Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) (27163 Views)

Pamela Lilybox Wins Miss Peace And Unity Pageant Held In Lagos (Photos) / Contestants For Miss Peace And Unity Nigeria 2018 (Photos) / Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Confirmedzombie:
See how they have relegated yeboooo people from this beauty pageant cos of there dirty and olosho life.

God bless Niger Delta
God bless South West
God bless the Northern states
sense fall on you, incase if you refuse to accept it then thunder fire you there.
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by olamakinde(m): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
realwiz1:
mr man look at her well she is....bayelsa girls always look more than their age
she can't be 20yrs bro
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by swaggprofessor(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2019
AlexReports:
20 Years Old Tamara Emerge Winner Of Miss peace Niger Delta 2020, receives certificate.

Her Majesty Queen Tamarabrakemi Tonwerigha, a 20years old from Bayelsa State, has received her certificate from the Miss peace Niger Delta organization. A contest held on Friday, 15th November 2019 at asaba delta state Nigeria.

According to the Project director, she would have receive her certificate after the contest but miss Tamara was still reigning as miss Bayelsa so they decided to shift it till she handed over.

He however congratulated the Queen Tamarabrakemi Tonwerigha for her vigour, strength and exceptional display of an ideal Beauty Queen.

http://nollytvafrica.com/2019/12/24/20-years-old-tamara-emerge-winner-of-miss-peace-niger-delta-2020-received-certificate/

I have no problem with her winning it neither do i have a problem with the potbellied men pitured with her BUt 20!!!!!!!! 20 ke!!!!!! how come 20!!!!! this girl is more than 32 years of age. But YYYYYYYY the lie is just too obvious
Re: Tamara Tonwerigha Wins Miss Peace Niger Delta 2020 (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:44am On Dec 29, 2019
technicallyrich:

true maybe you were not that bueatiful or sexy.most girls that were serious in my school then were the once not looking too good.
Not sure though just insinuating because of my experince.
But i wonder how these alexreport fells with so much asslickingg and writting drash.
Him tosyn2much,airforce1,toks2008,the self acclaimed billionare iamj or iamjude makes these forum boring.
God bless the ijaws,which are the richest and most blessed black tribe on earth and the strongest and bravest in the zoo.

Don't get into the new year a jobless man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Days Can I Get First Grade Cloths In Katangua / Mercy Atang Wins Miss International World Classic In Florida (Photos) / Wig Making!!! How To Make Wigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.