Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management (26984 Views)

Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch / Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS / President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
itsme01:

i am a yoruba and such nonsense question about education should never come from a northerner or southeasterner because my leaders are better educated

Yorubas were only educated on pages of Lagos-ibadan express newspaper

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by drololaaof: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
Definitely you have come fulfill the mantra change of impoverishment of the masses through taxation when there is know improvement in economic indices more are employed the useless empowerment of okada is making the youth ending poor
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Hypocrit: 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
itsme01:

i am a yoruba and such nonsense question about education should never come from a northerner or southeasterner because my leaders are better educated
Hope the result of their education is evident in the social-economic development of the yorubas and their domain?

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by itsme01: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Yorubas were only educated on pages of Lagos-ibadan express news

grin yeah and NBS stats
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Ahmeduana(m): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Fowler really messed FIRS up with nepotism and tribalism.

Why won't it dwindle when certain Geopolitical zones doesn't pay tax at all.

How can a federal agency be running what belongs to Nigeria ethnically.
You are kind of talking about buhari undecided
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
blackboy:
Have you gone to Federal Character Commission to find out if with Fowler the FIRS became dominated by one ethnic group due to his appointment? I can assure you if we go check as it is his ethnic group are not even half more than the other ethnic group.
The new FIRS boss is starting on a bad note way PMB ..GMB started with attacking his predecessor . Start working and stop talking hate.

He ran FIRS with ethnic sentiments.......on ethnic grounds.

His mission was only for his ethnicity.
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by itsme01: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hypocrit:
Hope the result of their education is evident in the social-economic development of the yorubas and their domain?

check NBS state poverty level and unemployment level per region/state, also check state FDI per region/state and lets talk after then
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Minjim: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
What am i missing here?
I thought the reports were that FIR income increased when Fowler took over
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Hypocrit: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
itsme01:

check NBS state poverty level and unemployment level per region/state, also check state FDI per region/state and lets talk after then
as an intellectual yoruba as you alleged, you should know the answer to the question is not to explain, but a simple yes or no answer. Still waiting for your answer.
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
itsme01:

mention any ibo man that can rival osibanjo in governace or private practice
Osibanjo no reach Peter Obi or Soludo self

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by itsme01: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Osibanjo no reach Peter Obi or Soludo self

grin vice president and chiarman of economic council no reach mere governor of a poor state or mere apointed CBN governor... common dude think

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Egbetuaaa: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Egbetuaaa: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

grin yeah and NBS stats
[/s]
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by naijadefender: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
First step to failure for a leader is to condemn your predecessor....it only shows you dont know where to start from.....why not focus on dealing with the issues you met on ground Mallam...
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
Simplyleo:
I just observe that anyone out of favour with the president is automatically a hero fo ipob clowns.

Fowler is now their hero
They love dasuki but hate buratai (both northern muslims)

They love zakzaki but hate Muhammad tanko (both northern muslims)

They Love sani shehu but hate Elrufai

They love Aisha Yusufu but hate Louretta Onochie.

They hate Osinbajo but love FFK (both SW christians)

They love Fayose but hate Fayemi.

They love dino melaye but love Adeyemi smart.

They love Ambode but hate tinubu

They love Obaseki but hate oshiomole.

They love Ikpeazu but hate OUK
You just broke rule 1. Mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by yahmohy27: 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
yemmybx:
Welcome on board. Kindly do what is right now that you are there. Blaming things can't and won't help you eirlther.
Were you the one that put him there?
Or are you Fowler's brother?that you don't want him to talk.
When something goes wrong you need to tackle it from both sides and by the grace of God he will do better
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Kennydoc(m): 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
Simplyleo:
I just observe that anyone out of favour with the president is automatically a hero fo ipob clowns.

Fowler is now their hero

You're a confused clown for making the statement in bold.

