Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower (38788 Views)

I Always Do Makeup Before Cooking Because My Food Will Be Nice - Chizzy Alichi / Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by Simple122(f): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Congratulations to her,she looks so happy
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by Legendguru: 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
Oh
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by victorian(f): 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
Tembebe:
Thought I was the only one who saw that.The fat girl almost spoilt the beautiful pictures with her dirty backside and looks

You can feel she's dirty but a man has placed a ring on her.

Another man's poison is another man's meat cheesy
That's the beauty of life.

A guy somewhere can't wait to wife her. cheesy

Inside life! tongue
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by victorian(f): 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
mamatwiny:
I am so happy for her . she is so excited and it is over the roof. The ppl that don't know her don't watch africa magic epic or igbo . she rules the screen with destiny etiko same way iniedo, mercy Johnson and tonto ruled it then. She looks tired in these pics but very hot on instagram

Her hubby is so handsome . I will advise her to pipe low with her excitement after the wedding cos I know by now, some of her friends will be warming up to taste her man... .That is nollywood for you . They share the same set of men. Her man looks cool and handsome I must say!

Some have even started sef.
I saw the way he looked at one pretty fair girl posing next to him, on the day of his traditional marry to chizzy. And the looks were like, photographer quickly take your shots and lemme move away from this lady beside me. And the lady was very pretty and very fair. Lol

I was like Eeyah cheesy He only has eyes for chizzy.

Maybe that's why she's so happy, she's getting married to a guy who loves her so much and won't cheat on her.
It shows in the way he looks at her anyways.

Such looks is so rare to find from a guy. She's very lucky, I must say.

Handsome, rich guy, who is so besotted to her, Mehn! She get luck!

Even me I envy her cheesy

I pray my man does not cheat on me and it will be heavenly if he looks at me with so much adoring looks! Lol
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 29, 2019
softwerk:
angry

I see no actress here because I've never seen her movies, only a spent horse and a troop of old layers on a mission!
That was too harsh,,easy sister
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by valentinos22(m): 1:32am On Dec 29, 2019
softwerk:
angry

I see no actress here because I've never seen her movies, only a spent horse and a troop of old layers on a mission!
To even imagine u are even a female too....
"Spent horse and old layers"
Aunti u are wicked

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by kennyfem(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
K
Re: Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower by kennyfem(m): 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Your contact please
AverageAnnie:
Father bless us... I wish to be a bride this 2020.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie / Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" / Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.