Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Catholic Bishop Of Nsukka Spotted On A Bike On His Way To His Parish- Pictures - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Bishop Of Nsukka Spotted On A Bike On His Way To His Parish- Pictures (874 Views)

Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) / Catholic Bishop Of Nsukka Onah Singing Kizz Daniel's Song 'Cough' (Video) / Catholic Church Suspends Rev James Anelu For Banning Igbo Songs In Parish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Bishop Of Nsukka Spotted On A Bike On His Way To His Parish- Pictures by ngoxievergreen(f): 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3097476910265051&id=100000083180919

TRENDING: Catholic Bishop of Nsukka Diocese, Bishop Onah spotted on commercial bike popularly known as Okada as he made way through unmotorable route to his pastoral function.

This is humility personified and utterly invigorating.

Re: Catholic Bishop Of Nsukka Spotted On A Bike On His Way To His Parish- Pictures by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
grin

May God bless the Catholic faithfuls and most of all the Bishop in this selfless service.

lalasticlala please do the needful.

The gate of hell will never prevail against the church.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishop Of Nsukka Spotted On A Bike On His Way To His Parish- Pictures by BuhariAdvocate: 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
Anytime I see igbo posting ibadan pictures here i always shake my head on them. Because when we are talking
About development in Nigeria no region can match southwest. Southeast lag behind in everything about development.
This type of artificial bridge is very common in all the southeast states. Anyway continue call the attention of our governors to their responsibility but the joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishop Of Nsukka Spotted On A Bike On His Way To His Parish- Pictures by JeffreyD1(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Go into the world and preach the gospel
God bless the Bishop

Please read

please help me with any of these jobs Receptionist,
Sales Representative,
Office Assistant,
Car for Uber/bolts Driving,
Driver job,
Computer front desk staff,

I'm a computer literate I can make use of the Microsoft World, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint

Any job relating to my O'level educational background. I have my SSCE and my computer certified certificate. I'm in my 20s and strong enough to do anything and do it well. Though I am here in Abuja ready to relocate anywhere if the job is not around here as long as accommodation will be provided. Help a brother with a job, please. Thanks and God bless you as you reply.

Help a brother God bless you

Here is my number 0903 075 3981
Re: Catholic Bishop Of Nsukka Spotted On A Bike On His Way To His Parish- Pictures by FindX(m): 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
He should do and finish that our cathedral abeg.

30years and still counting. Baba!!
Re: Catholic Bishop Of Nsukka Spotted On A Bike On His Way To His Parish- Pictures by Goldencheese(m): 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
Nice.
Re: Catholic Bishop Of Nsukka Spotted On A Bike On His Way To His Parish- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 6:58am On Jan 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:
grin

May God bless the Catholic faithfuls and most of all the Bishop in this selfless service.

lalasticlala please do the needful.

The gate of hell will never prevail against the church.

Ok
Re: Catholic Bishop Of Nsukka Spotted On A Bike On His Way To His Parish- Pictures by BlackHarp: 7:55am On Jan 28, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Catholic Bishop Of Nsukka Spotted On A Bike On His Way To His Parish- Pictures by MightySparrow: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2020
May he go try am for Kano or Borno.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Testimony By Dr. D.k Olukoya / To Mr Oseun / How Tribal Segregation Is Weakling Christianity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.