in general will disappear. And Kano will become a better place for all.

So ladies and gentle, I stand with Kano state government on this.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by Jaylord12(m): 1:41am On Dec 28, 2019
Hmm
Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by eTECTIV: 2:01am On Dec 28, 2019
Yes ooo... We stand with d governor on dis... Dis policy will go a long way to checkmating how dollars gets into agbada and even regulate nd control d number of Almajiris in d state and region at large.. Daft leaders of daft ppl

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by matrix199(m): 2:07am On Dec 28, 2019
What's the point in banning men and women from sitting side by side in commercial vehicles when they'll eventually stil interact in market squares, or would there be separate markets for men and women?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by Osaze007: 2:31am On Dec 28, 2019
While Gandujes daughter is living in south west enjoying her best life

Anyways Islam is what Fulani used to subjugate Hausa
Let the subjugation continue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by tsdarkside(m): 2:47am On Dec 28, 2019
waleadex:
The ban on members of the opposite genders boarding the same commercial tricycles in Kano state is a subject that has divided opinions in Nigeria.

Aanu Adegun a journalist from Lagos in this opinion subtly emphasise the error in the move by the state government. To uphold Islamic values and curb immorality in Kano state, Governor Ganduje has banned members of the opposite genders from boarding the same commercial tricycles.
To me, this is a fantastic development. And I want to side with all those telling southerners that they have no right criticising the governor because the issue is a Kanawa business.

They are right, the governor must stamp out immorality in Kano - Opposite genders must not board the same commercial tricycles. We need morally upright people to create jobs, factories and stop the poverty in the state. And how we can make this happen is to make laws like this.

Though Saudi Arabia, a rigid Islamic country is planing to create £400bn 'western' sports city with relaxed laws for women and workers and where fans can even drink alcohol, I still stand with Ganduje. Saudi is different from Kano.
I want to encourage the governor to make it holistic. I mean, I want the state to ban men and women from attending the same market, using the same office, entering the same bus while travelling, going to the same schools - In fact, all tertiary institutions in Kano should be male only or female only. You know young people can be amorous sometimes.

I bet you, with policies like this, there won't be corruption in Kano state, outright stealing of public money will become a thing of the past, there won't be underage marriage, women abuse will be eliminated and so much vices in general will disappear. And Kano will become a better place for all.

So ladies and gentle, I stand with Kano state government on this.

and who is going to finance all this....??

sorry,but you are forgetting the financial part....
if you say,okay,lets separate men from women in everything,then you have to organise special transport for them....

this law wouldnt make sense....

only thing you can do is to tell men to dont disdurb women....
anything else is foolish and will be very expensive....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by Osaze007: 2:51am On Dec 28, 2019
Abeg where will bob risky stay in kano

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by Rootprof(m): 2:54am On Dec 28, 2019
When I saw the news some days ago I was like is this the solution to the problem be faced by the masses ?
Will the law ban mixed schools.
Will the law ban same market place.
Will it ban mixed tenants.
What of those that trek on the street.
Will the law be on airports too.
And will the state employ new security agencies that will be enforcing the law or still use the limited police?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by budaatum: 2:56am On Dec 28, 2019
Me too, I agree. This law should be extended to the whole of Nigeria. In fact, Nigeria should be split in two, Nigeriamale for men, and Nigeriafemale for women, and the two should not be allowed to mix! Anyone who wishes to have kids should go to Cameroon or Ghana or Chad Republic, and immorality will just disappear!

Vote Gandollar for President, people, and Nigeria go better yesterday!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by tsdarkside(m): 2:56am On Dec 28, 2019
Rootprof:
When I saw the news some days ago I was like is this the solution to the problem be faced by the masses ?
Will the law ban mixed schools.
Will the law ban same market place.
Will it ban mixed tenants.
What of those that trek on the street.
Will the law be on airports too.
And will the state employ new security agencies that will be enforcing the law or still use the limited police?

they are foolish....
Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 28, 2019
They haven't even worked on their terrorism issues; but they are bringing up utterly stupid laws for this?!
Did the Government even treat the Herdsmen case like this?
SMH
Nigeria, which way??

