Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Lady Narrates How She Got Hypnotized By Scammer In Her Shop - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates How She Got Hypnotized By Scammer In Her Shop (372 Views)

Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) / Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) / Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How She Got Hypnotized By Scammer In Her Shop by liltee123(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2019
A Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to give a narration on how an alleged scammer hypnotized her in her shop and scammed her of goods worth N25,000.

According to the lady, a man came in to buy some items and paid her the full payment for the goods he bought, only for her to count the money later and found out the entire bulk of the cash was in lower currencies.

She wrote:

I just got swindled guys.. A man bought goods what of 25k with me a while ago, he dropped 26k saying he is gonna come back.. I was doing calculation few minutes ago and found out i have been jazzed… Its all ten nairas and five nairas with a thousand naira… 25k������

So i got over it, i just finished a plate of Semo and preaently watching Africa magic and to all of you that said you can’t believe it, i pray it happen to you so you can’t.. Have a nice night

https://teevibesmedia.com/lady-narrates-how-she-got-hypnotized-by-scammer-in-her-shop/

Re: Lady Narrates How She Got Hypnotized By Scammer In Her Shop by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:50am On Dec 28, 2019
Sorry heh
Next time don’t collect cash
Shine your eye well
Re: Lady Narrates How She Got Hypnotized By Scammer In Her Shop by Nukilia: 8:04am On Dec 28, 2019
Criminals are everywhere in this country! The solution is for you to install CCTV in your shop. Lots of fine criminals roam around the street, they capitalize on the backwardness of the nation to perpetuate their criminal activities.. undecided
Re: Lady Narrates How She Got Hypnotized By Scammer In Her Shop by gulfer: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2019
This happened to my wife sometime ago, @the Hausa guys paid 4000 instead of 40k for the bags of polythene the bought. He paid in N100 notes and my wife was hoodwinked nyo believing hey were N1k notes. She could get over it for so many days, ended up using the 4k for fuel angry sad angry

(1) (Reply)

Travelex Being Held To Ransom By Hackers / Man Beats His Wife For Insisting On Getting A Job / JUST In:court Arraigned Wife Who Beats Up Husband For Not Impregnating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.