Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,997 members, 7,832,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

2020 Prophecy For Nigeria - January - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2020 Prophecy For Nigeria - January (884 Views)

Coronavirus: Bishop (Dr.) Emmah Isong 2020 Prophecy Fulfilled? / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / Pastor E.A Adeboye's 2020 Prophecy (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2020 Prophecy For Nigeria - January by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 28, 2019
Hello Nigerians!
I'm here to share with you some of the things the Lord showed to me concerning what will happen in Nigeria come next year 2020 and the first month of January.

Always visit my page for the monthly updates of subsiquent months as I move on with prayers for our beloved country. You may request for prophetic prayers too if you're in government or want to succeed in all your ventures throughout the year 2020 through +2347067550237 direct or Whatsapp.

YEAR 2020 IN VIEW

God will be glorified in Nigeria this year 2020. The Lord will make those who serve Him become strong.

At first, everything will remain the same to the people of Nigeria. Life will be so tiresome to most people of Nigeria. Almost everything in the media will spell sorrow. And many faces will turn pale.

But miraculously, divine help will come to Nigeria as usual. Suddenly, but for a short period, a particular food stuff will become very very cheap to buy in the market.

I see a great man of God will fall sick and may pass away this year 2020. Let's pray for all our Pastors that God should spare their lives in Jesus Christ name.

Nigerian Government need to do something about alcoholism. I see that death roll will increase this year because of alcohol related illnesses.

Nigeria workers will work more like animals but not paid as usual. This can be changed if all and sundry take a step of faith. The people in Government, like Pharaoh will add more burden to the people.

The President of Nigeria. President Muhammadu Buhari will appoint more hands to work with him in his Government.

There will be a major crisis or war between the Nigeria military and the mixed multitude enemies of the nation.

But something strange will happen. The man appointed to head the army into victory will flee with his family to an overseas country because of his fear of imminent defeat from the enemies.

NIGERIA JANUARY 2020

Despite some prophecies of abundance for Nigerians for this year 2020, I have seen that there will be severe dearth in Nigeria this month of January. Government workers will be very very sad because of their servitude.

419s, frauds, scamming, yahoo yahoo businesses and robberies will tend to flourish to the downtrodden.

This will also cause people to seek other means of happiness. Women and men alike will resort to promiscuity, adultery, fornication and marriage unfaithfulness.

Sinfulness will be very rampant in Nigeria. The hand of God will catch and punish some perpetrators of evil. Many will hear about their calamity and so abstain from such evil again.

I see that so many foreigners will keep tripping into the soil of Nigeria without being checked.

Many will travel from one city to another to seek the Lord's face for divine help because of their burdens.

May the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob give us all help in the time of our troubles in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: 2020 Prophecy For Nigeria - January by AntiChristian: 3:23am On Dec 29, 2019
Just the normal and predictable things...
Re: 2020 Prophecy For Nigeria - January by Nephilim: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
I see myself becoming a super star in the music industry in 2020, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Bishop Of Nsukka Spotted On A Bike On His Way To His Parish- Pictures / HAPPY HOME WEEKEND DEVOTIONAL FOR FAMILIES : Tree Of Lies (2) / Coronavirus : Church Members Defy Govt's. Order, Attend Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.