Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Help With Getting Multiman To Play My Games - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help With Getting Multiman To Play My Games (1401 Views)

HOW Can I Install PS3 Game With Multiman / Where/how To Download PS3 Games-multiman Hacked / 2 Units Of Flawless Multiman 4.84 Hacked PS3 *SOLD* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Getting Multiman To Play My Games by Macmilla(m): 7:36am On Dec 28, 2019
I have a hacked ps3 slim with multiman. I have a couple of games in it and I can also play games even directly from an external hard drive.
I was looking for more games to play on it, so I went with my hard drive to a shop and paid to collect about 5 games.
When I came home, I discovered the arrangement of the folders in the games I was given is completely different from what I'm used to, and multiman couldn't detect them.
The normal folder contents should be
- PS3_GAME
- PS3_UPDATE
- PS3_DISC.SFB

but what I got is completely different. The picture below show the contents of one of the games. Each of those folders contain a series of files like the normal PS3_GAME folder.

I was able to get multiman to detect and mount the games by renaming the folders to PS3_GAME, but when I go back to the Sony XMB to loading it, it gives error 80010009, probably because the sfb file is missing.

I'm a learner in ps3 games and I really need these games to work. Any help will be appreciated. Tnx

Re: Help With Getting Multiman To Play My Games by NoonMasamune: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
Can you show a pic of the files in the folders?
Re: Help With Getting Multiman To Play My Games by Macmilla(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
I got it figured out.
I had to use multiman and copy the folders to the game folder in the internal hdd and rebuilt database.
The game appeared in the Sony XMB, and not multiman.

Thanks
Re: Help With Getting Multiman To Play My Games by TobiG23456789: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
please I have the same problem but I don't understand your solution. my game is in the same format and have tried rearranging the file for the Multilanguage to see but it keeps giving that error code. please help her man, I really need your help���

(1) (Reply)

R4i Gold V1.4.2 Updated For Nintendo Dsi V1.4.2 / Differences In PES11 And PES12 / FIFA Experience Survey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.