Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (55913 Views)

Desmond Elliot & His Wife, Victoria, Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Shina Peller & Wife Ayobola celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by mamajj17(f): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
Jestin:
This last pic though...why the wife breast come dey look like watin wan expire ?

It called Strangulation grin grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by tycomm(m): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
Congratulations!!!
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by sakastin(f): 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
Alabifirstson:
What happen to her skin complexion?

your problem is jealousy
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Ayobami7(m): 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
真棒
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Azejellek(m): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
Happy Anniversary The honourable
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Tembebe: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Happy anniversary sir.
A very good actor.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by bonnyhope: 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
The wife looks older

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Burgerlomo: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Watzy: 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
BlackDonald:
Shared with Caption ...

"My Babamai..16 years and still counting, thanks for being my friend . love you always . Happy wedding anniversary to us."

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/desmondelliot/

Nice to know that they are still going srrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Watzy: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=babadey post=85296722]Actors tend to seek for their companions outside their industry. Only a few has married within and are celebrating more than 16 years.

Bon anniversary � Monsieur and Madamoiselle Elliotts.

You are correct my brother.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by samteebiz3: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
LuckyLadolce:
Transformation

No! Transmutation

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
Amanda4life:
No children?

They have two sets of twins.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by nanceeleecious(f): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Factfinder1:
She ugly Sha
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by nanceeleecious(f): 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
bonnyhope:
The wife looks older

Learn to see the [/b]GOOD[b] in people. Simple HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you didn't type. Na fault you dey find.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by stevio(m): 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
Just the same way life can be boring most times then you try death grin
GeneralPula:
Sometimes I go just dey wonder how person go marry con dey chop one Toto for life!

Even if nah Jollof rice be person favorite food, you can’t still be eating it everyday until the end of time! E go taya you!

This alone self no Dey ginger me for that marriage bondage

I just dey talk my own ni oh!

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by omoregiepromise(m): 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
ccongrat
you dm me for a professional website @30 discount. Dm me with lin:k below
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by stevio(m): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
Very simple,money never dey for the 1st pics, the 2nd pics says it all grin
backnbeta:
She looked older and darker in the throwback picture, almost like two different people undecided
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by VicM6: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
This one wife is changing like chameleon.... from black to white to yellow.... nawa o...Madam pls pick a colour let's knw where u belong to. if it's chirstain hell fire or Muslim hell fire.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
Na rice

promisious:
grin

Happy married life..16 years no be bean oo.
But
The wife is older nah...
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by xtiandating: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lovely
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by 8stargeneral: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
why handsome men no dey marry beautiful women?... hmm, I go marry fine woman oh, God I beg u!.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by DissTroy(m): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
promisious:
grin

But
The wife is older nah...

Does it matter if a woman is slightly older than the man?
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by caribar: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
16 years wow
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Tchange1(m): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
Germi9:
My broda na so we be oh...fine guys like us nor dey marry fine women

How ba
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Digmygold: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
This is an original Alpha man. Not Ubunja who is wallowing in regrets of a wasted youth and wants our youth to join him in the ditch.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by lexy2014: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
samteebiz3:

No! Transmutation

Transition actually
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by mechanics(m): 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
Alabifirstson:
Money did the work.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by mechanics(m): 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
abrahamadadhe:
VAR Check done
Still pretty happy together
hahahah, you funny o.

1 Like

promisious:
grin

But
The wife is older nah...
yes o, he's older than her.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by webngnews: 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by gennysq(f): 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
Alabifirstson:

Camera quality got brighter cheesy
Re: Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by bukatyne(f): 12:17am On Dec 29, 2019
BlackDonald:
Shared with Caption ...

"My Babamai..16 years and still counting, thanks for being my friend . love you always . Happy wedding anniversary to us."

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/desmondelliot/

The last pic in the OP is very unattractive. (not showing here)

Happy Wedding Anniversary, God continually bless their home.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osita Iheme (pawpaw) On Women And Marriage / Tboss: "I Realised That People Dislike Me When I Came Out Of BBNaija" / Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.