Stats: 3,167,100 members, 7,867,161 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State (38151 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa / Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by MhizJoyce(f): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2019
xpool:

Are you wishing that on yourself?
Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by grandstar(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2019
englishmart:
Are you now justifying the rape? Aburo, borrow sense na.

Statements like yours live in denial. If the neighborhood she lives in is relatively unsafe, would it be wise for her to be outside at night?The night is the best time for the wicked to strike. If possible, all children should be indoors between 6,30 and 7pm.

He isn't justifying but just stating the obvious. Rapists and good-for-nothing men exist and they do not rest until they commit evil.(Read Proverbs 22:3,27:12)

Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2019
Which foolish idoitic Moderator changed my story and post link on front page
U did it last time when my post came to front page just 2 days ago and now the same time.

Barring me and banning me from my own post.
U guys are definitely scams.

Thunder fire Nairaland Moderators doing this rubbish.

Keep deleting my Comment. The least u can do is ban me the number of years you desire that ur life remain the same

Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by Deejaygold(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2019
TallPck1:
So bad

How much be olosho sef??

The tape cases from the north is high and they claim to be holy.

Always looking for under age girls to screw. So sad.

She might not even get justice.

RAPE

Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2019
But did she enjoyed it? #Just saying. undecided

Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by TallPck1(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2019
Deejaygold:

RAPE

.auto correct. Gbayi

Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by Deejaygold(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2019
TallPck1:

.auto correct. Gbayi
Oshe Eyan nla
Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 28, 2019
you comment like there are no rape cases in the south
Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by sakastin(f): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2019
but she enjoyed it lipsrsealed

Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by siledif: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2019
StrongandMighty:
I've said it before and I'll continue to say it.. The kind prostitution and sexual atrocities that is being committed in the North is on the high side, I've never seen such in my whole life.

90% of men from the North are pedophiles and I'm saying this with no remorse or whatsoever...

Hypocrisy thrives in the north

oga shut up joor..u dnt knw wat u saying...wic one is 90% again..according to who?
Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by Sweeetheart(m): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2019
Northerners please you imbe.... should educate una sef. this una stupidity is really disgusting
Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by aristocratic5(m): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2019
I wonder how all dis rapist enjoy dis rubbish
U go dey rape person and d person d d person go dey cry and shout nd u still dey do
Haba which kind heartless people be dis
LORD have mercy

Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by sakastin(f): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2019
moslems and child abuse are 5&6

Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by aadoiza: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2019
cococandy:
Another day. another girl child violated by the men in her society .
Nonsense
Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by alexyanalysis(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2019
MhizJoyce:
Women have stamina o
You no get joy ooo grin
Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 28, 2019
Why should any sane human being rape??

You have sisters and mothers too.. How would you feel if they are raped by lunatics like you??

If we don't start beheading all these rapist, they will not detract from this act!!

It is evil.. Let's stop this once and for all..
Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by mechanics(m): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
There should be a stiffer penalty for rape offenders, so they will be taught a lesson in their life never to rape again.
Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by LINTUNE(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
The rape cases from the north is high and they claim to be holy.

She might not even get justice. [/quote]to God Almighty,u just spoke my mind shocked

Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
cococandy:
Yes blame anyone but the culprits

I do apologise if I unintentinally blamed the victim

The idea behind my comment is based on the fact that shortcuts at night can be dangerous. They are isolated, not well lit and can be hideouts for miscreants. Also based on an experice someone i was distantly accquainted with had some years ago, when taking a shortcut in the dead of night on foot led to his being beaten up and robbed.
Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
Rape is a serious issue offenders should be life in prison
Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by IKennaGabriel(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Why always this girl? This gal don suffer o
Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by Jonovo98: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
At age of 15 started working
What kind of work
Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by paix(m): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
This is the kind cases the senate should pass bills on, not hate speech. Raping is rampant, the government should do something about it urgently.

The father of the girls should reflect back and see if he was a rapist himself, when he was young; Law of Karma perhaps.
Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by LeanonGOD(m): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
She was coming from work in the evening.
Read again slowly.
DonFreshmoney:
But I don't understand why a girl should be walking down a street alone at night... where are her parents? I blame them for not taking good care of her..
Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by Thunderdon: 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
he that commit sin is of the devil for the devil sinth from the beinging for these purpose the son of God Was Make Manifest That He May Destroyed The Work Of The Devil! A Man Life Is The Revelation Of The Kingdom Inside Him! May Help That Poor Gal!
Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by lebete3000: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
TallPck1:
So bad

How much be olosho sef??

Their pvssy dey hold prick well na...
Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by drdanny(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
TallPck1:
So bad

How much be olosho sef??

All we need is for her to point us in the right directions and we will see beheaded bastards on the streets

Thats all
Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by Solorrman(m): 12:25am On Dec 29, 2019
TallPck1:
So bad

How much be olosho sef??

so u that fvck ur sisters and ashawo mother's talks. It's not trending in ur region because it's even normal stop sleep with ur mother's and sisters in the name of being educated.
Re: 15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State by Solorrman(m): 12:28am On Dec 29, 2019
Kennitrust:
Isn't that part of Muslim north where man and woman are not allow to sit down together? undecided

Lol hypocritical Muslim
yes but such a situation is not trending because ur religion agreed that u can even fvck ur mother's and sisters in the name of being literate or educated. It's normal to hug and press breast of ur mother inlaw why would there be any case for a judge since even the judge had his mother received his olodi

Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos / US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York / Police Declares Emmanuel Nwude Wanted In Anambra (Photo)