Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,403 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 (8361 Views)

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 / Nominte Your Most Ignored Posters For 2010[continued] / Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by honeric01(m): 12:54am On Dec 16, 2010
I think we need to help some nairalanders change the way they reason, type and converse with fellow nairalanders, so i have decided to set up a thread for that purpose.

*You have the chance to nominate 3 nairalanders you think you can't stand, you don't read their post/comments, you ignore them whenever they are on a particular thread with you.

*The nomination is going to be up for 7 days after which the top 3'll be put up on a poll for another 7 days to determine the MOST [b]detested [/b]NAIRALANDER for 2010. (1ST OF JANUARY 2011)

*3 nominee per person.

*Write a short reason why you don't read their posts, respond to their replies to your post, rather you ignore them.

* And what you think they should work on so as for them to become a better poster for 2011.

Thanks and let the nomination begins cool
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by honeric01(m): 1:43am On Dec 16, 2010
My nominees

Kobojunkie :

Why i ignore her posts : Never in her nairaland life has she seen anything good about Nigeria, she hardly give credit when due and even when she tries to pretend she does, it's so full of sarcasm.  angry

Advise :Please learn to give credit to people trying to repair your country that you ran away from (because you couldn't stand the heat) wink

12large :

Why i ignore his posts: He hardly makes sense, and when he does, it often smells of sentiments and bias, he's also very prone to insulting people who do not share his views.

Advise : Try to live around people, stop living in an isolated area, it makes you think you are the only one on earth with eyes, white and black TV with a free to air cable channels where you manage to watch the American soccer league (Ekpo this, Ekpo that) Rabiu Ibrahim better than  Okocha, Kanu and Oliseh put together. grin grin grin grin

Sagamite

Why i ignore his posts : He was once one of my favorite posters on NL until recently when he turned to an herbalist, always insulting people with different views from his, he can cuss even while asleep, mo-ron this mo-ron that, that word should be scarce by now or probably has been used up from the dictionary, incase you try to look up the word in your dictionary and you can't find it, you can get a lawyer because Sagamite has sent that word into extinction. angry

Advise : Please stop thinking everyone's brain is tied to yours, we all have our own way of reasoning, we can't be 100% in agreement all the time, learn to accept when others stick to their own view,  if you want everyone to think the way you do, then you might as well create your own earth with dummies as your subordinates, then you can lord over them with your genius of a brain ok? undecided undecided undecided undecided (No offense and don't come cussing at me oo  angry)
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by netotse(m): 1:46am On Dec 16, 2010
rotflmao. . .you dey find trouble abi?. . .cheesy
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by googles: 1:47am On Dec 16, 2010
Davidylan - i just cant stand him,

yorisb - the feeling is very mutual and i could care less

stranger f- cos the dude will insult you no matter how nice you try to be  undecided

no advise  smiley
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by honeric01(m): 1:50am On Dec 16, 2010
netotse:

rotflmao. . .you dey find trouble abi?. . .cheesy

Post yours, i know you have yours, don't let the bad blood survive 2010 grin grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by honeric01(m): 1:51am On Dec 16, 2010
googles:

Davidylan - i just cant stand him,

yorisb - the feeling is very mutual and i could care less

stranger f- cos the dude will insult you no matter how nice you try to be  undecided

no advise  smiley

So you want them to remain that way? undecided help them become better abeg grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Osama10(m): 3:08am On Dec 16, 2010
This thread will result in World War 3.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by roymary: 3:16am On Dec 16, 2010
i.

TPIA-

Reason:   She never concur with anyone else but herself and will always cuss like you stole her hubby. She feels Nigerian men have no love for  
               Nigerian women and she's bent on cursing Nigerian men and cursing herself in the process.

Advice:    Get a life.

My Plan:  To always refute and rebuke her bad spirit.

ii.
Sagamite

Reason:  The dude thinks he's the wisest of all simply because he's the only University graduate that ailed from his village in Sagamu.

Advice:    I have no advice for this bingo.

My plan:  A surprise awaits him   

iii. Space not yet filled

@OP   I hope you are well armored.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by honeric01(m): 3:22am On Dec 16, 2010
Osama10:

This thread will result in World War 3.