By the way, the reverse is also the case for you. You embrace former "PDP looters" who start singing praises of Buhari and they suddenly become your hero.
Akpabio, Uduaghan, Timipre Sylva, Amaechi are all former PDP governors but they are APC saints today.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by yahmohy27: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
FlyoruB:
Oga Nami, it is your turn to do your bit. Stop complaining about your predecessor and get to work. Thank you.
This is one of Fowler's brothers .Hypocrisy everywhere. Go and gag him OK.
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by mushystuff: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
FlyoruB:
Oga Nami, it is your turn to do your bit. Stop complaining about your predecessor and get to work. Thank you.

That is the precedent Buhari and APC set with Osinbajo always whining about 16 years of PDP even over 5 years down the line. Nami cannot do different and it's good that he's hailing 2011-2012 performance over 2015-2019 when Buhari, Tinubu and crew took over. How's that, zombie?

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Egbetuaaa: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s][s]
itsme01:

grin vice president and chiarman of economic council no reach mere governor of a poor state or mere apointed CBN governor... common dude think
[/s][/s]
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by yahmohy27: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
IgboSomalia:
This aboki that couldn't pass ICAN is trying to impress his fellow idiots.
Ipob/nyamirin/red republic of Bia n Fraud.
Please mind your business, this is NIGERIA matter,OK
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by yahmohy27: 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
davodyguy:

Let's see the magic he would perform.
It's Fowler that made FIRS more popular.

I can assure you that Fowler would respond
These don't know anything at all and better still can't you read what is written there?
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by zicoraads: 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Those they loved in Revenue House, how much did they bring in?

Fowler was hated cos he blocked all loopholes for them to "eat".
Not quite. You need a motivated workforce, Fowler took away a lot of the allowances staff used to enjoy.

He made himself inaccessible. He brought in a select few from his days at LIRS, his confidential secretary being one of them.

Before him, staff of FIRS could also help someone get an offer of invitation to come write an aptitude test during recruitments, Fowler took all of that away from them and made himself in charge of it all.

And worse, the recruitments didn't still follow due process, but was sold to the highest bidders and political office holders.

In Nigeria, everyone 'eats.' But when you starve your foot soldiers and makes the 'eating' only yours, well, a lot of people will plot and be happy to see you go.
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Atiinga: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
Minjim:
What am i missing here?
I thought the reports were that FIR income increased when Fowler took over

Fowler was caught, hand in the cookie jar.
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by mushystuff: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
philip0906:

Succinct!!

While the ruling APC is also a party filled with criminals and senile lots as with the PDP, it's disgusting to see people take sides just because of the pent up hatred they have for the man in power. It makes them exactly what they accuse others of, hypocrites

@the bold: you have established that both parties are full of crazies including Buhari. You and the one you quoted aren't neutral, you support APC and love Buhari. Others for clear reasons dislike Buhari and refuse to support him so why the hate? How c8me you think you're allowed to support someone but others must be castigated for not supporting your choice? You should look in the mirror for a clear definition/image of hypocrisy!
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by mushystuff: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nedumadrid:

what is this goat saying?

I winder where he saw any sane person hailing Fowler! It's only his fellow yorubas that have been bellyaching over the castigation of their brother by their master.
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by philip0906(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
mushystuff:

@the bold: you have established that both parties are full of crazies including Buhari. You and the one you quoted aren't neutral, you support APC and love Buhari. Others for clear reasons dislike Buhari and refuse to support him so why the hate? How c8me you think you're allowed to support someone but others must be castigated for not supporting your choice? You should look in the mirror for a clear definition/image of hypocrisy!
You could as well put a gun to my head to force me to support Buhari. undecided

My post is simple...your presumed hate on someone, should not throw your common sense into the bush. I give less fvcks about a docile, incompetent president neither am I a supporter of any senseless party, but doesn't mean I shouldn't be rational in my thinking
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by amuwo1980: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
Simplyleo:

Fowler is now their hero

Are u ok? Trying to muddy up the waters right? See how this cretin is dragging ipob into matters that they are not interested in
Re: Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management by Kfed4ril(m): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Simplyleo:

M

When you tire to call on them let me know
Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs Executive Order 11 (Full Text & Photos) / Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos / Mujahid Ibn: Asari Dokubo Celebrates 9th Birthday Of His Son (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.