Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Buba Galadima: Buhari Fears Whitemen More Than God - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buba Galadima: Buhari Fears Whitemen More Than God (2336 Views)

Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President / Buba Galadima: Buhari’s Marabouts Advised Him Against Removing Service Chiefs / Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Fears Whitemen More Than God by Coldie(m): 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
Afamed:

Next tomorrow is Monday, kindly join Sowore and Nnamdi to continue their protests , until then, I will not take you serious

Protest or not u and I know that Nigerian army cannot stand an invasion or a US sanction
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Fears Whitemen More Than God by Afamed: 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
yarimo:
BUBA GALADIMA the scammer 1 of turakin Adamawa grin grin
Galadima Sabi Atiku wella.
During a live program on Channels Tv before the general election in 2019 .
Galadima promised to deliver 2.5m votes in Yobe state to Atiku . Of which INEC only has total registered 1,365,913 voters in Yobe.
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Fears Whitemen More Than God by Afamed: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
Coldie:

Protest or not u and I know that Nigerian army cannot stand an invasion or a US sanction

You too like talk
Monday is not far, encourage Sowore to begin his protest. Simple as APC.
A trial will convince both of us
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Fears Whitemen More Than God by Egbetuaaa: 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

You too like talk
Monday is not far, encourage Sowore to begin his protest. Simple as APC
[/s]
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Fears Whitemen More Than God by TooMuchStuff: 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
Egbetuaaa:
[s][/s]
Should we be worried?? Wey Ambulance dey sef?
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Fears Whitemen More Than God by Coldie(m): 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
Afamed:

You too like talk
Monday is not far, encourage Sowore to begin his protest. Simple as APC.
A trial will convince both of us
Nothing concern this thread with sowore and I don't have any business with him nor KANU.

Since we want to talk and the business involves pleasing the whites. Why don't u tell the Nigerian army to try the US now that's a discussion that concerns my comment and the thread
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Fears Whitemen More Than God by Egbetuaaa: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s][s]
Afamed:

Galadima Sabi Atiku wella.
During a live program on Channels Tv before the general election in 2019 .
Galadima promised to deliver 2.5m votes in Yobe state to Atiku . Of which INEC only has total registered 1,365,913 voters in Yobe.
[/s][/s]
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Fears Whitemen More Than God by Afamed: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Coldie:

Nothing concern this thread with sowore and I don't have any business with him nor KANU.

Since we want to talk and the business involves pleasing the whites. Why don't u tell the Nigerian army to try the US now that's a discussion that concerns my comment and the thread
Is the thread about Nigerian Army Vs Us Army? Schmuck
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Fears Whitemen More Than God by Egbetuaaa: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

[/s]
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Fears Whitemen More Than God by Coldie(m): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2019
Afamed:

Buhari fears white men more than god.

Then I make a statement about sanctions and army and u challenge my statement about it?

Then what are we arguing?
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Fears Whitemen More Than God by GreyLaw(m): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Buhari is a living witness to the end of Gaddafi and Hitler. He knew how USA rounded up Abacha.

Shoe get sizes.... My brother

Of course! He can rant and talk through his spokespersons but he still knows he cannot act anyhow. Now they are watching him, as he has drawn their attention to his wicked acts. Moreover, Buhari no be Ghadaffi and Abacha and Hitler mate.

Indeed shoe get size!

What everybody wants is just a sane Nigeria with a sane leader, with justice and fairness for all.
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Fears Whitemen More Than God by Afamed: 9:56am On Dec 29, 2019
Coldie:

Buhari fears white men more than god.

Then I make a statement about sanctions and army and u challenge my statement about it?

Then what are we arguing?
Stop this your long episode, let Sowore resumes his revolution threat tomorrow. A trial will convince all of us.
Re: Buba Galadima: Buhari Fears Whitemen More Than God by KamikazeQ: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Stop this your long episode, let Sowore resumes his revolution threat tomorrow. A trial will convince all of us.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State / Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State / Do Not Declare Edo Election Inconclusive- Governor Wike Warns INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.