Bring it on osama, i am not afraid of any suicide bombers cool cool cool
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by honeric01(m): 3:23am On Dec 16, 2010
roymary:

i.

TPIA-

Reason:   She never concur with anyone else but herself and will always cuss like you stole her hubby. She feels Nigerian men have no love for  
               Nigerian women and she's bent on cursing Nigerian men and cursing herself in the process.

Advice:    Get a life.

My Plan:  To always refute and rebuke her bad spirit.

ii.
Sagamite

Reason:  The dude thinks he's the wisest of all simply because he's the only University graduate that ailed from his village in Sagamu.

Advice:    I have no advice for this bingo.

My plan:  A surprise awaits him   

iii. Space not yet filled

@OP   I hope you are well armored. 

More than prepared cool cool cool
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Odunnu: 11:39am On Dec 16, 2010
Studio CFR = Jokes Section :ever so quick to tell you he was born,brought up,lives and has no intention of leaving Ilaaje and Ajegunle and so,has every right to display slum-like attitudes.
Johndoe =first met him in Family section and this guy has very nasty and annoying fantasies and is so very quick to rain vulgar insults (hasnt tried it on me anyway) on anybody who objects him.
Omo_to_dun his lack of self esteem makes him trash back at any display of self confidence frm anybody.
I dont bother opening any thread with their usernames as OP or last post.
Advice : Just consciously strive to be nice. We aint in any competition.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2010
Tpia - Nowadays, I just walk over her posts. Unless she's in an e-battle. funny ish. I always imagine this woman with a broom ===> for flight and for chasing away "oloshis".

Advice: Try locking yourself in a room for a whole day. And you'll see how we [/b]feel.

[b]Blazay
- he just hee-haws up and down with no relevancy.

Mr. cork. - Anyone can easily guess what this roach is going to post next. If its not dark skin, its big nyash. If its neither of those, it's IBO this and that.

No advice for the other two, dnt care.

btw, you guys should stop hating on koboj, I loff her posts tongue tongue
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by honeric01(m): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2010
Odunnu:

Studio CFR = Jokes Section :ever so quick to tell you he was born,brought up,lives and has no intention of leaving Ilaaje and Ajegunle and so,has every right to display slum-like attitudes.
Johndoe =first met him in Family section and this guy has very nasty and annoying fantasies and is so very quick to rain vulgar insults (hasnt tried it on me anyway) on anybody who objects him.
[b]Omo_to_dun his lack of self esteem makes him trash back at any display of self confidence frm anybody.[/b]
I dont bother opening any thread with their usernames as OP or last post.
Advice : Just consciously strive to be nice. We aint in any competition.

Some people just need enough beating grin grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by honeric01(m): 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Tpia - Nowadays, I just walk over her posts. Unless she's in an e-battle. funny ish. I always imagine this woman with a broom ===> for flight and for chasing away "oloshis".

Advice: Try locking yourself in a room for a whole day. And you'll see how we [/b]feel.

Ileke-IdI:

[b]Blazay
- he just hee-haws up and down with no relevancy.

Yes i wish i could nominate more than 3, these 2 people are just too irrelevant to me, especially the latter, as for the former, they said it's menopause that's making her act that way lipsrsealed
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by 190: 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2010
1, Tpia1

she bleeds from her mouth everyday,im not still sure if shes the very same Tpiah of before
But whatever this new tpia1 is (she sure bleeds from her mouth) and she would insult anything in her path
@tymes even insulting herself in her process,

Rumors say its because she hasnt seen husband to marry,
Others say maybe its cos she's lusting after me,

2, Omo_to_dun
Sincerely speaking i dont know who this dude is but he's sure not someone i would ever
like to meet,he insults women and call them all kinds of names and i so much despise him for that
i totally ignore what ever he says or does, (hes not someone im particularly proud of)