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by Adaibeku(f): 3:07am On Dec 28, 2019
This is madness

2 Likes

Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by chiedozie198100: 3:18am On Dec 28, 2019
Osaze007:
Abeg where will bob risky stay in kano

which gender is bobrisky actually banned to sit with? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by gurujoe(m): 3:35am On Dec 28, 2019
Only in the north you see people nuturing madness.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by Godfullsam(m): 4:58am On Dec 28, 2019
tsdarkside:

if you say,okay,lets separate men from women in everything,then you have to organise special transport for them....

So you didn't understand the writer was mocking the governor for his senseless policy?

It's like you and ganduje are both senseless undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by Pavore9: 5:05am On Dec 28, 2019
See mockery at its peak! cheesy cheesy
Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by tsdarkside(m): 5:15am On Dec 28, 2019
Godfullsam:

So you didn't understand the writer was mocking the governor for his senseless policy?

It's like you and ganduje are both senseless undecided

uhh....bite me....
Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by princemillla(m): 6:08am On Dec 28, 2019
tsdarkside:

It’s a pity you didn’t get the gist very well. She is only mocking the gov policy.

Is it even possible to create a special market for men and and separate for women? Or make the university for men and another one for women

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by princemillla(m): 6:09am On Dec 28, 2019
chiedozie198100:

which gender is bobrisky actually banned to sit with? grin grin grin grin grin

sHE is the only exception to this rule cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by itsme01: 6:22am On Dec 28, 2019
cool

as much as Ganduje seem to have excellent plans on infrastructure, this stupid policy renders him stupid, women hardly drive trycircle or bikes so men would still be in charge of driving women, and this defeats his agenda on segregation

shame on him as a UI graduate, didnt he learn how to be civil in Ibadan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by beejaay: 6:25am On Dec 28, 2019
tsdarkside:

No wonder you are a zombie.. You can't and dont have an even simpler sense of observation which is why you can't see that the op is being sarcastic and the whole write up is demonizing sarcasm on the governor and the people of kano state... Anyone exchanging arguments with u on the state of the nation is only wasting is time cos u won't still understand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by AgentNairaland(f): 6:26am On Dec 28, 2019
The Level Of Mumu In Islam Can Never Be Measured

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by olatade(m): 6:32am On Dec 28, 2019
Sarcastic write up
Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 28, 2019
Ban them in the day...

Hope u will be there to monitor them in the night.

Just when Saudi Arabia is exiting their religious stupidity, Kano is working hard to replace them.

This is so foolish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by orisa37: 6:34am On Dec 28, 2019
That Governor is simply DEMENTED AND SHARIALY FOOLISH.
Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by Gandollaar(f): 6:37am On Dec 28, 2019
The point is that Islam is sexualizing women by all these backward laws.

They make their men too look like sexually depraved animals who can't take their eyes off anything female whether human or livestock!

They cover their women up from head to toe, but come to same Kano and see where prostitutes are all covered up and still do their business. Hypocrites!
See Ganduje"s daughter..

7 Likes

Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by sparog(m): 6:57am On Dec 28, 2019
Sarcasm
Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by helinues: 6:59am On Dec 28, 2019
Abi..

That Ganduje don dey kolo walahi
Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by EagleNest(m): 7:28am On Dec 28, 2019
Gov Abdul mumuni Ganduje, of all pressing needs, it is this one that worries you most. So Kano will have exclusive women tricycle drivers and men theirs. Incredible!
Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by ZombieTERROR: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2019
Very useless things

They should go ahead and ban men and women from interacting in any way possible...

In a state that's meant to be secular...

I think every region should go their separate ways.... Enough of the pretence

3 Likes

Re: Kano Should Ban Men And Women From Attending Same Markets, Schools - Aanu Adegun by ZombieTERROR: 7:30am On Dec 28, 2019
Gandollaar:
The point is that Islam is sexualizing women by all these backward laws.

They make their men too look like sexually depraved animals who can't take their eyes off anything female whether human or livestock!

They cover their women up from head to toe, but come to same Kano and see where prostitutes are all covered up and still do their business. Hypocrites!

Especially livestock....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Not Peter Obi's Son / Obi Sponsored Lie Against Tinubu Has Been Busted Again / Sahara Reporter And Obidients Tinubu Pic Shows His Heart Is On The Right Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.