Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

How To Get SEO Clients Without Struggling - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get SEO Clients Without Struggling (466 Views)

How To Bring New Customers/clients Without Running Ads / Get Seo-powered Website For Your NGO For Free. Let Support Your Cause / 29 New Ways To Put Money In Your Wallet Without Struggling Too Hard Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get SEO Clients Without Struggling by 369digital: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2019

Whether you realize it or not, if you are in SEO business - you’re in the problem removal business.

Removing real problems...that’s what clients pay for. And I talked about what those problems are in my previous post here on nairaland.

The more you realize and act on the above, the less you will struggle.

I mean with the power of serving a niche plus presenting an offer that will remove their biggest problem, you’re far less likely to hear no.

SEO is not your offer.
Your offer is the results your work will bring them.

Now if you want to pull in some initial clients, how about starting with a smaller or lower-priced offer?

First offer was N20,000, lolzzz, I could remember vividly - and the same client that paid N20,000 is now paying me N120,000 monthly.

These smaller offers help them test out your services
and get some quick results without a higher price tag.

This gives you an opportunity to sell faster and easier, thrill the client and then lead to a higher-priced service that will really benefit them.

So what are some of these smaller offers? They can be anything that will help them with the problem they have.

=> Creating a lead magnet (adding to the website, email series, etc.)
=> Setting up analytics if they don’t have it so they can make better online marketing decisions
=> Reading and making sense of their analytics (so they can make more informed marketing decisions that will produce more leads and sales for the business)

=> Ranking a video
=> Ranking a page for a long tail keyword

Now, these are just a few examples but each ties back to helping them get a small step closer to solving their problem.

With this opportunity to show you will do what you say you will, produce results, thrill and educate them, a bigger deal is right around the corner.

They don't have to search for who to hire. They've been working with you, you provide great customer service and do quality work. Why would they waste their time looking elsewhere?

I remember towards the beginning of my business when I was so frustrated with the number of clients I had, I decided I had to do something just to get people to call me.

So you know what I did?

Learn more in my SEO Business Training V2.0 here: https://369digitalmarketing.com/seo.php

One thing that is very sure is - once a client has paid you (even a smaller amount), they’re much more likely to pay you again.

How can you attract clients and what would be valuable to those clients in your niche?

With that you can put this offer in front of your target audience where they spend time. Associations, niche websites or forums, social media, etc. After all, when you know who your ideal client is, it’s much easier to figure out what offer they need and where they spend time.

Want to know more about how to get more SEO clients?

Learn more in my SEO Business Training V2.0 here: https://369digitalmarketing.com/seo.php

(1) (Reply)

CBN Says N50 Surcharge On POS Transactions Is Illegal / Mingtai Aluminum Tread Plate Manufacturer / 5052-O Aluminum Plate For Air Conditioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.