Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State (2316 Views)

Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Ken Saro Wiwa's Curse On Nigeria 24 Years Ago / "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by DonXavi(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
This is Kenule Saro Wiwa, self acclaimed Ogoni social activist

His perception on Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra and the creation of Rivers State.

See and pay attention to his "emergency" list of friends

He was killed in 1995 by General Sani Abacha

I'll allow you to make your thought from this

AWO AND THE CREATION OF STATES
By Ken Saro Wiwa (1987)

I am a Khana. The Khana along with their cousins, the Gokana, Tai and Eleme have, since 1947, been grouped as Ogonis, in the Ogoni Division. Today, the Khana and Gokana are in the Bori Local Government Area, the Tai and Eleme are part of something called Otelga, a hybrid Local Government consisting of the Okrika Ijaws, the Ndoki Igbos and the Tai and Eleme. We belong to Rivers State.

The Ogoni number about 500,000, which makes me an extreme minority in a Nigeria of one hundred million people. The first secondary school in Ogoni country was established one hundred years after the first secondary school in Yorubaland, the CMS Grammar School in Lagos (1858). These two facts alone, in the first instance, establish my pitiable plight.

I am unfortunate to be a Nigerian. I would rather not be, but I am doing my level best to be one, and a good one at that. Being a Nigerian means that my brother Nigerian of the Bura ethnic group in Borno State has been told that I am a "Southerner," equal to the Yoruba or Igbos who are numerous, well-educated and are after the jobs which the "northerner" ought to have. I wander, therefore, through the Federal Civil Service and am lost in the competition between "northern" and "Southern" Nigerians, between the Igbo and the Yoruba, between the various clans and religions of the various peoples of Nigeria, between personal ambition and greed. I am lost. I cannot truly answer the name Nigerian. [...]

I was a graduate student when the cataclysmic events of 1966 happened. Apart from my revulsion at the needless murders of the innocent, nothing upset me more than Ojukwu's dishonest formulations and his attempt to kidnap the Ogoni, among others, into his Igbo empire called "biafra." I knew that he pinned his hopes of the economic viability of "biafra" on the oil of the Ogoni and the Ijaw. I rebelled. I became Secretary of a small committee which met nights in Port Harcourt and issued a communique calling on Gowon to create a Rivers State by decree.

When, by sheer quirk of fortune, this happened in 1967, I abandoned family and caution, crossed the fighting lines and found myself in Lagos. There I became a member of something called the Interim Advisory Council of Rivers State and, subsequently, Administrator for Bonny.

I returned to the war front and struck up friendships with gentlemen like Sani Bello who comes from Kontagora, Akinrinade from Ife, Obasanjo from Abeokuta, Yakumu Danjuma from Takum, Dan Ato, now deceased, from Bida. I had reason to hope that my nightmare as an Ogoni in Nigeria was about to end.

With the war ended, and as a Commissioner in Rivers State, I soon found that the Rivers State for which I had fought did not end my nightmare. In the first place, oil money from Ogoni country (as well as Ijaw country) was being carted away to Lagos, leaving the Ogoni illiterate and backward.

This is anti-federalism. Worse still, the Ijaws were taking their frustrations out on the non-Ijaws of the State. For the Ijaws along number more than the eight other ethnic groups in Rivers State put together. Though historically disunited, the Ijaws find unity when it comes to lording it over the non-Ijaws. The Ijaws will want to perpetuate this. Today, there is not even a Commission from my Local Government Area in the Rivers State Cabinet such as it is. My dilemma as an Ogoni is not about to end.

Lost in this dreadful nightmare, I went in 1971 to see Chief Awolowo at the Federal Ministry of Finance. There was nothing I told the sage that he was not aware of. He showed me his writings on the issue and bade me seek the mid-Southern State he had proposed in 1966. Thus was the quest for a Port Harcourt State begun. In 1974. When we started, there was no shortage of opponents. To the Ijaws, I became a traitor. [...] The creation of this State would alleviate my nightmare and show Nigeria how much it has robbed and neglected the Ijaws of the oil-bearing Delta.

So, what do I really want? I want a place where my children can regain the independence which was the Ogoni patrimony before the advent of colonial rule and before Nigeria's independence consigned them to slavery at the hands of their neighbours. I want the option of CHOICE. And I am not begging for it. I DEMAND it. And I also want that option for Hauwa Madugu, the 21-year-old Youth Corper in my office. She is a Jenju from Gongola State. So that we can both be better citizens of Nigeria and end our collective nightmare.