3, mr.cock
For the fact that i have met him personally and we have talked,what i cant stand is why this guy would
continue to be crazy this long,each time he gets banned, he calls me and asks me what's up and what next he should do
and i should plead with mukina for him (Hell i cant) i keep advising him 2 reduce his comedy but hes getting worse,
Next time im gon ignore his calls with that his black ibo head
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Basildon1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2010
Now subscribing to this thread, this should be fun, grin

I have noticed some recurring names and i couldnt agree more. I can not understand how a sane person can think he/she is the fountain of wisdom on NL. How can any human be right all the time?Disagreeing just for the sheer heck of it and possibly to rack up no. of posts! FAIL!
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2010
^^ Touche grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by honeric01(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2010
Basildon1:

I have noticed some recurring names and i couldnt agree more. I can not understand how a sane person can think he/she is the fountain of wisdom on NL. How can any human be right all the time?Disagreeing just for the sheer heck of it and possibly to rack up no. of posts! FAIL!

Don't be shy, nominate yours and not just subscribe. cool

naijababe:

^^ Touche grin grin

ehcuot

Add yours too tongue
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Odunnu: 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2010
Basildon1:

Go ahead and name the names. I dont want to keep assuming
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Odunnu: 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2010
Hmmm
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2010
Kobojunkie
For long, pedantic and needlessly argumentative posts.
Advice: Arguing others to submission is tiring even for you and shorter posts will be nice.

Sagamite
He's "Mr Know It All" and anyone who offers a differing opinion should be insulted.
Advice: Spare a thought for the mere mortals, you can make a point without insulting people.

Blazay
Reminds me of a boil on a nose ridge. Painful and irritating, but it's there everytime you open your eyes.
Advice: None, not my biz if he wants turn himself into the village eejit
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Basildon1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2010
Kobojunkie:
Arguing blindly with rehashed lengthy googled shyte just for the sake of arguments.
Last stunt pulled on Bawomolo's page (RIP) did it for me.
Advice: Take a deep breather sometimes and think "Do i really have to be obnoxious to get a point across?"

Tpia:
In a weird way, I do get her points sometimes but i think she will disagree just to spite the heck out of a poster.
Then the abuses are just so brutal I begin to think she could stab a fellow in the eye if she had the chance while arguing.
Advice: It's just a website. No need to radiate so much hatred if you cant get along with another poster

Becomrich:
Just when u are abt to make sense of his posts,
he pisses you off with freaking satellite pix and you have to scroll for 3 mins to get to the next post
Advice: I think that's clear!
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by slymm(f): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2010
very easy @johndoe, is the most annoying person on nairaland, He is vulgar, always calling peoples mothers a ho, and insisting they still do not know who their father is. He has a very distorted and twisted view of women and the way he believes they should be treated. I believe he is a teenager in rehab.
@sagamit
dear lord, this guy and his unbelievably long posts. He actually believes he is the tortoise of nairaland. Mr wise, ww either listen and accept his view or we are doomed to foolish ville.
I will nominate a third person soon
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by tunnytox(m): 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2010
I've been a Nlander for just a little less than 2 years and all I does is just browse through people's posts and make some comments I believe are really necessary but OMG some people are just too annoying they've turned Nairaland to some sort of battlefield, they probable believe Nl is a real world where they can get a medal for every battle won!

1. Tpia - OMG this lady just need to cool down she takes NL too serious picks fight with people easily, she's an expert in replying people with insults sometimes I wonder if she's got another life.
My advice - Get a life now whilst one is still available NL is just a website.

2. Tudor - Very insultive especially on religious issue, she never deem it fit to respect other people's view, she is an expert in using all sorts of blamphemous words.
Advice - Cool down tudor, learn to respect other people's religion, you don't have to respond to every post.

3. comming soon
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2010
tunnytox:

I've been a Nlander for just a little less than 2 years and all I does is just browse through people's posts and make some comments I believe are really necessary but OMG some people are just too annoying they've turned Nairaland to some sort of battlefield, they probable believe Nl is a real world where they can get a medal for every battle won!

1. Tpia - OMG this lady just need to cool down she takes NL too serious picks fight with people easily, she's an expert in replying people with insults sometimes I wonder if she's got another life.
My advice - Get a life now whilst one is still available NL is just a website.

