Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Etinosa Rates Nigerian Men Low After Her First S*xual Experience With White Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Rates Nigerian Men Low After Her First S*xual Experience With White Man (7470 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Etinosa Sets Instagram Account On Private After Going Unclad On MC Galaxy's IG / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Rates Nigerian Men Low After Her First S*xual Experience With White Man by Dedetwo(m): 2:03am On Jan 09, 2020
pre-intimacy is extremely overrated.
Re: Etinosa Rates Nigerian Men Low After Her First S*xual Experience With White Man by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:08am On Jan 09, 2020
Bitterleafsoup:
[sup][/sup] kiss
Auntie wey sabi wink

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Rates Nigerian Men Low After Her First S*xual Experience With White Man by Bitterleafsoup: 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Auntie wey sabi wink
BeeBeeBabyOoh Big Salute!!! kiss
Re: Etinosa Rates Nigerian Men Low After Her First S*xual Experience With White Man by Dominatrix(f): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Honey there are romantic men but they won't come for low-life struggling hoes like you. See her talking about white maggot -c0ck wimps like they can last one second. They are only good for ass whooping when my whip flies high. Pale skin inferior b**%@#$

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Rates Nigerian Men Low After Her First S*xual Experience With White Man by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
Bitterleafsoup:
BeeBeeBabyOoh Big Salute!!! kiss
This name wey u just call me, hmmm. Let me cum and be going
Re: Etinosa Rates Nigerian Men Low After Her First S*xual Experience With White Man by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:11am On Jan 17, 2020
If im the one, I would have killed him. Let me just hear AfRiCan PRincess from their mouth. Na me Wey no Dey follow DONALD TRUMP and ADOlPh HitleR.
Re: Etinosa Rates Nigerian Men Low After Her First S*xual Experience With White Man by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:14am On Jan 17, 2020
mynaijadj:
A Nigerian lady by name Etinosa has taking a swipe at Nigerian men after her first S*xual experience with a white man. According to her the Nigerian men are not romantic and they are just about the pounding while the white man took time and treated her like a queen with candle lights and more.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B6m4TykAm2P/?igshid=135vlvov6iaad

If na me, I go give am eLla till e propose marriage. No follow them play. Tell them no SEX before marriage. All the fake ones will run to leave the real ones that will give you GREEN CARD and money.
Re: Etinosa Rates Nigerian Men Low After Her First S*xual Experience With White Man by Bitterleafsoup: 12:37am On Jan 20, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
This name wey u just call me, hmmm. Let me cum and be going
grin kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola's Manchester United Theme Cake / She Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Singer Without Make-up (PICTURE) / Reginal Daniel Looking Gorgeous In These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.