2 Likes

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by DonXavi(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ken Saro Wiwa represents the exact mentality of some misguided political leader from the Niger Delta - very short-sighted and bigoted to the point of stupidity.

From fighting Igbos, he went to fight Ijaws, then proceeded to fighting his “cousins” which led to his execution...

From fighting for “one Nigeria”, he proceeded to fight for Rivers state, and embarked on fighting for “PortHarcourt” state...

In all these fights, he never fought the Nigerian Military (dominated by Northerners) or the Northern tribes who were actually controlling the oil money...and who finally executed him.

He’s a foolish man, indeed.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by obama30: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
DonXavi:

By Ken Saro Wiwa (1987)

I am a Khana. The Khana along with their cousins, the Gokana, Tai and Eleme have, since 1947, been grouped as Ogonis, in the Ogoni Division. Today, the Khana and Gokana are in the Bori Local Government Area, the Tai and Eleme are part of something called Otelga, a hybrid Local Government consisting of the Okrika Ijaws, the Ndoki Igbos and the Tai and Eleme. We belong to Rivers State.

The Ogoni number about 500,000, which makes me an extreme minority in a Nigeria of one hundred million people. The first secondary school in Ogoni country was established one hundred years after the first secondary school in Yorubaland, the CMS Grammar School in Lagos (1858). These two facts alone, in the first instance, establish my pitiable plight.

I am unfortunate to be a Nigerian. I would rather not be, but I am doing my level best to be one, and a good one at that. Being a Nigerian means that my brother Nigerian of the Bura ethnic group in Borno State has been told that I am a "Southerner," equal to the Yoruba or Igbos who are numerous, well-educated and are after the jobs which the "northerner" ought to have. I wander, therefore, through the Federal Civil Service and am lost in the competition between "northern" and "Southern" Nigerians, between the Igbo and the Yoruba, between the various clans and religions of the various peoples of Nigeria, between personal ambition and greed. I am lost. I cannot truly answer the name Nigerian. [...]

I was a graduate student when the cataclysmic events of 1966 happened. Apart from my revulsion at the needless murders of the innocent, nothing upset me more than Ojukwu's dishonest formulations and his attempt to kidnap the Ogoni, among others, into his Igbo empire called "biafra." I knew that he pinned his hopes of the economic viability of "biafra" on the oil of the Ogoni and the Ijaw. I rebelled. I became Secretary of a small committee which met nights in Port Harcourt and issued a communique calling on Gowon to create a Rivers State by decree.

When, by sheer quirk of fortune, this happened in 1967, I abandoned family and caution, crossed the fighting lines and found myself in Lagos. There I became a member of something called the Interim Advisory Council of Rivers State and, subsequently, Administrator for Bonny.

I returned to the war front and struck up friendships with gentlemen like Sani Bello who comes from Kontagora, Akinrinade from Ife, Obasanjo from Abeokuta, Yakumu Danjuma from Takum, Dan Ato, now deceased, from Bida. I had reason to hope that my nightmare as an Ogoni in Nigeria was about to end.

With the war ended, and as a Commissioner in Rivers State, I soon found that the Rivers State for which I had fought did not end my nightmare. In the first place, oil money from Ogoni country (as well as Ijaw country) was being carted away to Lagos, leaving the Ogoni illiterate and backward.

This is anti-federalism. Worse still, the Ijaws were taking their frustrations out on the non-Ijaws of the State. For the Ijaws along number more than the eight other ethnic groups in Rivers State put together. Though historically disunited, the Ijaws find unity when it comes to lording it over the non-Ijaws. The Ijaws will want to perpetuate this. Today, there is not even a Commission from my Local Government Area in the Rivers State Cabinet such as it is. My dilemma as an Ogoni is not about to end.

Lost in this dreadful nightmare, I went in 1971 to see Chief Awolowo at the Federal Ministry of Finance. There was nothing I told the sage that he was not aware of. He showed me his writings on the issue and bade me seek the mid-Southern State he had proposed in 1966. Thus was the quest for a Port Harcourt State begun. In 1974. When we started, there was no shortage of opponents. To the Ijaws, I became a traitor. [...] The creation of this State would alleviate my nightmare and show Nigeria how much it has robbed and neglected the Ijaws of the oil-bearing Delta.