2. Tudor - Very insultive especially on religious issue, she never deem it fit to respect other people's view, she is an expert in using all sorts of blamphemous words.
Advice - Cool down tudor, learn to respect other people's religion, you don't have to respond to every post.

3. comming soon
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 17, 2010
*[/b]modified. . .

Let's just say one is [b]RAG[/b]gedy, another is a former "ally" turned [b]Johndoe
to me and the last one is STRANGE.

The first is a stalker so I ignore her. I have on several occasions via "who's online" caught her peeping @ my profile/posts - which she verifies each time I change my pik by following me to let me know she's seen them undecided. I have even replied to her, logged off and replied to her again after 15 minutes and within seconds she would reply indicating her "waiting" for me. She is obsessed, foul, and classless. You will meet her soon I am sure, as she checks my posts on a daily basis. I'm not EVEN going to mention her name.

JohnDoe
, I have tried SOOOO hard to understand and be nice to him but as of recently his posts have become extremely insulting and sexist/tribalist in nature.

Strangerf, I have recently been involved in back-and-forth with but I now choose to ignore him because he is "out of this world" ignorant and frankily like Johndoe he is not approachable, no matter how nice you come @ him he will insult you without delay.

So. . .I have no 2011, advice but rather an IMMEDIATE EFFECT DECLARATION as of tonight I wont dish insults/disrespect, so I expect not to receive it. Arguing is fun, ha ha but tiring esp. when someone ends up cyber stalking me so. . .just stay out of my way to the three above and it's all good. I will be insulted once I press this "reply" button but it's nothing new or important. cool
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by roymary: 2:55am On Dec 17, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

*[/b]modified. . .

Let's just say one is [b]RAG[/b]gedy, another is a former "ally" turned [b]Johndoe

The first is a stalker so I ignore her. I have on several occasions via "who's online" caught her peeping @ my profile/posts - which she verifies each time I change my pik by following me to let me know she's seen them undecided. I have even replied to her, logged off and replied to her again after 15 minutes and within seconds she would reply indicating her "waiting" for me. She is obsessed, foul, and classless. You will meet her soon I am sure, as she checks my posts on a daily basis. I'm not EVEN going to mention her name.

JohnDoe
, I have tried SOOOO hard to understand and be nice to him but as of recently his posts have become extremely insulting and sexist/tribalist in nature.

Strangerf, I have recently been involved in back-and-forth with but I now choose to ignore him because he is "out of this world" ignorant and frankily like Johndoe he is not approachable, no matter how nice you come @ him he will insult you without delay.

So. . .I have no 2011, advice but rather an IMMEDIATE EFFECT DECLARATION as of tonight I wont dish insults/disrespect, so I expect not to receive it. Arguing is fun, ha ha but tiring esp. when someone ends up cyber stalking me so. . .just stay out of my way to the three above and it's all good. I will be insulted once I press this "reply" button but it's nothing new or important. cool

Oh Darkskin, whats your name? Oh Darkskin, Whats your name?? Oh Darkskin, Whats your name LOL

Hope you are also well armored. Dunno about others but i got ya back any day. Nairaland is fun regardless.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by 190: 3:57am On Dec 17, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

*[/b]modified. . .

JohnDoe

Thats my baby!! kiss kiss
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by googles: 6:37am On Dec 17, 2010
Sorry there's this sule dat i just remembered

Ajanlekoko - I think hez my worstest nairalander ever, even in the world to come i'd still hate this cyber-sicko person. must we all have the same opinions ?

the slowpoke should get a life and stop being randomly stoopid.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by ifyalways(f): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2010
LMAO @ replies.
@Topic,No one.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by denzel2009: 9:23am On Dec 17, 2010
Na wah o
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by MissyB3(f): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2010
How come I just saw this thread? shocked

@TOPIC : Davidylan- No one on NL makes me feel sick like this dude does. I just dislike him.

shocked**People dislike Omo-tu-dun? To think I like reading his posts and find him interesting** grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Ready-made Projects & Research (free Download) / Man Issued 'query' For 'uncontrollable Flatulence' In The Workplace / Hot White Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.