Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. (6631 Views)

Adelabu: Minister Of Power Sits In Darkness At The National Assembly (picture) / VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) / Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
farem:

Is Gandollar now a westerner or you are just a dumb?

Go back and read my post, this time read am to understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. by Egbetuaaa: 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
NGpatriot:

The difference is huge and very clear, he controls public transportation in his state, not air transportation and his law doesn't say you can not sit next to a woman or a man in a plan or a mode of transportation that he doesn't regulate or within his domain.

You really expect him to regulate air transportation or tell people that they can not sit next to their significant others or family members in airplanes?

It's really pointless to speculate or form an opinion about laws and issues that are not on the books at the moment.

The bottom line, he can regulate public transportation in his own state as the governor and chief executive in his own state, but he can not and he did not regulate air transportation which he is not in control of.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. by Gandollaar(f): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
MrPolitics:
That is his wife. As much as I don’t agree with his policy, no law not even Islam bans a man from sitting with his wife
Lol the Keke law already banned them. A man and his wife cannot board same Keke in Kano grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. by Gandollaar(f): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
wirinet:

Is that so? So the lady sitting behind him and the other women in the plane are his wives also?

Now tell me, is there a law in Islam than ban a man and a woman sitting in the same car, chair or space?
Actually there is. I wonder why he has not responded with quoranic verses.

So let Gandollar also ban men and women from buying and selling in the same market.

1 Like

Re: See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. by TooMuchStuff: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
Born2Breed:
Everyone keeps talking about its their culture its their culture. If every states starts forcing their cultures on every one residing in their states there will be no need for Nigeria.

Do you know how many cultures the Benin's has done away with just to accommodate others. If we decide to bring them all back, then no one will even pass through Benin if you break the culture.

Same ganduje daughter wore a breast revealing dress and the governor is a threeso.me addict.

Arrant hypocritical bunkum!!!!

Madam can u throw more lights here pls
Re: See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. by budaatum: 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
MrPolitics:
That is his wife. As much as I don’t agree with his policy, no law not even Islam bans a man from sitting with his wife
Is the woman sitting behind him his wife too?
Re: See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. by Bevista: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
MrPolitics:
I'm just curious, did the tricycle ban consider the fact that a man could be sitting with his wife inside the tricycle?

2 Likes

Re: See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. by Aarabu227: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
Idiot man like this man.

charity begin at home Gandoje yeye man seem na
Re: See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. by Lawly: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
MrPolitics:

That law he made bans other men from sitting beside their wives in public transport. Shouldn't we say its against Islam?
Re: See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. by NGpatriot: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
wirinet:

Is that so? So the lady sitting behind him and the other women in the plane are his wives also?

Now tell me, is there a law in Islam than ban a man and a woman sitting in the same car, chair or space?

Air transportation is not his domain, that's for FAAN to regulate, criticize appropriately with logic.
Re: See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. by SOFTENGR: 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
Another law against the poor abokîs
Re: See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. by Egbetuaaa: 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
NGpatriot:

Air transportation is not his domain, that's for FAAN to regulate, criticize appropriately with logic.
[/s]
Re: See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. by Gliding(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
okorotalkative:
Wetin dey worry una sef, to copy western world dey always hungry blacks. We quickly forget our culture and heritage at the sound of western culture.

if northerners make rules to preserve dia culture and religion , it shouldn't be another regions headache.

Unfortunately, this is not about culture but religion. Asides, he should live by example, why enforce laws on the poor masses and leave the rich?? We all know how his children are behaving.
Suddenly, we have forgotten that someone was caught stuffing dollars in his pockets.

2 Likes

Re: See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. by 4gunners(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
Born2Breed:
Everyone keeps talking about its their culture its their culture. If every states starts forcing their cultures on every one residing in their states there will be no need for Nigeria.

Do you know how many cultures the Benin's has done away with just to accommodate others. If we decide to bring them all back, then no one will even pass through Benin if you break the culture.