So, what do I really want? I want a place where my children can regain the independence which was the Ogoni patrimony before the advent of colonial rule and before Nigeria's independence consigned them to slavery at the hands of their neighbours. I want the option of CHOICE. And I am not begging for it. I DEMAND it. And I also want that option for Hauwa Madugu, the 21-year-old Youth Corper in my office. She is a Jenju from Gongola State. So that we can both be better citizens of Nigeria and end our collective nightmare.

I don't need to read all the trash because Nigerians also know your history. You attend government college umuahia.

The only question I need to ask you is how far, after betlaying the Igbo's which people kill you.

Abacha tell you face to face that he will not allow you to betlay him the way you betlay your brother Ojukwu. They used you and breach the agreement and finished you.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by SLAP44: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
DonXavi:
Ken Saro Wiwa represents the exact mentality of some misguided political leader from the Niger Delta - very short-sighted and bigoted to the point of stupidity.

From fighting Igbos, he went to fight Ijaws, then proceeded to fighting his “cousins” which led to his execution...

From fighting for “one Nigeria”, he proceeded to fight for Rivers state, and embarked on fighting for “PortHarcourt” state...

In all these fights, he never fought the Nigerian Military (dominated by Northerners) or the Northern tribes who were actually controlling the oil money...and who finally executed him.

Truer words had never been written.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:19am On Jul 27, 2020
Some peoples -shall we say- negative attitude and view of Igbos has led them to go from the frying pan straight into the fire! Today, their children are facing far much worse than what they thought they were being subjected to by the Igbo in the 60s!

A country that was barely 6 years old....of course there were bound to be teething challenges and issues between ethnicities in the regions! But due to suspicion and blind hatred for the neighbours they had lived peacfully next to for centuries, 6 years was too long a time to wait, and so instead of using available democratic means to address said challenges and issues, they made hasty and ultimately wrong choices for which their children are paying for today!

In the next 10 to 15 years, oyel will become near obsolete and not so much in demand, yet Ogoni has not gained anything from this resource that God blessed them with!

His case is a sad one, and i do feel for him and his people!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by Deebwebb: 12:33am On Jul 27, 2020
Most of them are dull,anyway that's why I want an igbo nation so that this minorities will feel what we have been fighting in Nigeria,they can eat there oil after all the next 30years oil production will reduced drastically even olobiri is already drying up,they will understand that brains build nation not oil.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by Commonsense99: 12:54am On Jul 27, 2020
grin
This was why Ojukwu made sure he saw him on the eve of his execution, at about 5pm, and told him the historic "GOOD MORNING SARO"
But did the living ones learn? majority of his kinsmen and ikwerre neighbours, and the so Called South South in general, are still deep in that slumber! grin which is why you see some arguing unecessarily about Biafra.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by stevnwigw1: 1:14am On Jul 27, 2020
I still love the Ogonis

1 Like

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by Tranquill: 1:26am On Jul 27, 2020
DonXavi:

The situation would have been worst if Biafra had succeeded under Ojukwu with the arrogance and greedy nature of the Igbos.

I was not born before the war but I followed him closely, listened to his utterances and watched his conducts
Ojukwu would have been one of the worst dictators on earth and would have killed countless number of people with different views and opinions. He was very arrogant and selfish.
I have met some people from Nnewi who are happy that Biafra failed because, even when he came back and before the Bianca issue, he busied himself sleeping about with married women and breaking homes.
Ojukwu was very close to Abacha which made Abacha release his family properties seized by the federal government to him. A selfless leader would have told Abacha that unless he releaesed the properties of other Igbos that were also seized and compensate the Biafran soldiers, he would not accept. Ojukwu did not mind but was even sidelining his own siblings. Faced with two evils, Ken Saro-Wiwa made the better choice. May his soul rest in Peace.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by BlackfireX: 1:45am On Jul 27, 2020
An Igbo man is never the problem...

But circumstances makes it so...

But if you fight him, you loose your soul and focus, because in the end you will wonder why did you even raise your voice against an Igbo man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by Tranquill: 2:03am On Jul 27, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
This was why Ojukwu made sure he saw him on the eve of his execution, at about 5pm, and told him the historic "GOOD MORNING SARO"
But did the living ones learn? majority of his kinsmen and ikwerre, neighbours, and the so Called South South in general, are still deep in that slumber! grin which is why you see some arguing unecessarily about Biafra.

Do your Biafra and leave the "so called South South" alone. The situation would have been worst if Biafra had succeeded under Ojukwu with the arrogance and greedy nature of the Igbos.

