Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) (45459 Views)

Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) / BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Channels TV, Other Media Houses, Insists Buhari.. / Adams Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo At APC Rally In Borno (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by officialwdhtv: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFe8HlLrrgU

Moment VP Kashim Shettima insists former President Muhammadu Buhari sits on his seat out of respect In Borno State as they both attended the solemnization of marriage of Governor Zulum's Son.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Ondoterrorist: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2023
From one terrorist to another

141 Likes 18 Shares

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by LeoDeKing: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2023
I'm just laughing at how some untrained apes will react to this act of respect. To those apes, respect for elders is alien except if there is monetary benefit in return. grin

I heard there are some backward villages where respect for elders is a sacrilege except if those elders are rich. If those elders are poor, I understand they are woken with either side kicks or resounding slaps.

I'm still investigating, I want to know if those backward barbaric villages still living in prehistoric era are in Nigeria.

171 Likes 15 Shares

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2023
tongue

Meanwhile, shettima ought to have lay down on the floor for buhari the biggest scammer Nigeria ever had tongue

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Yj090: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2023
From grace to forest

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Sirjamo: 10:44am On Jul 23, 2023
Those who always wake their elders with bicycle kick are not happy with Shetima.

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by LeoDeKing: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2023
Some creatures will start insulting the whole world for this. The word "respect" for elders doesn't exist in their world. Respect is only for the rich.

91 Likes 12 Shares

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Jostoman: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2023
Obedient stay away from this thread.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Jostoman: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2023
Ondoterrorist:
From one terrorist to another
So suprise to hear this from an APC supporters like you. What happen?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Jostoman: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Some creatures will start insulting the whole world for this. The word "respect" for elders doesn't exist in their world. Respect is only for the rich.
we will not fall for Una trap because we know una aims concerning this thread, you people think obedient will start attacking or abusing buhari and Shettima because of this. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2023
Respect is good, it's one of the things that makes Nigeria still sane today.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I'm just laughing at how some untrained apes will react to this act of respect. To those apes, respect for elders is alien except if there is monetary benefit in return. grin

I heard there are some backward villages where respect for elders is a sacrilege except if those elders are rich. If those elders are poor, I understand they are woken with either side kicks or resounding slaps.

I'm still investigating, I want to know if those backward barbaric villages still living in prehistoric era are in Nigeria.
You are correct, respect is very important, an African way, we must hold dearly, it helps with order and sanity. A nation that looses it's value of respect for elders is doomed.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by orohbiro(f): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2023
Could Ronaldo be bigger than Uefa I think I now believe he is the real goat . we dey see am with our eyes

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Kenneth4u205(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2023
Nothing new though. Terrorist always respect their superior Terrorist

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by orohbiro(f): 11:11am On Jul 23, 2023
Shettima is a very humble man if na wike Buhari go sit down for stool grin

8 Likes

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by limeta(f): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2023
What is all this
How is this news

2 Likes

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Minime10(f): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Moment VP Kashim Shettima insists former President Muhammadu Buhari sits on his seat out of respect In Borno State as they both attended the solemnization of marriage of Governor Zulum's Son.

📺👀👇
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvCNx_1J4h_/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFe8HlLrrgU

It doesn't change the fact that both are terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by LeoDeKing: 11:22am On Jul 23, 2023
limeta:
What is all this
How is this news
It is news, especially for some creatures who think respect is necessary for elders only if there is monetary benefit.

This news will shock them to their marrows. grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Curious346: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2023
To gain support of Nigerians across all sectors -tinubu must grow the Ballz to arrest Buhari immediately

1 Like

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by officialwdhtv: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2023
Pls nairalanders, kindly be easy with your words so u wont start crying when u might be fished out to be accountable for your posts online

Seun pls nairaland is getting unbearable...people just post whatever they want smh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Benwallt(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
Trust some people from the other side, Na scissors kick Dem go use send their elders crashing to the floor in pain.

5 Likes

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by EcoNews: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
But Pandoraa Obi that murdered thousand in Ezu River n financier to ipob that murder your Igbo fathers n mothers every Monday is not a terrorist.

Minime10:

It doesn't change the fact that both are terrorists

6 Likes

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by EcoNews: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
You assume Tinubu is foolish like your ipob father

Curious346:
To gain support of Nigerians across all sectors -tinubu must grow the Ballz to arrest Buhari immediately

6 Likes

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Arapmoi22: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Bhaaaaàad guy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by April396949: 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
The claim that Vice President Shettima insists President Buhari sits on his seat out of respect in Borno suggests a level of reverence and deference shown towards the President in that particular context. This act can be seen as a cultural or traditional norm, highlighting the importance of respecting the authority and position held by President Buhari.

Cultural practices and traditions play a significant role in shaping societal norms and behaviors. It is essential to understand and respect these practices within their cultural context.

