Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding (64562 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by gazmann(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
bikerboy1:
Why does the boy looks confused

He doesnt know his father . Whose your daddy
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by WildChild00(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
abluck:
VANITY

Ofefe grin
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by WildChild00(m): 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
darlenese:
no comfort , this na okrika private jet

Post your own ma, oyinra
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Get lost....... Is the mother of that baby married?

Wow!!

"Is the mother of that baby married"

Sorry, I have forgotten, you can do the same....thou, I thought of this.

My advice do it with person wet get bar o make e no com be liability and heartache.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
Numbskulll........ yes, any lady can be a baby mama if that is what gives her peace.
iamosmania:

Wow!!

"Is the mother of that baby married"

Sorry, I have forgotten, you can do the same....thou, I thought of this.

My advice do it with person wet get bar o make e no com be liability and heartache.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by bluebay(m): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
All I see, are Gold diggers around her
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by Beautintimates(f): 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
If skin discoloration on parts of your body and intimate parts is concerning you, we have a perfect, healthy and natural solution. Our intimate serum has been designed to help improve pigmentation, rejuvenate and brighten the skin on the delicate genital, anal regions, underarms, knees, areola and elbows. We are experts in skin repair, with our advanced multi-purpose oil that can be used all over body and face. This lightweight oil contains an exclusive blend of key ingredients formulated to help improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, dry, damaged skin, uneven skin tone, ageing skin and fine lines and wrinkles. Skin looks and feels instantly soft and smooth with this unique, non-greasy, non-staining formula. Apply directly onto face, lips, hands, legs or anywhere needed to help moisturize and revive dry skin. We’re just a DM away on Instagram @beautifulintimatess

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by Ybaby: 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
BeStroNG:
Not hating but there's nothing special about her child. Not as if she gave birth to Jesus Christ.

Jayce or whatever his name is is just like every other child delivered from women toto.

I hope your mum thinks you are special + You will senior that boy with at least 18 years. Fix your jealousy!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Numbskulll........ yes, any lady can be a baby mama if that is what gives her peace.

"Any lady can be a....."

Chiai!!

Aunty, you see how you legalise this devilish act.

Now I know I should be the to say "You had a Dirty Mind" buh biko no do am with dox so-called Yahoo boys oo, make u no go......
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by Ybaby: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
bluebay:
All I see, are Gold diggers around her

grin grin grin You want protect her from the golddiggers ba and give her true love
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by darlenese(f): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
WildChild00:

Post your own ma, oyinra

hahhaahhaa
oya wait

posting mine .............
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by bikerboy1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
goldony:

Your sentence is more confusing than the photo,please leave the boy alone.

How
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by AmuDimpka: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
enemyofprogress:
And so fokn what? Private jets are meant for human beans and not for animals, so OP this is no fokn news

What about human rice
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by Sluacoast(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
BeStroNG:
Not hating but there's nothing special about her child. Not as if she gave birth to Jesus Christ.

Jayce or whatever his name is is just like every other child delivered from women toto.
The mother made the child special. So if you also want all this attention. Try to walk your way to the limelight. Your child will receive all the admiration also. Shikina
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by Xisnin(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
Olalan:
Good for her she has a child to call her own.........
BTW this generation of of baby mama's and fathers would do our society no good in the nearest future.......nothing beats raising a child with both father and mothers care, love and attention.

viyon02:
This is a serious matter my brother, it has really destroy moral and culture.

You guys are right.
A good example is the African-American culture.
Lack of family environment led to a life of crime and poverty.
But for the rich, their money would compensate for some of the negatives.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by bigbeats: 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
BlackBigBlog:
Shared with Caption ...

"Jayce flying his first Private Jet at 1! Hehe. You better always obey your mother o. ��. Off to Owerri with the clan for @sandraikeji wedding. #soblessed!"

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B6lPuqun1rh/

I love little Jayce eyes, it's beautiful
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by Tunde901: 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
Okay
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
permit:
shocked shocked Linda did a secret wedding but she's not proud of the hubby ever wonder why she keeps hiding her wedding ring... grin grin anyway to confirm for your self check those pictures up there cry

Officiated by you? If there was any secret wedding, she should have packaged and upgraded the man then show the world like Mercy Johnson.
Mercy Johnson has an audio Political appointment with no office in Kogi and collecting millions .Since she has been dominating the movie screens plus Political appointment, have you ever seen properties in her name?
Linda tried to buy Jeremy like her sisters do but lost.
This one bought two men within 5 months range, one in July, one in December, that's why it is rushed.
Money is good.

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by Ogediluv(f): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
With all her money, no much makeup... Those who have nothing are wasting d makeup in d market.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by izubext007: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
1 Yr Nal Grow Like This, Y My Neughbor Son Nal 1 Yr 2 Wks Em Still Dey Crip Nd Suck Nunu. Mama Mustapha. Poverty Die By Olamide Badoo.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by LINTUNE(m): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
That child doesn't know how fortunate he is,until he grows older smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by LINTUNE(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Get lost....... Is the mother of that baby married?
do u have her kind of money? grin..never make the mistake of being a broke baby mama,u will regret it o
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by mamajj17(f): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Handsome hairy baby, check out the child's front hairline.....

Na Barber's Fault dear grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by mamajj17(f): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
caribar:
Enjoy your money. Nothing like Fatherly presence

What happened when Father is Useless?
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by adanny01(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
BlackBigBlog:
Shared with Caption ...

"Jayce flying his first Private Jet at 1! Hehe. You better always obey your mother o. ��. Off to Owerri with the clan for @sandraikeji wedding. #soblessed!"

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B6lPuqun1rh/

She looks like his Grandma.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by subcbouy: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
Her money is confirmed FM not AM
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
Okay barber styled it......hmm, talented barber.
mamajj17:

Na Barber's Fault dear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
Keep your advice, thank you tongue
LINTUNE:
do u have her kind of money? grin..never make the mistake of being a broke baby mama,u will regret it o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage / Eki Osagie Transformed Into Sam Loco (Late) By Hakeem Effect / What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.