I was not born before the war but I followed him closely, listened to his utterances and watched his conducts
Ojukwu would have been one of the worst dictators on earth and would have killed countless number of people with different views and opinions. He was very arrogant and selfish.
I have met some people from Nnewi who are happy that Biafra failed because, even when he came back and before the Bianca issue, he busied himself sleeping about with married women and breaking homes.
Ojukwu was very close to Abacha which made Abacha release his family properties seized by the federal government to him. A selfless leader would have told Abacha that unless he releaesed the properties of other Igbos that were also seized and compensate the Biafran soldiers, he would not accept. Ojukwu did not mind but was even sidelining his own siblings. Faced with two evils, Ken Saro-Wiwa made the better choice. May his soul rest in Peace.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:08am On Jul 27, 2020
Tranquill:

Do your Biafra and leave the "so called South South" alone. The situation would have been worst if Biafra had succeeded under Ojukwu with the arrogance and greedy nature of the Igbos.

you know what lPOB is doing a good job. We have seen the lies of Nigga Area. You are just pained that your lies have been busted

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by Tranquill: 2:20am On Jul 27, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
you know what lPOB is doing a good job. We have seen the lies of Nigga Area. You are just pained that your lies have been busted

Yes Nnamdi Kanu is doing a good job scamming his sheeple. You guys disguise with different names to hide your Igbo identity like you are not proud to be Igbo. Good job indeed!

6 Likes

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by warripekin(m): 2:33am On Jul 27, 2020
Ken Saro Wiwa's death was a painful one. Painful because it was more of a betrayal of trust and hope in Nigeria. The irony of his death is that the people he stood shoulder to shoulder with to fight Biafra and division of the South East plotted and supervised his death yet Ogoni land still lies desolate till date. The Niger delta area having spoon fed Nigeria in the last 50 years after the fall out of the civil war is a sorry site to behold. The oil we once made noise with is becoming a commodity of the past and yet the fruit of petrol dollars can hardly be seen in any Niger delta state. Theirs hunger in the land. our youths are out of jobs or are completely jobless and means of survival is becoming increasingly difficult by the day. The death of Ken Saro Wiwa marks an epitaph to the death of Nigeria. Gradually, Nigeria's death nail is being sounded by the ethnocentrist undertaker and the merchants of deaths whom have held Nigeria hostage since after the civil war.

7 Likes

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:48am On Jul 27, 2020
Tranquill:

Yes Nnamdi Kanu is doing a good job scamming his sheeple. You guys disguise with different names to hide your Igbo identity like you are not proud to be Igbo. Good job indeed!
I am Igbo and I am also Ogoni. My Father Ogoni my Mother Igbo. deal with it. Your lies are over. Nigga area is gone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by Tranquill: 2:51am On Jul 27, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
I am Igbo and I am also Ogoni. My Father Ogoni my Mother Igbo. deal with it. Your lies are over. Nigga area is gone.

Only confused people come from two places. I'm sure there is a third one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by Biafrannuke: 4:41am On Jul 27, 2020
" I abandoned family and caution, crossed the line and found myself in Lagos "

This place caught my attention. Even his family wasn't in support of his fight against Biafra. He actually did write somewhere that he was almost the only ogoni person fighting for Nigeria at some point during the war. This should tell you The federal forces made use of largely young and naive saboteurs from the minority who didn't represent the opinion of their people.

5 Likes

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by Tranquill: 4:52am On Jul 27, 2020
Biafrannuke:
" I abandoned family and caution, crossed the line and found myself in Lagos "

This place caught my attention. Even his family wasn't in support of his fight against Biafra. He actually did write somewhere that he was almost the only ogoni person fighting for Nigeria at some point during the war. This should tell you The federal forces made use of largely young and naive saboteurs from the minority who didn't represent the opinion of their people.

Were there no Igbos that supported Nigeria? Do you people ever acknowledge the contributions made by the non Igbos who supported Biafra or you label all non Igbos as saboteurs while pretending like all Igbos supported Biafra. Why do you not call Igbos saboteurs the way you call other tribes when you had divergent views across the board?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by Biafrannuke: 4:56am On Jul 27, 2020
Tranquill:

Were there no Igbos that supported Nigeria? Do you people ever acknowledge the contributions made by the non Igbos who supported Biafra or you label all non Igbos as saboteurs while pretending like all Igbos supported Biafra. Why do you not call Igbos saboteurs the way you call other tribes when you had divergent views across the board?
you obviously didn't digest my comment.