Same ganduje daughter wore a breast revealing dress and the governor is a threeso.me addict.

Arrant hypocritical bunkum!!!!
don't mind the myopic ones. this country seems like a joke. Thesame state has other religious faith, and besides, the country is a secular state. the northern elites are the major problem bewildering that region.

3 Likes

Re: See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. by trutht828: 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
okorotalkative:
Wetin dey worry una sef, to copy western world dey always hungry blacks. We quickly forget our culture and heritage at the sound of western culture.

if northerners make rules to preserve dia culture and religion , it shouldn't be another regions headache.

This news only makes northerners look like a bunch of hypocrites. He banned people from sitting too close to opposite sex; why is he sitting close to opposite sex?
Re: See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. by Khaleell001(m): 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
Even the media reporting this is as ignorant as those who are claiming to know.
For God sake it does not include separating from your wife or wives, but separation of totally unrelated strangers.

I don't expect confused bigots to understand this.
Re: See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. by GamalNasser: 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nonsense is Keke the same with aircraft?
Re: See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. by realstars: 1:37am On Dec 29, 2019
Pleas my good citizens in the house, I just finish Eating heard foo too with Afang soups, please help me laughable for me o o, my tummy wan blow...

Re: See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. by Amumaigwe: 6:52am On Dec 29, 2019
okorotalkative:

A good leader makes laws and demonstrates his readiness to obey those laws which then becomes a compelling factor for others to follow suit. The poster is only exposing Ganduje for a hypocrite he is. This also shows that most laws made by Northern leaders are just for the poor. Only the poor use Keke. The rich fly in airplane. Such ovboxious laws do not concern them.
Re: See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. by NGpatriot: 7:05am On Dec 29, 2019
Kno people are going on about their business, but the people wailing, crying, losing sleep and trying to commit suicide are Igbos from thousands of miles away in their village.

They always leave their own poverty, misery, useless and incompetent kerosene sharing leadership to lament and worry about the people of Kano where they enjoy better and even world-class infrastructures.

When are you people going to start worrying and lamenting over your own pain, misery and useless leadership.

Abi your own states where they don't have keke laws are better than Kano? Or the absence of keke laws in your villages delivered better infrastructures than Kano?

This is when hatred, bitterness and bad bele miss road.

grin grin

Re: See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. by AkunaAtakasi: 7:09am On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
NGpatriot:
Kno people are going on about their business, but the people wailing, crying, losing sleep and trying to commit suicide are Igbos from thousands of miles away in their village.

They always leave their own poverty, misery, useless and incompetent kerosene sharing leadership to lament and worry about the people of Kano where they enjoy better and even world-class infrastructures.

When are you people going to start worrying and lamenting over your own pain, misery and useless leadership.

Abi your own states where they don't have keke laws are better than Kano? Or the absence of keke laws in your villages delivered better infrastructures than Kano?

This is when hatred, bitterness and bad bele miss road.

grin grin
[/s]
Re: See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. by MikeBetty(m): 7:27am On Dec 29, 2019
okorotalkative:

Why Didnt The Same Rule Apply Here? Why Will He Make The Rule In The State And Didnt Abide By It In Airplane? Or Is The Rules On Keke Inferior To The Ones on Suvs And Plane? At Least, He Should Have Requested For Seat Swap As He Assumes The Duty Of Custodian Of Culture And Tradition Of His People (emirs). He Should Lead By Example And Stop Bending The Rules/laws Or Abolish It For The Sake Of His Grandchildren Because It Will Be Used Against Them Someday.
Re: See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. by nototribalist: 7:30am On Dec 29, 2019
MrPolitics:
but the law bans me from sitting with my wife in a Keke right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Forwards 2021–2023 MTEF/FSP To Senate For Approval / Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman / Fresh Voter Registration Hits 6.6 Million - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.