Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen (54290 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) / Video Of Oluwo Of Iwo Rolling Weed Released By Chanel Chin, His Ex Wife / Protesters Demand Suspension Of Oluwo Akanbi For Beating Oba Dhikirulahi Olabira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:01pm On May 04, 2022
As shared by the paramount ruler of Iwo Kingdom, the king wrote on his official Facebook page

Every Queen Deserves A Crown !
My Great Progenitor ODUDUWA taught me to love my Queen by Crowning her and thats why Olokun the wife of ODUDUWA was Crowned !
King Telu loves Queen Firdauz and he crowned her !!!
Arole Olodumare #1 in Yorubaland
Alase Lori Orisa #1 in Yorubaland
Emperor Telu1

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:01pm On May 04, 2022
See how beautiful the King and Queen are looking smiley

Cc lalasticlala

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by NwaNimo1(m): 6:02pm On May 04, 2022
Spitting image of the previous one....and he's again putting crown on her head?

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/GDyBpU.gif[/img]

.....how far with that woman sef and Jnr Oluwo?

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Sndfrank: 6:08pm On May 04, 2022
Mmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by pyyxxaro: 6:11pm On May 04, 2022
More grease to his Manhood

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Afonjakid: 6:11pm On May 04, 2022
Very ugly.. tueh!! Tueh!!! angry

10 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by plaindealer: 6:12pm On May 04, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Spitting image of the previous one....

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/GDyBpU.gif[/img]

You obviously don't know the previous Queen.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by sherylbaky(f): 6:13pm On May 04, 2022
So this woman fine like this, Oluwo is good in grooming sha. He tried

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by InnoBest188(m): 6:15pm On May 04, 2022
Omor men

Aunty no use better cream take start work now see aunty finger nails ....dem be like roasted bollie

46 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by MonkeyMods(m): 6:33pm On May 04, 2022
Boli hand queen

Queen ko keen ni

8 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2022
InnoBest188:
Omor men

Aunty no use better cream take start work now see aunty finger nails ....dem be like roasted bollie

Why are you so pained on another man's property

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 04, 2022
Kade pe lori o.

Awon oba yahoo yahoo!

7 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by illicit(m): 6:47pm On May 04, 2022
He likes Lepa wink

Marry more make u do pass Alaafin Adeyemi

tongue

Ganja smoking king cool

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Transcriber: 6:48pm On May 04, 2022
Afonjakid:
stop crying

16 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by InnoBest188(m): 7:04pm On May 04, 2022
ishowdotgmail:

Why are you so pained on another man's property

Pained ??
Omor you no get joy ooo

4 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by MAGG0T(m): 9:41pm On May 04, 2022
cheesy

this Afonja King de enjoy ..walahi
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Ballzproblemm: 9:41pm On May 04, 2022
undecided please what is the work of monarchy in Nigeria, all they do is just marry wives, receive lots of praises from the opressed, grow old ,the cycle continues ,I swear Nigerians like mediocrity

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:41pm On May 04, 2022
Enjoy the life of ya head Kabiyesi

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Cholls(m): 9:41pm On May 04, 2022
Afonjakid:
My brothers and sisters e pain Uncle

9 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by maureensylvia(f): 9:41pm On May 04, 2022
Awwwww
Beautiful
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by OtopDesign(m): 9:42pm On May 04, 2022
seems oluwo d!CK dey perform wonders for this gal life...see the way she dey smile self grin...I wish them the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Emu4life(m): 9:42pm On May 04, 2022
This one sef dey chill with him young queens.
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Salubata(m): 9:42pm On May 04, 2022
Kingship befits Oluwo.

He should just comport and respect himself more considering his status.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Born2Breed(f): 9:43pm On May 04, 2022
They looks good together.

Emperor and Empress of Yorubaland.

Abeg oh! Where this Iwo Empire dey then?

Hmmmm...

Let me go and break egusi.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Kobojunkie: 9:43pm On May 04, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
As shared by the paramount ruler of Iwo Kingdom, the king wrote on his official Facebook page

Every Queen Deserves A Crown !
My Great Progenitor ODUDUWA taught me to love my Queen by Crowning her and thats why Olokun the wife of ODUDUWA was Crowned !
King Telu loves Queen Firdauz and he crowned her !!!
Arole Olodumare #1 in Yorubaland
Alase Lori Orisa #1 in Yorubaland
Emperor Telu1
Is she his only wife?, undecided
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Realists(m): 9:43pm On May 04, 2022
Afonjakid:

She is ugly because she failed to show her unclothedness!!!.
The new beauty is showing some cleavage to the world.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by ATEAMS: 9:43pm On May 04, 2022
Sowa
Re: New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen by Yofik: 9:43pm On May 04, 2022
Very beautiful

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Man Rocking Yoruba Traditional Attire (Photos) / Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead / King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.