Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) (27146 Views)

Pamela Lilybox Wins Miss Peace And Unity Pageant Held In Lagos (Photos) / Contestants For Miss Peace And Unity Nigeria 2018 (Photos) / Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by Ezehillary(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2019
realwiz1:
mr man look at her well she is....bayelsa girls always look more than their age
my brother she have past 20 years

1 Like

Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by Joyjohn123: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2019
Baztardmods:
She is beautiful.. really love decent and beautiful women
Na wa ooo. Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder. She is beautiful no doubt ,but to win pageantry with this beauty is questionable
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2019
Lol....certificate! .... if you don't have a certificate for something..... then you're nothing!

1 Like

Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by Fash20: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2019
Joyjohn123:

Na wa ooo. Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder. She is beautiful no doubt ,but to win pageantry with this beauty is questionable

You know watin her musa go don see for gate... Free her make she enjoy herself jare
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by Tolexandre: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2019
Centcanada:
Wait. She is 20years? Watin self.
i wonder too oooo
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by eezor: 10:07am On Dec 28, 2019
airminem:
Niger Delta Amaka grin

Dumlebabari
Which part of Niger Delta are you from Miss?
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This 35 years old woman is claiming 20... Issoryte grin grin

Person no dey look older than her age ? Na wa o
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by Oluwadare316(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2019
Originalsly:
Lol....certificate! .... if you don't have a certificate for something..... then you're nothing!
. her beauty is not really convincing smh
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by olisaemeka1(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2019
safarigirl:
so, she's one of thise pageantwhores that hop from one pageant to another and hope the next one clicks? undecided

A lot of these sort of women are only looking at pageants as a way to find one rich mugu that will marry them and put inside house as beauty Queen wives.

I hope this one that she has won will help her achieve her aim and she can stop the pageantwhoring. Amazing how many pageants she has applied for and been in at the age of 20, I wonder what time she has to actually study

Good for her
After all the backlash you still found a way to say good for her ......which one should I quote for you sef...
remove the log in your eye b4 looking at the pecks in another persons eye or
you no holy pass
let me ask u sef...if rich man asks for your hand now , you will say no abi? ....wetin I 4like tell you plenty but ........
Just be happy for other peoples progress my dear ..stop seeing the negative side in everything. .

# merry new year in advance all
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by KingNom(m): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2019
THE WEAPON FOR NIGERIA'S PROGRESS!
'I declare that there is multiplying & perpetual confusion among those fighting God's dream of peace and prosperity for Nigeria in Jesus Name, Amen!'

There is strong Unity and progress among those working God's dream of peace and prosperity for Nigeria in Jesus Name, Amen!'

Kindly say the above as several times as you can everyday and see Nigeria transform to Paradise!

THE REASON FOR THE ABOVE PRAYER:
Even God Almighty exclaimed the Powerful force of
a People's Unity!
Any people will ACHIEVE ANYTHING THEY ARE UNITED ABOUT. Genesis 11:1-9.

They are so united, that's why they have come this far!

We, the peace lovers are so divided so they have the advantage with their unity

So let's destroy their unity with our words as ANYTHING you declare with your mouth (not think in your mind) WILL COME TO PASS! Job 22:28

We use the name of Jesus because it is the Most Powerful Name in all creation! Phillipians 2:5-11

Nigeria's peace and prosperity is in your hands, kindly take it serious! Share with others please

It will take a little while, but it will come to pass as we Keep declaring and working
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by Tembebe: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2019
Congrats.Beautiful girl.
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:24am On Dec 28, 2019
Oluwadare316:

. her beauty is not really convincing smh

Hmmm..... even between the two.handsome guys you are not convinced?? smh.
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by Taywon: 10:26am On Dec 28, 2019
Cool Which one police they carry gun for... Abeggooo
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2019
This person now 20years? Why una dey lie about age nah? That adult there is not less than 30 oooo
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2019
olisaemeka1:
After all the backlash you still found a way to say good for her ......which one should I quote for you sef...
remove the log in your eye b4 looking at the pecks in another persons eye or
you no holy pass
let me ask u sef...if rich man asks for your hand now , you will say no abi? ....wetin I 4like tell you plenty but ........
Just be happy for other peoples progress my dear ..stop seeing the negative side in everything. .

# merry new year in advance all

K
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by Tembebe: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2019
Originalsly:

Hmmm..... even between the two.handsome guys you are not convinced?? smh.
where are the two handsome guys, grin
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by origima: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=Chukapage post=85283367]This person now 20years? Why una dey lie about age nah? That adult there is not less than 30 oooo[

She could be 20yrs old with 35yrs experience in world affairs
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=origima post=85283612][/quote]lol grin na em be say spiritually she's 35 but physically na 20
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by BrainSanitizer: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2019
Baztardmods:
She is beautiful.. really love decent and beautiful women

Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2019
The essence of this pageant contest?
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by Baztardmods: 10:55am On Dec 28, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Lol, decent women are they best, nawa oo this your moniker sef! sad
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by kingposh(m): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2019
Wetin this girl don Bleep
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by Baztardmods: 10:56am On Dec 28, 2019
Joyjohn123:

Lol, the same way others has been winning their own, bros if u put eye into how they do most of this things u go tire.. just move on
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2019
Ishilove:

True. When I was in school I barely had time for myself so I am wondering exactly when she has time to be a student.
true maybe you were not that bueatiful or sexy.most girls that were serious in my school then were the once not looking too good.
Not sure though just insinuating because of my experince.
But i wonder how these alexreport fells with so much asslickingg and writting drash.
Him tosyn2much,airforce1,toks2008,the self acclaimed billionare iamj or iamjude makes these forum boring.
God bless the ijaws,which are the richest and most blessed black tribe on earth and the strongest and bravest in the zoo.
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2019
The only Beauty Peagant l knew when growing up was :

Miss Nigeria Peagant anchored by Ben Murray Bruce which produced Queens like: Nike Osinowo, Bianca Onoh, Sabrina Umeh, Toyin Raji, Omasan Buwa, Regina Askia, Susan Hart ,among others..

Now, Beauty Peagant is held every week and anchored by one Alex Blablabla..

Seriously, l don't understand what these mushroom peagants are meant for..
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by origima: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2019
Chukapage:
lol grin na em be say spiritually she's 35 but physically na 20

I am not a spiritualist and don't believe in them.in this case,she must have eaten all sorts of food twice her age
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by itunupeterz(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by Vivapros(m): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2019
All this peagent winners need Virginia test.

I hail 20 years with Brain.......
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by Peezol: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2019
She looks older than funke akindele grin
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2019
ednut1:
Alex and his useless pageant this must be like the 40th one this year alone. Spits

Monitoring spirits always looking for ways to undo others
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
safarigirl:
so, she's one of thise pageantwhores that hop from one pageant to another and hope the next one clicks? undecided

A lot of these sort of women are only looking at pageants as a way to find one rich mugu that will marry them and put inside house as beauty Queen wives.

I hope this one that she has won will help her achieve her aim and she can stop the pageantwhoring. Amazing how many pageants she has applied for and been in at the age of 20, I wonder what time she has to actually study

Good for her
All this hate for someone you don't even know?
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
She look older than 18. I am tempted to guess her age to be 28

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make A Bib Necklace Using Ankara Fabric Buttons / Woe Unto Jergens!!!! / Mercy Atang Wins Miss International World Classic In Florida (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.