1 Like

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Spirit247: 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
Let Love Lead. Only loving genuinely and truly would eventually bring you into Greatness and Power. Attempting to get Power by deception or force would lead to demotion as seen in Revelation 12:7-9. Ever Pure SPIRIT of I AM THAT I AM opened my Eyes to see that what happened in Heaven in that Chapter was not really a War, rather it was a Test of Love and Loyalty which our Eternal Heavenly FATHER allowed to happen when HE was about to Eternally Elevate and Enthrone the worthy and truly deserving ones among the Spirits in Heaven then.

Persons like David whose Eyes became far more opened to know the CREATOR of Humanity than the Scribes and Pharisees was wowed when he was given a chance to see that the Whole Heaven is just the Seat of I AM THAT I AM, and the whole Earth is just HIS Footstool. HIS Nature is so Superior to that of the Angels that the Scripture says HE Humbles HIMSELF to behold what happens in Heaven and on Earth. HIS Realm is so immeasurably Higher than Heaven, and no Angel has the Capacity to get there because they will simply dematerialize and cease to exist at that Level.

With that said, we now know that what happened in Heaven was in no way a threat to our CREATOR. HE allowed it because it was an Opportunity to Confirm the Angels that Loves HIM more than the Thrones that HE gave them in Heaven. Satan failed woefully because he loved the throne, glamour and power that our CREATOR gave him more, while Michael proved that He loves I AM THAT I AM even more than His own Life. Michael casted Satan from the throne that made him Proud, tied him like a common Criminal and bundled him out of Heaven.

Eventually, our CREATOR The I AM THAT I AM did another Test for all the Spirits in Heaven without them knowing that HE was searching for which of them to Enthrone right beside HIMSELF to Eternally Enjoy same Worship and Praises that HE enjoys. HE first showed them the only Acceptable Way for Humanity to be Reconciled to Divine Ordinance. HE showed them the immeasurable Humiliation, Excruciating Agony, Betrayals and Brutal Crucifixion that any of them that accepts the Reconciliation Challenge would have to go through. The Question was asked in Heaven after Mankind has fallen for Deception of Satan on Earth, "Who shall go for us?"

There was Complete Silence in Heaven for so long because it is very similar to asking a King Humanbeing to Accept being reduced to an ant in order to go into the Kingdom of the thinnest of ants for their Redemption. If your eyes is opened to see an Heavenly Being, you will know that we humans are truly like thinnest ants compared to them.

Being reduced from Heavenly Glory is bad enough, the fact that the ones for which such Heavy Price is to be paid would also Betray you, Brutalize, Spit dirty phlegms on you, Dehumanize you in the most wicked ways possible and then hang you on the Cross stack Naked is completely unacceptable for the Great Spirits in Heaven one of whom our MESSIAH is. I hope you now know that JESUS was crucified Stack Naked on the Cross?! Those pictures that shows his waist area covered is just for decency.

The silence to the Question in Heaven was too long since non of the Spirits in Heaven loved us enough to pay such heavy Price. Seeing us as being more useless and valueless than thiny insects, they can't even understand why Our CREATOR still Loves us so much even after Adam's betrayal. Only JESUS Loves the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth enough to do anything and Everything to Please HIM. Only Him Loves us as much as Our Eternal Heavenly FATHER, so He said "I will go." You know the rest of the Story of how Salvation was secured Mankind.
Today, JESUS seats in Eternal POWER on the Throne at the Right Hand of Our CREATOR receiving same Worship, Praises and Glory being given to I AM THAT I AM, because He has Proven His irreversible Eternal Loyalty to our CREATOR and that He genuinely Loves HIM more than Life, Power, Throne, Glory, etc. What Satan foolishly tried to hijack in Heaven by force is what JESUS got by Proving His irreversible Loyalty and unconditional Love to Our CREATOR. Even the Earth on which Satan is currently holding sway has been Eternally willed to JESUS AHAYHASHA YASHAYA as His Eternal Property and Kingdom. Satan shall soon be bundled out of here too as common Criminal that he is into eternal Lake of Fire along with all that follow him. Please, Accept JESUS Son of Our CREATOR as your Personal LORD and SAVIOR Today, tomorrow may be too late for you. HalleluAHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH!!!!!!!
Add your Comment on: https://www.nairaland.com/7775097/only-irreversible-loyalty-creator-shall

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
Lolz... baba gana
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by wwwkaycom(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hello
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by Bimpe29: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
That's courteous of VP Kashim Shettima.
Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by easzypeaszy(m): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
No be Yaya Bello neck be dat in the 2nd pics tred cap facing Buhari directly?
Most uselsell man became Gov.. Mk Benue dey thank God near d cow

1 Like

Re: VP Shettima Insists Buhari Sits On His Seat Out Of Respect In Borno (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
cool cool RESPECT cool. Those arrogant people from that side should coma learn humility and humble themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Youths Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center In Kano Until Result Is Announced / Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag / Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.