Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding (64560 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
How much is a private jet charter? 1 million for a trip to Owerri from Lagos or 120K per person for 8 seater. Big deal.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by Princemichael93: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
BlackBigBlog:
Shared with Caption ...

"Jayce flying his first Private Jet at 1! Hehe. You better always obey your mother o. ��. Off to Owerri with the clan for @sandraikeji wedding. #soblessed!"

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B6lPuqun1rh/

The boy resembles someone, should I mention name
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by mamajj17(f): 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Okay barber styled it......hmm, talented barber.

Indeed Talented grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by Hilaskee(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
The benefits of hard work. We are coming!
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by Burgerlomo: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lovely cool
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by jackals(f): 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
Aunty Linda as rich as she's cannot hold a man to herself. And me that's very broke ASF has like 10 boyfriends to myself.

confirmation that money cannot give u a man
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by lamalang(m): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lucky bastard
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by kanayo76: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
abluck:
VANITY
Poverty statement
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by mauriceju2(m): 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Guy you be complete mumu and doesn't know what is happening on earth now
This is undercover marketing
The woman make money through sell of advert
She's using this to draw traffic to her site to sell advert,
You are even helping her without knowing it as your comments can make more people search more about her.

itsme01:
cool

the real private jet owners hardly chestbeat or post pictures, only the passengers and renters do

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by landforeast(m): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
Linda seized A Golden Opportunity to make it big as a blogger, the next people to make so much money in the nearest future are Podcasters and Vloggers.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by Desric(m): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
mauriceju2:
Guy you be complete mumu and doesn't know what is happening on earth now
This is undercover marketing
The woman make money through sell of advert
She's using this to draw traffic to her site to sell advert,
You are even helping her without knowing it as your comments can make more people search more about her.

And what's the price range of adverts on her blog?
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by originalprof: 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
itsme01:
cool

the real private jet owners hardly chestbeat or post pictures, only the passengers and renters do

what is the moral lesson because Ronaldo messi trump Tyler perry neymar crown prince of Saudi Arabia etc have all posted private jets
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by Odphoto(m): 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
Money is good
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by Legendguru: 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by onuku: 12:06am On Dec 29, 2019
mktinsight:
How much is a private jet charter? 1 million for a trip to Owerri from Lagos or 120K per person for 8 seater. Big deal.

You are correct
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by Arkeray1: 12:11am On Dec 29, 2019
Sure odd of 2 for 2morow game

Arsenal vs chelsea... Arsenal to score

Mancity vs Sheffield united...mancity 2 win

Bristol city vs Luton...over8.5 corner

Empoil vs livorno... Empoli to score

Follow me at arkeray10 on Instagram For more games
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by Anambralstson: 8:02am On Dec 29, 2019
IgboSomalia:
Money cannot buy class.

... or husband.
Class you most be Osun Otondo, who is in your lineage that can be comper To Linda in class, bitter being.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by Jeflox: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2019
I just so much love this lady. Such a hardworking woman. But the problem is that I don't know if she can accept to Marry me. I will take care of her like an Egg. I will even let her have her ways and I will protect her highly.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by OLAuoc: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=BeStroNG post=85291355]Not hating but there's nothing special about her child. Not as if she gave birth to Jesus Christ.

Jayce or whatever his name is is just like every other child delivered from women toto. [/quote 'not hating' but you are a hater. Did anyone tell you that the child is special or that he is Jesus. Linda probably don't even know that this post is on nairaland, she just took a pics in a private jet with her son and her family just Like all of you will probably do and she post it on her social media account (not yours) just like any of you will likely do so what's up with the hating it's not her fault that she is famous and rich. It's not even like the private jet is anything you self can hire it only if you got the dough so make dough so your children won't suffer like you did and stop hating a child that did you nothing.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by OLAuoc: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2019
BeStroNG:
Not hating but there's nothing special about her child. Not as if she gave birth to Jesus Christ.

Jayce or whatever his name is is just like every other child delivered from women toto.
not hating' but you are a hater. Did anyone tell you that the child is special or that he is Jesus. Linda probably don't even know that this post is on nairaland, she just took a pics in a private jet with her son and her family just Like all of you will probably do and she post it on her social media account (not yours) just like any of you will likely do so what's up with the hating it's not her fault that she is famous and rich. It's not even like the private jet is anything you self can hire it only if you got the dough so make dough so your children won't suffer like you did and stop hating a child that did you nothing
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by OLAuoc: 10:59am On Dec 29, 2019
originalprof:
what is the moral lesson because Ronaldo messi trump Tyler perry neymar crown prince of Saudi Arabia etc have all posted private jets
abeg ask the hateful fool
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by Gbemiie: 11:41am On Dec 29, 2019
BeStroNG:
Not hating but there's nothing special about her child. Not as if she gave birth to Jesus Christ.

Jayce or whatever his name is is just like every other child delivered from women toto.

Chai. Y do u pple talk like this sef
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by Ay04z(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lucky son.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by IgboSomalia: 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Anambralstson:

Class you most be Osun Otondo, who is in your lineage that can be comper To Linda in class, bitter being.

Illiterate, did Obiano not build schools for you in Anambra? If you can't speak English, speak Igbo.

As for you and Linda, I don't come from a mediocre lineage like yours. If your sisters are public properties who give birth to bastards and the supposed fathers deny their children in public, that's your family problem.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by Bashnigga(m): 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Divay22:
First time am seeing J baby not smiling angry
Aunty Linda wetin you do this boy na angry
So true... not even in a single photo,quite weird
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding by FManager(m): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
picker123:
This lil nigger is so cute.

Use appropriate word this man.

Also you need to go back to learn real English tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage / Eki Osagie Transformed Into Sam Loco (Late) By Hakeem Effect / What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.