Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 (3959 Views)

Poll: Vote Your Education Section Poster Of The Year

Ola Olabiy: 30% (3 votes)
Luvola: 20% (2 votes)
Odunnu: 40% (4 votes)
Wackyj1: 10% (1 vote)
Ccollins: 0% (0 votes)
Big_bug_ben: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 / Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 / DAPOBEAR EMERGES POLITICS SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR - 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by olaolabiy: 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2010
Congrats, my Odunnu wink. I didn't even bother to vote for myself.
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by WackyJ1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2010
Odunnu congrats. *coughs* And you con dey disturb us 4 phone section.
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by semid4lyfe(m): 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2010
Congrats Odunnu. . .I actually voted for you and I'm glad you won kiss kiss
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by justwise(m): 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2010
Congrat Odunnu!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by aieromon(m): 12:08am On Jan 01, 2011
Congrats sis
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by Odunnu: 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2011
ola olabiy:

Wow, I actually nominated and voted for you. You are better than me- we both know it. Thanx all the same.
WackyJ1:

Na only cough u dey cough? You for sneez join am!
Abeg o! I no distop, na my guy I find com. Thank you for tolerating me o!
@Semid &Aeiro: I appreciate. I honestly do. Thank you.
@Justwise: i should be angry with you o. You didnt even mention it in ur mail to me. Anyway,in the spirit of nuyear,thanx to you too. You made it happen.
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by Odunnu: 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2011
ola olabiy:

Wow, I actually nominated and voted for you. You are better than me- we both know it. Thanx all the same.
WackyJ1:

Na only cough u dey cough? You for sneez join am!
@Justwise: i should be angry with you o. You didnt even mention it in ur mail to me. Anyway,in the spirit of nuyear,thanx to you too. You made it happen.
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by justwise(m): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2011
Odunnu:

Wow, I actually nominated and voted for you. You are better than me- we both know it. Thanx all the same.Na only cough u dey cough? You for sneez join am!
@Justwise: i should be angry with you o. You didnt even mention it in your mail to me. Anyway,in the spirit of nuyear,thanx to you too. You made it happen.

I actually thought u saw it, anyway. . .congrat.
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by WackyJ1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2011
Odunnu:

.Na only cough u dey cough? You for sneez join am!

No problem, until i catch that your guy
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by olaolabiy: 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2011
Odunnu:

Wow, I actually nominated and voted for you. You are better than me- we both know it. Thanx all the same.Na only

Nope Odunnu. Better ke? Nope. You make that thread 'bam', Odunnu. From page one, you're one of the 'rocks' of this section and 'our' thread.

Congrats! wink
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by Odunnu: 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2011
@Wacky : my people talk say 'a hunter's trap no fit catch wind.
You wont catch him, just relax.
@Prof, i'm humbled. Thanx
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by EfemenaXY: 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2011
Well done girl - and congrats too! cheesy
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by mukina2: 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2011
Congrats Odunnu. smiley
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by slap1(m): 7:36am On Jan 03, 2011
Congrats, my gal!
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by Odunnu: 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2011
Thank you! I do not take this for granted,I honestly appreciate it.
To those who by their actions or inaction made this happen, I say 'Thank You'
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by adagz01(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2011
Ahhh when will any election in 9ja be void of riging?how can she win romance section and still come and win in education.mistress in two field not possible.
Nairaland mods i hail una,una to gbaski even oga seun sef i nor trust
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by Odunnu: 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2011
LMAO!
Adagz,I no dey play local league. My position for this land pass any MOD own.
If you stil want that MOD job you applied for,better start scratchin my back or . . .
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by Dclique(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2011
Congrats, Though i didn't vote for you but i guess majority thought you deserve it better than anyone else
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by Odunnu: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2011
I didnt even vote for myself dear.
Thats how life is. Thank you very much for giving the enabling environment.
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by olaolabiy: 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2011
Odunnu:

I didnt even vote for myself dear.
Thats how life is. Thank you very much for giving the enabling environment.
Odunnu:

LMAO!
Adagz,I no dey play local league. My position for this land pass any MOD own.
If you stil want that MOD job you applied for,better start scratchin my back or . . .

You don't need to engage anybody in a slanging match. It takes a lot to be nominated not to talk of winning.
Adagz 01, abeg, free the girl. It is a well-deserved award. Thank you.
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by Odunnu: 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2011
Ahhh Egbon mii,dont take him serious. He's just pulling my legs. He's playful
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by adagz01(m): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2011
^now i see,you are the first lady of this land.
Abeg use your office to give me the job.

Anyway CONGRATS!u too much
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by Odunnu: 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2011
How fat is your brown envelope?
Nothing goes for nothing you know
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by WackyJ1(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2011
Odunnu:

How fat is your brown envelope?
Nothing goes for nothing you know
Bribery and corruption even in Nairaland(the online Nigeria) lol
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by adagz01(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2011
No need for fat envelop since i can scratch(caress) your back with my bare hands.that will be better
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by Odunnu: 6:07am On Jan 05, 2011
I know when i'm insulted Mr Adagz!
You want to scratch my back that is made of gold with bare hands? you are not serious. When you are ready, I will know
WackyJ1:

Bribery and corruption even in Nairaland(the online Nigeria) lol
Nigerians will always be Nigerians - offline o,online o, offshore o or onshore. We move with our personality. Naija for life!
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by adagz01(m): 7:21am On Jan 05, 2011
^my bare hands is not like a goldiggers hand that is very rough but very subtle beyond ur imagination.i bet u gonna like the feelings.
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by Odunnu: 7:31am On Jan 05, 2011
Can you name 3 persons on NL who can attest to ths your outstanding ability?
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by Odunnu: 7:32am On Jan 05, 2011
Can you name 3 persons on NL who can attest to ths your outstanding ability?
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by adagz01(m): 8:09am On Jan 05, 2011
It only goes to special ppl hence none here has been able to experience it.but am willing to give it to YOU for anything even if u refuse me the job of the mod.
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by Odunnu: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2011
I dont want or need any fresher around me. I want experienced dudes. Get your referees and past experience or the brown envelope.
Re: Odunnu Emerges Education Section Poster Of The Year -2010 by Odunnu: 11:20am On Jan 05, 2011
I dont want or need any fresher around me. I want experienced dudes. Get your referees and past experience or the brown envelope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pay A Tribute To That Person You Lost / 10 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Baba Ijebu (lotto) Shops / How To Switch / Change 2g To 3g 4g Lte Only Network Mode In Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.