Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other (65959 Views)

New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen / Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) / Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by nurex01(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
Wetin small boy like me knows?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by nwamabo247(m): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
Social media King and Lolo make una continue

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by Ladycewhy(f): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
Royal internet drama

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by Tembebe: 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
Sorry to say,this king doesn't deserve that crown at all.
He is a disgrace.
Throwing jabs like wetin I no fit talk.
Since he became king,it's been one drama or the other.
Mtchewwww.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by Americanboy35: 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
nightmoney:
LET'S HIT IT VERY BIG
Which match will that be?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by SEGLIZ: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
the kabiesi and his chief press secretary are both irresponsible.
this is it when selection for respected and revered stool is done based on the highest bidder lot.

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by GMbuharii: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ahhhhh!!! She should be careful o,lest they mine her head and that of her baby,o

grin lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by Somebodysproduct: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
Zeezny feat. Idowest titled Answer drops soon!!!

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by Homers123(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
This is not Jabs, this is a clear punch.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by bukatyne(f): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
czarina:
OK, so when is she removing the "HRH" title from her @?

Just curious.

Good luck to both.

I honestly wonder.

You don't want the man anymore, reject his royalty.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by Enemyofpeace: 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
I ate that boy called Olu iwo, he always dress like a masquerade and always looking Yahooish

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
The woman was never happy. She was just enduring the marriage

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by Enemyofpeace: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
Tembebe:
Sorry to say,this king doesn't deserve that crown at all.
He is a disgrace.
Throwing jabs like wetin I no fit talk.
Since he became king,it's been one drama or the other.
Mtchewwww.
the boy is not a king material jare. I'm sure he boughted the throne

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by Funkybabee(f): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
Oluwo is saying rubbish, saying ticket have been provided, why sent her away before with her child

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by midnighter(f): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
This is pathetic...King and Queen engaging in instagram battle... obodo nke a emebiwo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by Perkins2018: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kestolove:
Useless king..dix rubbish can not happen in north or east

You mean the Kongs almajiri in the north?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by meobizy(f): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lol. This guy and his favourite (now estranged) wife. She codedly showed she wants to come back. My guy hit back with a 'my door is always open' response. If you follow these two mouth na you go lose last last. This is not the last time she'll run away and come back. Akatas are very exciting. Naija woman go dey there till the man see am finish.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by Enemyofpeace: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
He has turned the girl to an after one and a remnant
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by Wallace2107: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
NNFORUM:
The drama between the Oluwo of Iwo and his estranged wife, Chanel chin doesn’t seem to be ending anytime soon.

The Jamaican queen, who was wife to the Oluwo of Iwo kingdom, Oba Abdurrosheed Adewale Akanbi Telu 1, was sent packing from the palace last weekend alongside her child. And since then we haven’t had the last of them.

This morning, the estranged wife, Chanel posted an encryptic message on her Instagram page that reads:

“Maturity speaks. Since the Oluwo of Iwo has gone to the media to air his dirty laundry, I have remained silent. He has gone on a personal mission to destroy my character ith fabricated stories….i have remain silent. As a mother of a small baby, all of this is unnecessary and very immature. Out of respect for the stool i have not spoken of what i went through in the last 4 years. Please let MATURITY rule. If a king does not RESPECT himself or his stool….who else will? People of God, let us be honest with ourselves, this is not the Ist or the last time that we have watched this individual fabricate and publicly destroy someone….kings are supposed to uplift and not oppress. love and light.”

And the King responded to her post thus:

“The Horse is waiting but you can’t force the passenger!!! To who cares to listen….ticket has been provided since 18th of December, 2019, 5 star hotel fully paid till date of travel!! And ask yourself a question….can a Canadian be stranded in Nigeria even if a ticket is not provided?? The Candaian embassy and Government is one of the most responsible in the world. If someone chooses to stay back for whatever reason, its none of our business. The needful has been done by providing the necessary travelling arrangements.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6m09vcHZ-L/?hl=en
I don't know why, very unlike me, but on this one, I so stand with d Canadian Queen. Mr abdulrosheed is total mess to royalty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by Enemyofpeace: 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
Funkybabee:
[s]Oluwo is saying rubbish, saying ticket have been provided, why sent her away before with her child[/s]

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
husband and wife matter..please they should not involve us.....after all when the going was good did they call the public?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by millionboi2: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Smh

The king should be older and wiser than this shii na.at least he should be considerate of his son.

That's what happens when you don't have a life outside marriage and make marriage your only achievement
wen u think u can marry anything bcoz u are in position
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by Pentools(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
Christophorus:
From these words, they both have their issues, but the queen is more mature than the king.

Ah!!!!!!

No use ordinary president try this rubbish oooo

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by Hypocrit: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
omoadeleye:
This woman no get brain... We no dey talk thrash to a king, oba ba ni ori owun gbogbo
Atleast, she get sense pass the king.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by mechanics(m): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
if she knew this will happen before she married him, am sure she won't believe it, I guess she married because of his position and not true love.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by SolarKing1: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
HOT!!! If you know about the modern treasure called Lithium Battery Technology, then you will tell to everyone you know to contact us and get our affordable 200AH Lithium Battery before stock finish again. First of its kind in Nigeria.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by SMBH: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
nairavsdollars:
The lady is a Jamaican, who are drug lords. I'm afraid she may burst Oluwo's shady deals

Since you're a Nigerian and there Boko Haram terrorists in the country. By your analogy, you must be affiliated to some terrorists too.

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by MetaPhysical: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
The Jamaican queen, who was wife to the Oluwo of Iwo kingdom, Oba Abdurrosheed Adewale Akanbi Telu 1,

The bold caught my attention. Which one be Abdurrosheed again??

Is Abdur a new attribute?

Abdursalam
Abdurhakim
Abdurkarim

Yoruba and their nonsense. Stop using Arabic tongue if you cant pronounce or spell it. Just use Yoruba name.

Oba Adwale Akanbi, Telu I.
Sufficient!

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other by Godiloveu(f): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
omoadeleye:
This woman no get brain... We no dey talk thrash to a king, oba ba ni ori owun gbogbo

Nonsense, oba wey no get brain undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About The Igbo People / Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair / The Rift Between African-Americans And Recent African Immigrants To The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.