Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

My First Sexual Experience With A White Man Was So Romantic - Etinosa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My First Sexual Experience With A White Man Was So Romantic - Etinosa (470 Views)

So Romantic! Wizkid And 3rd Baby Mama, Jada Holds Each Other Tightly In Public / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Sexual Experience With A White Man Was So Romantic - Etinosa by Linx1234: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
My first sexual experience with a white man was so romantic. The way he spoke to me and treated me.He had the room lit with candles, the pre-intimacy was , and the s*x itself ?? .

But you see these naija .....................https://janefblog.com/11341-2my-first-sexual-experience-with-a-white-man-was-so-romantic-etinosa/
Re: My First Sexual Experience With A White Man Was So Romantic - Etinosa by meobizy(f): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
Somebody is envisioning her fantasy as reality. Lol. Make she go sleep, abeg. Na her type go quick run back to black man after seeing na we superior pass for bedroom.

(1) (Reply)

(song) Zlatan Ibile - Unripe Pawpaw / Sandra Boynton Net Worth, Biography,age, Career, And More / [music] L.A.X – Gobe Ft. 2baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.