2 Likes

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by chuka5000(m): 5:35am On Jul 27, 2020
Tranquill:

The situation would have been worst if Biafra had succeeded under Ojukwu with the arrogance and greedy nature of the Igbos.

another Saro wiwa loading.
that's if u r truely an ogoni man.
I'm suspecting u are from ........

5 Likes

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by stonemasonn: 6:13am On Jul 27, 2020
The plight of the minorities in Nigeria.

Shout out to all my Chibok friends.
Along with Bura, Marghi and other minority tribes in Borno state.

RIP Ken Saro Wiwa.
Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by Dedetwo(m): 6:38am On Jul 27, 2020
DonXavi:

By Ken Saro Wiwa (1987)

From the first sentence, the fool got it all wrong. Khana Gokana and Tai are not cousins to Eleme. Eleme is not and has never being Ogoni.

4 Likes

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by kingzizzy: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2020
Ken Saro Wiwa was a foolish man, typical of some people in the South South. He was complaining that Igbos want to take over their Oil in Biafra but he could not see that the war was about the North taking over their Oil in Nigeria. Ken Saro Wiwa was so worried about Igbo domination that he could not see he was that he was stepping straight into Northern domination.

Gowon then tricked people like him by creating Rivers state and they were jumping up. They never knew that by creating Rivers state, Gowon and his fellow Northerners had perfected the plan to steal their Oil wealth. With the creation of states, resource control disappeared. Wiwa then watched as his Oil wealth was used to build a brand new capital in the North while poverty destroyed his people

By the time Ken Saro Wiwa realised that he had jumped from frying pan into fire, it was too late. He now tried to fight back with MOSOP and they hanged him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by Dedetwo(m): 8:43am On Jul 27, 2020
Tranquill:

Another misguided stream of thought from a goofy soul. I had expected you to write leave Ogoni alone. Who appointed you the loudmouth of the so-called south-south? You either lied about following Ken Saro Wiwa closely or you are just another hangers-on. Did you know that Saro Wiwa usurped the same Shell BP scholarship meant for another less privileged Ogoni kid?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2020
Tranquill:

Can you substantiate in your definition of Arrogance and Greed? We know why all this nonsense about Ikwere or no Ikwere, SS or no SS, Niger Delta or no Niger Delta is now popping up by you Foolanis, but you have already lost it even before you start.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by omazus: 8:54am On Jul 27, 2020
Tranquill:

Was the fight about Ojukwu's character or about liberating Biafrans from the deadly clutch of death which Nigeria represents for his people at the time.

6 Likes

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by splendour7(m): 8:55am On Jul 27, 2020
Following.
Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2020
Tranquill:

Why do you abandon your cows all the way from your Fulani nomadic terrorist enclave to come up to our land to tell me who is my brother and who is not? Concentrate on your terrorism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2020
Tranquill:

See this Fulani bastard grin the Fulani terrorists paid some illiterates like you to flood Nairaland claiming to be Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Niger delta, Ikwere and so on, only you. All of you who has been claiming to be Yoruba are now SS and Niger delta. We will decimate you as always.

2 Likes

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by Tranquill: 9:09am On Jul 27, 2020
Dedetwo:

Another misguided stream of thought from a goofy soul. I had expected you to write leave Ogoni alone. Who appointed you the loudmouth of the so-called south-south? You either lied about following Ken Saro Wiwa closely or you are just another hangers-on. Did you know that Saro Wiwa usurped the same Shell BP scholarship meant for another less privileged Ogoni kid?

You are senseless. The fellow I replied used "so called South South" so I replied in equal measure.
Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by Owologbo(m): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2020
The way you people behave online sometimes make you'll sound bittered. Everyone is now your enemy. can't South South be a country on their own? Your Biafra will easily be achieve iff you concentrate on making it a reality instead of hating on others. We don't have to be enemies for us to go our separate ways.

2 Likes

Re: Saro Wiwa's Perception On Igbo, Ojukwu, Biafra And The Creation Of Rivers State by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2020
Tranquill:

We don't label all non Igbos as saboteurs, we call them by their names and the role they played which is always there for everyone to acknowledge. Ken Sarowiwa was a saboteur, was he not?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns / Five Arrested As Yoruba Nation Agitators Defy Abeokuta Rally Ban / Nigerian Army FOB Somewhere In Borno.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.