Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

My Landlord Said We Should Not Pound On The Floors? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Landlord Said We Should Not Pound On The Floors? (942 Views)

My Landlord Is Endangering The Health Of Everyone In The Compound. / My Landlord And I / My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlord Said We Should Not Pound On The Floors? by winta2008: 3:24am On Dec 28, 2019
My landlord included in the Tenancy Agreement that we should not use pestle and mortar to pound on the decking. Is this proper?

Does it have any effect on the decking and tiles?
Re: My Landlord Said We Should Not Pound On The Floors? by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 28, 2019
Yes it does angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Said We Should Not Pound On The Floors? by correctyourself(m): 5:38am On Dec 28, 2019
Just get pounding machine its not that too expensive, check jumia for the price and save yourself from the stress or rent ground floor.
Re: My Landlord Said We Should Not Pound On The Floors? by Kingpee2(m): 6:10am On Dec 28, 2019
Person don use style tell una day dem no do better foundation for the house,you better just listen to him before upstairs turn to down stairs..
Re: My Landlord Said We Should Not Pound On The Floors? by bularuz(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2019
Over time most vibration like pounding and generators weaken decking, so he is right
Re: My Landlord Said We Should Not Pound On The Floors? by Olugbenga1234: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2019
Yes listen to your landlord

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sales""" Tastefully 4bedroom Duplex @ Magodo +pics / Cost Of Decking A 22 Sqm / N34.5M: 3-Bedroom Bungalow (Fully Detached) at bogije ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.